[HOT] >>> ||ARAB CAUGHT SAFMD RED HANDED|| Is the state in wrong hands?!

20 hours ago, AmmY said:

Ironic, as i am the supervisor and i didn't get any information yet.

17 hours ago, Aadya said:

The guy was reported today to me. I took a proper investigation against what happened and I spoke to SAFMD staff today.  Few minutes after I met Marco Lloyd and he told me that the guy will be fired from the department. And proper actions will be taken.

So please stop stop putting blame on the news reporter who just did his job. Instead of blaming him, you should've taken a proper investigation on what happened.

-Maya Rivera Hernandez

19 hours ago, Ray said:

Anonymous
This news is faker than most of politicians promises!

News Reporter:  Shehryar Khan 

Sir please use your genuine name or else I'll disregard your comments.

Signed,

Shehryar Khan

17 hours ago, iChiwi said:

Anonymous
I didn't even get any information regarding that even as a Chief of the department, sir.

News Reporter:  Shehryar Khan 

Sir please use your genuine name or else I'll disregard your comments.

Signed,

Shehryar Khan

24 minutes ago, Shehryar_Khan said:

Quit spitting on our strings and and another thing is "Do you have proofs?" 

Next time gather proofs before opening your filthy mouth. 

Best respects 

Shehryar Khan

Yeha scroll up. The first 10 message people posted was with our stolen format. So shut your fucking paki bigmouth and learn to acknowledge ur fucking mistakes and not cry

1 hour ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

Yeha scroll up. The first 10 message people posted was with our stolen format. So shut your fucking paki bigmouth and learn to acknowledge ur fucking mistakes and not cry

* /me opens the door*

* /l You can leave.*

My baby ^^^^

21 minutes ago, TheAssassin said:

(Will you keep the topic IC you dumb , Retarded piece of shit ,born as a result of Incest.)

OOOOH we wanna go insulting huh? well u better up your game fucking paki i hope indian joker on tiktok breaks your neck you fucking sewer drinking retarded BCR sucking asshole

OOOOH we wanna go insulting huh? well u better up your game fucking paki i hope indian joker on tiktok breaks your neck you fucking sewer drinking retarded BCR sucking asshole

(Dude you go and find your Dad first, maybe ur moms have married to a dog.)

1 hour ago, TheAssassin said:

(Dude you go and find your Dad first, maybe ur moms have married to a dog.)

bro ignore him i didnt seee him say a good thing at any topic he always 'SHIT group shit leader -1' he just know this he won't support any one he is a kid i guess.

Maxim Winters

The Internal Affairs division of the SAFMD will investigate this case in detail and will take proper action on the medic in concern and the allegations made on the conduct of the department by Mr. Shehryar Khan, a former employee of SAFMD and all the supporters of his. 

Edited by Maxim
  • Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

9 hours ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

What's wrong with you? 

If I had a penny for every brain cell you have, I'd have nothing another thing you are like Monday no one likes you.

Edited by Shehryar_Khan
I wrote this in blue because last time Silvester was about to su me for using his favorite colors. Lame

ur really retarded arent u?

Thankyou! 

17 minutes ago, MarksmanV2 said:

Name: Overseer421

Comment: Haha the way you said black person seemed a bit off. You could have said that this person did it, but nope you had to point out that he was black. gg.

Hahahah racist😂

• 4 weeks later...