Server Deep-rooted Racism and Toxicity

Alright chaps. I've touched on this subject on a couple of topics before but never seen any real discussion about it.

I'm, frankly, shocked and disappointed in the players, administration team, management and owners of the server.  Considering this is an international server with players of so many origins, the fact that racism, and discrimination based on a players origin is accepted is so outdated and unbelievable.

For example, usage of the words:

- Nigger

- Paki

- Sandnigger

- Chink

- etc

I seem to recall one of the server owners referring to "nigger" as being in the past, and because its in the past, it is not racist. On the same topic he then banned somebody for usage of a swastika. This is so unbelievably hypocritical, BOTH symbols refer to the  total systemic oppression of a particular race/origin by an opposing party (Swastika by the Nazis, Nigger by white slave traders and so on...)

I'm from the UK, and here it is highly offensive to say any of the words above, most sane people wouldn't dream of using them as legitimate insults due to the backlash. If I were to refer to anyone as a "Paki", "Nigger", "Chink" at my workplace, I would be immediately dismissed and could face criminal and civil charges...

WHY is this shit acceptable here? This is just one of the multiple "cancerous/toxic" traits I have witnessed on the community. FUCK ME, we moan about deathmatching all the time and half of it comes from OOC hate, driven by insults and CONSTANT shit-talking. Players, Administration, Management and so on complain about the culture here when the flame is continuously fanned by the ridiculous tolerance of such blatant disrespect. Yes, this links to the idea behind the topic "Not all Muslims are terrorists" and so on...

How can the community be expected to play together as one (yes, you RP WITH each other, not AGAINST in ANY situation, regardless of IC grievances), when this hate is encouraged and when called out, even an owner flicked it aside like it was a non-issue.

This is fucking 2020 people. Time for a zero tolerance policy on racism, discrimination and let's begin chopping out the cancerous parts of the community that continue with this behaviour.

Edited by Julio
  • Thanks 4

I use to call people who couldn’t speak English that well + were busting my balls at the investigation process doing 2 hour long pointless arguments because I punched them, paki.

But yes, they should add a rule against racism, and not just ban a player they hate so much for “swastika” that’s hypocritical as fuck

Edited by Irishman

Please implement rules against flaming, toxicity etc this is way too bad

• Like 1

I think the biggest issue is that Mudoo is full of absolutely filthy pakis, utterly destroyed, the level of retardation makes the server unplayable and there's only one certified way to remove retardation - ban muslims.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

what Mean recazom ?

Edited by TiMoN

the irony is that the people who are generally proposing this rule are the people who are the toxic ones

there's two types of 'toxicity' in this community

• just a straight forward person calling you a bitch or a motherfucker
  • people who discretely plot conspiracies against the community and its staff, passively-aggressively provoke and just like IRL media take things out of context to plot a wrong image of things
  • Popcorn 1
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, LocMax said:

the irony is that the people who are generally proposing this rule are the people who are the toxic ones

there's two types of 'toxicity' in this community

• just a straight forward person calling you a bitch or a motherfucker
  • people who discretely plot conspiracies against the community and its staff, passively-aggressively provoke and just like IRL media take things out of context to plot a wrong image of things

Plotting a conspiracy against the community and staff? What?

Intentionally taking things out of context?

I'm just talking about introducing a rule against racism, what is the objection?

Edited by Julio
  • Popcorn 1
1 minute ago, Julio said:

I'm just talking about introducing a rule against racism, what is the objection?

Its gonna be argo v2

1 minute ago, JCNegar said:

Or just stop being a snowflake.

I'm just asking people to show basic human decency to others.

When I first joined Mudoo, Matthew and Tyrone told me that Mudoo allows insulting and using inappropriate language on main chat etc. and that they are not going to be babysitters and punish people for it. I guess that is where all of the toxicity came from, it being allowed to happen from the start.

Edited by Oldman
  • Popcorn 1
8 minutes ago, Julio said:

Intentionally taking things out of context?

Yes for the past two years mostly same group of people have been repeatedly and consistently plotting out conspiracies about the community and the staff

Things are taken out of context and then shared around in order to portray wrong image of what happened and so on

That to me is equally bad as direct racism as both of those disencourage people from playing

5 minutes ago, Oldman said:

When I first joined Mudoo, Matthew and Tyrone told me that Mudoo allows insulting and using inappropriate language on main chat etc. and that they are not going to be babysitters and punish people for it. I guess that is where all of the toxicity came from, it being allowed to happen from the start.

