3rd anniversary 🎈 and mass unban ⚖️

Mikro

• Community Owner

main_line.png

Lovely Community Members,

It is our birthday again! This month you probably have already participated in one of our special birthday events, or voted for the Mudoo Awards (closing tomorrow). We hope you all enjoyed the events as well as your stay with us in the past years. As always, there is still a lot to improve, nevertheless we are still going strong!

This year the management team has decided to continue with the cliché. The decision has been made to grant 233 banned players another chance. If you are amongst the lucky ones, this is your one chance to proof us wrong! Details about the mass unban are provided at the end of this post.

The past year has been a busy one. We have had numerous changes, had to adapt quickly, but kept going forward. Not everything went as good as we hoped or wanted, though we will always strive to do our best and please as many players as possible. This sadly meant we have had to disappoint people. In the end I am pretty confident that we managed to keep the balance as much as was possible. Last months we have also seen a steady increase in players due to the crisis around the world. We hope this boost can help us to keep growing even after "corona times".

Our current and next project as a community is still FiveM. Sadly we have not been able to come as far as we hoped, but we are still very pleased with the progress we made. Our beloved testers can vouch for it. Of course there is still a long road to go and we are dedicated to keep pushing the progress. Keep an eye on the information topic in this board in which I am trying to post bi-weekly development blogs. We hope to see you there soon!

Just as last year, I myself will continue supporting the community for yet another year (and more to come). Together with the whole team we will keep working on improving our current servers and make sure you all have a good time playing here. I will keep providing the staff team with all the support they need to do their jobs. Personally you will mostly see me in the background, working on our servers and services, as well as FiveM. But I am always available for players with concerns they cannot bring to anyone else. Lets work hard for yet another year of success!!

Don't forget about the drugs transport event this Saturday and read about the birthday ceremony announcement (21 June 17:00)!

Best regards,

Mikro & the community team

unban-pass.png

Mass unban details

Not everyone is included in this mass unban. If you find yourself not unbanned, I am sorry, but you did not receive this free extra chance. The following rough criteria were applied and are non-discussable.

• Last ban happened over a month ago at least.
  • Did at least play 1 hour (which excludes those solely coming here to hack).
  • Should not have had more as 4 bans in total.
  • Last ban was not for excessive behaviour, like bug abusing, aimbot or threatening our general security.
  • Last ban was not for ban evading or multi accounting.
  • If your last ban was hacking related AND you were unbanned, you are forced on CAC.

Are you unbanned?

If you did pass our criteria, congratulations! You have received this one time free "get-out-of-jail" card. This gives you the chance to reconnect with friends in-game and come to our ceremony this Sunday. But don't get too excited, you will be on a short leash. Your previous bans and punishments will not be forgotten. If you manage to get yourself banned again, chances are getting pretty slim for another unban.

• Like 5

@Mikro Heloo,so alot of guys does not need for an UNBAN for example @Ahmed-Jemai ok why i chosed this player first of all he harmed the community in 2 server MRP and TDM muddo second he used aimbot twice in the first he got unbaned and he was lie and say i become pro and i play on CAC while he was forced on cac he deleted it and install aimbot again third he got an exssesive punish history that mean he harm the community from all zones he have bans for DM i think he got alot of chances he ruin it no need to give another chance since he ruined alot of chances BTW no need to forget he ban evaded like 3 or 4 times,for me and if u want ask the council this player harm the community no need to unban em.(mak tethaded wakt li tahet fidek lflouss IG tgolli nhabet el capture ya3tounich gang aya og3ed 3asba 3omri ma nenssa kifeh ena awel ma bdit mnin 7agerni fel TBH wetsseb wetoogi fel PM te3k bara naik nkarez menek 

2 hours ago, Ahmed_Waheb said:

@Mikro Heloo,so alot of guys does not need for an UNBAN for example @Ahmed-Jemai ok why i chosed this player first of all he harmed the community in 2 server MRP and TDM muddo second he used aimbot twice in the first he got unbaned and he was lie and say i become pro and i play on CAC while he was forced on cac he deleted it and install aimbot again third he got an exssesive punish history that mean he harm the community from all zones he have bans for DM i think he got alot of chances he ruin it no need to give another chance since he ruined alot of chances BTW no need to forget he ban evaded like 3 or 4 times,for me and if u want ask the council this player harm the community no need to unban em.(mak tethaded wakt li tahet fidek lflouss IG tgolli nhabet el capture ya3tounich gang aya og3ed 3asba 3omri ma nenssa kifeh ena awel ma bdit mnin 7agerni fel TBH wetsseb wetoogi fel PM te3k bara naik nkarez menek 

Can anyone muté this Guy his grammar fucked m'y brain

• Jones locked and unlocked this topic
  • Jones locked this topic