remore arab news access to /news

remove arab news /news access  

40 members have voted

1. 1. petition to remove it from them as they are spamming it for PD PSA and using a broadcast command too many times with useless information plus they did nothing to earn it unlike SAN News, they arent even official

• yes
    • absolutely yes
    • absolutely omegalul yes
    • no

petition to remove it from them as they are spamming it for PD PSA and using a broadcast command too many times with useless information plus they did nothing to earn it unlike SAN News, they arent even official

1 minute ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

petition to remove it from them as they are spamming it for PD PSA and using a broadcast command too many times with useless information plus they did nothing to earn it unlike SAN News, they arent even official

voted yes fucking useless arab news.

Irl you have over 5 news companies in your town broadcasting on TV, I don’t see the problem here, they’re more active than the official SAN News ever was

Edited by Irishman
Just now, Silvester_Aaron said:

get Ig. they use it for PD PSA for OD lockdowns

If a bank gets robbed Irl the news will spread awareness and let everyone know that it’s on lockdown, that’s their job

in my town the closest thing to news company is a local newspaper without a proper website i love england

It's totally IC thing as long as they don't mix IC with OOC.

You can lie in news

4 minutes ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

get Ig. they use it for PD PSA for OD lockdowns

Kinda seems like arab news has a pretty valid IC reason for reporting about OD lockdowns...

Just now, Jones said:

Kinda seems like arab news has a pretty valid IC reason for reporting about OD lockdowns...

give us command to disable them from appearing mr.developer

No wtf is wrong with you? A news agency should have access to broadcast news bruh.

People just use it to say OD is under lockdown and the proceed to kill anyone who shows up,

News is not a trustable source for this type of stuff, + arab news takes anyone who wants to join in, wether it be a guy under level 5 or someone who cant even write one english line.

It is also used to call backup and i have witnessed it, as soon as they are about to die they give a /news that "big shootout between this and that one guy knocked" and their allies show up

Edited by Mukul

@Mukul
hello mr mukul 

Information about the laws was developed from yesterday
Entry to Arab News has become under strict conditions, including English, and a prerequisite for entry is that the level of play is 12 and above
You can learn the laws in Discord
  =====================

about backup 

When a journalist encounters an event, he will publish a story on the live broadcast, and certainly what benefit the news if he does not mention the region
======================
Also in the Discord section we have a complaints box for players that you can do against a member of Arab News
=====================

You can talk to me directly about writing the news
It is one of our neutral conditions, but of course there are people who break this rule and we are not a god or the whole time we play in order to know who breaks the news.
You can make screen shots, come to Discord, or speak with group officials

We also know that Arab News is a part-time and not a full-time system for the player, as the Arab News function allows for a time for a player in the group who wants not to get tired of playing
We will not be able to impose a job on the player

@Silvester_Aaron

Sir if / news is removed
There will be no journalist group
+
Why don't you suggest to the administration that you create permits, the leader group can control who can make /news or not
As I wrote above can help you guide me

hello sir Hank tell your members to use /news only to report real news:

• closure of an area
  • shootout in an area
  • some situation happening
  • etc..

Keep it up lads, I've enjoyed most of your news stories. I liken them to 'Breaking News' broadcasts...it's just we have a lot more breaking news here.

I also enjoy my occasional Discord tag which is inevitably some news story you've put together.

@LocMax

This really happened real news
It is impossible to write anything imaginary in / news
But they are opposed to the idea that when we write the site the news happened they do not want

How do we write an accident without mentioning the location of the event?

Everyone was instructed not to use News except ranks above level 40 in Group

We also invite all players who know that there is a mistake or a problem go to our discorddownload.png.e4ec243849e5916d775eceef8e5c3709.png
There is a complaints room against employees to know and solve the problem

ur actually retarded if u voted no these people cant even speak english or rp they dont deserve news perm

3 hours ago, Hipe said:

No wtf is wrong with you? A news agency should have access to broadcast news bruh.

ur inactive, go ig n see how paki they are in their broadcasts quincy

• Jаmes locked this topic