Yeah I still believe punishing players for petty things such as rage moments after death and calling someone a noob is not deserving of punishing or censoring because such words and acts are the most common things on the internet

What players should be punished for is:

• bullying (targeted provocations towards a person, repeatedly mocking a person, harassing in some way, picking on that person etc)
  • conspiring (creating conspiracies against the community or staff which disencourage players from playing) - this is basically propaganda
  • racism (does not mean if a guy roleplaying a gangster says "nigga", it means when a person out of roleplay directs a racial insult towards a person)

Thats why sims is the best game for these people.

Edited by iMarcell
5 hours ago, Julio said:

I seem to recall one of the server owners referring to "nigger" as being in the past, and because its in the past, it is not racist. On the same topic he then banned somebody for usage of a swastika. This is so unbelievably hypocritical, BOTH symbols refer to the  total systemic oppression of a particular race/origin by an opposing party (Swastika by the Nazis, Nigger by white slave traders and so on...)

Not sure what your sources are, but they are definitely wrong. For one, we defined "nigger" not as something from the past. We said that words like that, in itself, cannot be racist. Racist is a concept and specific form of discrimination. Discrimination defines itself as an unjust treatment. Hence we stated that we will not ban any words, because if we do, under the same reasoning there will be no end to the list of words we will have to forbid.

About the swastika, that ban was not applied by an owner, so there you are totally wrong again. However we did believe (the whole management) that it was USED as a way to glorify Nazism. Your argument that both refer to one specific thing, is a complete non-argument too. Both symbols, nigger and swastika have a very wide variety of meanings and usages. Applying it in a context is extremely important here. As I already said above, is a treatment and that is something which requires context.

So before you come here and point the finger to Dylan or me, get your facts straight. Because you are now just putting words in our mouths, which we will not accept. Refer to Matthew's posts for more explanation regarding that.

image.png.7ccaa083ed7d68059143fb7c7175d1bd.png

image.png.05b37674691ee1f0b5fae586bf796904.pngimage.png.60e1774d40d833ddec1c2ad438333287.pngimage.png.bd115a455cecfaa50063379563fde990.png

image.png.59ac064c8a1e715ff0a1d239157da7f3.pngimage.png.fb398c25f5a8b89a3c9085d34382c626.pngimage.png.67e807935fbfe0ce8126a12e6f991436.png 

image.png.17b0e3d878fe80004ab2a7c810514c4a.png

image.png.887af89cf545d807500feb5c8c66b29b.pngimage.png.b890bab55c1ffa33c975738e379c73f9.pngimage.png.f2358bb33a155e0e29f494439c0b149c.png

image.png.8ae68f2c7d2f08e975ffabe53f0ff7ec.pngimage.png.b5f7fc517d806c1356e75abd9ca2c9c0.pngimage.png.d058aa4e37bfaf92dba619834218b9c3.png

image.png.d7139fd04eda052790c4db83f8141ae8.pngimage.png.ab7bedaf11e644e8d9091f11bd41df44.pngimage.png.06770104e8c67a3b0261145e3e31da44.png

image.png.f782013671cbf117647a24eec1d18d9e.pngimage.png.73a2b0b88a034dd2d51e11ea90935d58.png

image.png

image.pngimage.png.6f9e19b0a041402f0bd1d1063e22ad34.png

image.png.50e97fb3b382d934d69f6be9a4f8a446.pngimage.png.98627d6255190202e1bf36fa306e50f8.pngimage.png.ccb457e94cd103028ed62414f1be4ec2.pngimage.png.27ee35757c6121a2f063dfcb2ad8bd83.png

image.png.4aa21a67745fcd156cac008f48627c03.pngimage.png.30ef1dd2bb1013de812d2876823557f5.png

I hope we agree this is...not okay.

image.png.a84fee7753cf2ebe86a3f509a58e2710.png

image.thumb.png.4c7a510ce3340a6ff34c2ecb5ad71215.png

image.png.7baf7d7982286577eb96507ef43ecc98.pngimage.png.ac4f28498f10885349f7e9bc09932fd0.png

Edited by Ben Blake
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am angry at the pictures above from the nasty person that I sold to the player

The number of racism significantly expanded
Let's just shrink it so we can control

The administration should put in place a system against racism

It is forbidden to speak religious matters
It is forbidden to talk about skin color and people sweat Badly and affects people's dignity

Edited by Hank11
12 hours ago, Hank11 said:

I am angry at the pictures above from the nasty person that I sold to the player

The number of racism significantly expanded
Let's just shrink it so we can control

The administration should put in place a system against racism

It is forbidden to speak religious matters
It is forbidden to talk about skin color and people sweat Badly and affects people's dignity

U guys do ruin the server. Look at all the pollution yall caused. Then ask why people are toxic towards u guys. 

Edited by Silvester_Aaron
26 minutes ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

Bruh don't be shy show his name he he 

Bruh that's multiple people 😂

• Mikro locked this topic