[HOT] >>> ||ARAB CAUGHT SAFMD RED HANDED|| Is the state in wrong hands?!

GIjU03C.jpg

1k1cgeu.png

n5DzY0g.png

A24ZzHz.png

News Reporter: Shehryar Khan

Arab News: Around 00:51 am on Monday, Black person nuked the ATM - I have no clue about why he planted the bomb however the fact of the matter is SAPD? Is it safe to say that they were at burger spot?

Thankyou your favourite news reporter Mr.Khan.

If you want to see the real pictures(name) of this nuker then please meet me at ARAB news office.

Edited by Shehryar_Khan

11 minutes ago, iChiwi said:

Anonymous
Isn't it too retarded to get your news members on-duty and make them commit crimes, then blame SAFMD?

News Reporter:  Shehryar Khan 

Sir please use your genuine name or else I'll disregard your comments.

Signed,

Shehryar Khan

Ammy_Stokes
Did you report him to supervision? if you didn't, then you are equally at fault. You are basically aiding the criminal, or was he actually hired by you to create this fake news?

Urek

oh I read some high shit in positions trying to cover up their illegal shit! first its not their job bust this kind of shit, its the COPSs job! they saw a medic doing illegal and they reported it in the news! and thats what their job is!

seeing something like means the authorities are not properly doing their job! 

also,  calling it "fake news" without conducting an investigation shows how inept and dumb the authorities are in SA. 

23 minutes ago, blacknight785 said:

Urek

oh I read some high shit in positions trying to cover up their illegal shit! first its not their job bust this kind of shit, its the COPSs job! they saw a medic doing illegal and they reported it in the news! and thats what their job is!

seeing something like means the authorities are not properly doing their job! 

also,  calling it "fake news" without conducting an investigation shows how inept and dumb the authorities are in SA. 

Anonymous
It seems that you're having mental issues to blame the SAFMD command for such thing, also the cops do not handle that, it's a crime, they failed to report it to the FMD Command to take group-related punishment, also they failed to report to the Police Department which is considered criminal accomplices and aiding. I, as an Executive Staff member didn't receive any complaint regarding the individual.

52 minutes ago, iChiwi said:

Anonymous
It seems that you're having mental issues to blame the SAFMD command for such thing, also the cops do not handle that, it's a crime, they failed to report it to the FMD Command to take group-related punishment, also they failed to report to the Police Department which is considered criminal accomplices and aiding. I, as an Executive Staff member didn't receive any complaint regarding the individual.

Urek

when did I mentioned and blamed safmd? did I mentioned any departments? I think you should be the one that needs to go to mental institution. 

Cops supposed to make the state safe and free if not lesser crime. not just wait for report. thats laziness right there. 

When did a carpenter repair planes?  what I mean is as a reporter their only job is to report what they see which they did. I already read the comment from the author of this news that he/they have already reported this to the supervisors. so now if you lazy asses didn't received any reports, are you just going to sit in you asses and wait and call it fake news? or are you going to investigate this personally since this supposedly involve one your your member. 'cause from what I can see you're here replying to news comments and trying hard to cover this shit and even call it fake news without investigation. 

Edited by blacknight785

1 minute ago, blacknight785 said:

Urek

when did I mentioned and blamed safmd? did I mentioned any departments? I think you should be the one that needs to go to mental institution. 

Cops supposed to make the state safe and free if not lesser crime. not just wait for report. thats laziness right there. 

When did a carpenter repair bridges?  what I mean is as a reporter their only job is to report what they see which they did. I already read the comment from the author of this news that he/they have already reported this to the supervisors. so now if you lazy asses didn't received any reports, are you just going to sit in you asses and wait and call it fake news? or are you going to investigate this personally since this supposedly involve one your your member. 'cause from what I can see you're here replying to news comments and trying hard to cover this shit and even call it fake news without investigation. 

Anonymous
I didn't even get any information regarding that even as a Chief of the department, sir.

The guy was reported today to me. I took a proper investigation against what happened and I spoke to SAFMD staff today.  The thing is that working in governmental agency such as SAPD or SAFMD is hard to take care of each volunteer. I understand that news reported didn't want to report it to SAFMD staff since crime was committed by a medic and he could think that they are corrupt and wont be helpful. In this case he came to SAPD. Few minutes after I met Marco Lloyd and he told me that the guy will be fired from the department. And proper actions will be taken.

Let me remind you guys that SAFMD staff is not very active and doesn't have a lot of people to take care of each volunteer.  But SAFMD shouldnt jump into conclusions that it was everything was planned, sometimes things like that happens and  they are not giving enough time to keep an eye on their volunteers. It has way less volunteers than SAPD but I know how hard it is to take care of them and make sure they dont cause any problems. So please stop blaming SAFMD and stop putting blame on the news reporter who just did his job. Instead of blaming him, you should've taken a proper investigation on what happened.

-Maya Rivera Hernandez

4 hours ago, Aadya said:

The guy was reported today to me. I took a proper investigation against what happened and I spoke to SAFMD staff today.  The thing is that working in governmental agency such as SAPD or SAFMD is hard to take care of each volunteer. I understand that news reported didn't want to report it to SAFMD staff since crime was committed by a medic and he could think that they are corrupt and wont be helpful. In this case he came to SAPD. Few minutes after I met Marco Lloyd and he told me that the guy will be fired from the department. And proper actions will be taken.

Let me remind you guys that SAFMD staff is not very active and doesn't have a lot of people to take care of each volunteer.  But SAFMD shouldnt jump into conclusions that it was everything was planned, sometimes things like that happens and  they are not giving enough time to keep an eye on their volunteers. It has way less volunteers than SAPD but I know how hard it is to take care of them and make sure they dont cause any problems. So please stop blaming SAFMD and stop putting blame on the news reporter who just did his job. Instead of blaming him, you should've taken a proper investigation on what happened.

-Maya Rivera Hernandez

Thank you so much for updatin' and I have no words for these toxic citizens. 

5 hours ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

Silvester:87 Reader
You wanna get into a lawsuit fight? why did you steal and copy our chatting format, huh? @Shehryar_Khan @Hank11 

Sir please forgive us we don't want to fight with anyone we want to live in peace and don't ping Sir. Hank for no reason 

5 hours ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

Silvester_87 Reader
you have exactly 24 hours from 14:27 to take out this format and respond to the alligations with an apology letter or Arab News and COX News is gonna get into a heavy lawsuit, betcha' that!!

24 hours to do what? I think you are drunk please take some rest.

11 minutes ago, Shehryar_Khan said:

Sir please forgive us we don't want to fight with anyone we want to live in peace and don't ping Sir. Hank for no reason 

a comment earlier you were crying. now just because u changed that shit u think ur totally innocent

37 minutes ago, Shehryar_Khan said:

CASSH ME OUTSIDE HOW BOUT THA HUH

@Silvester_Aaron

Sir, stop talking to me and Lee Tag has done silly things like coordinate
Would you say to the court, for example? They stole the color?
(Notice that you are in a forum and there is a keyboard and writing)

Okay so don’t be upset, sir

Mr. Khan, @Shehryar_Khan please, please change the fabulous, brilliant inventor’s thing into something of our own
like this

What are your remarks? 

Name:

Comment:

number phone :

number mom phone:

photo for passport :

photo for face you :

Enough absurdity!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hank11 said:

@Silvester_Aaron

Sir, stop talking to me and Lee Tag has done silly things like coordinate
Would you say to the court, for example? They stole the color?
(Notice that you are in a forum and there is a keyboard and writing)

Okay so don’t be upset, sir

Mr. Khan, @Shehryar_Khan please, please change the fabulous, brilliant inventor’s thing into something of our own
like this

What are your remarks? 

Name:

Comment:

number phone :

number mom phone:

photo for passport :

photo for face you :

Enough absurdity!

no they stole the whole portfolio and it is unacceptable

11 hours ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

no they stole the whole portfolio and it is unacceptable

Quit spitting on our strings and and another thing is "Do you have proofs?" 

Next time gather proofs before opening your filthy mouth. 

Best respects 

Shehryar Khan

23 hours ago, Shehryar_Khan said:

GIjU03C.jpg

1k1cgeu.png

n5DzY0g.png

A24ZzHz.png

News Reporter: Shehryar Khan

Arab News: Around 00:51 am on Monday, Black person nuked the ATM - I have no clue about why he planted the bomb however the fact of the matter is SAPD? Is it safe to say that they were at burger spot?

Thankyou your favourite news reporter Mr.Khan.

If you want to see the real pictures(name) of this nuker then please meet me at ARAB news office.

Original pictures:

xa8h7R2.png

blkWloi.png

blkWloi.png

7CPaFpr.png

• Like 1