Mudoo Players

LocMax

2 hours ago, TheAssassin said:

Why is this guy even unbanned as Khalid , if i have Ban evaded then they would have instantly banned me .

Even tho he is a cop his OOC beef with BCR is inevitable,  he still Targets Us even if we dont do any thing.

The fact that you are changing the whole subject shows how misinformed you are. And no I didnt ban evade and no I dont hunt BCR.

1 hour ago, LocMax said:

Roleplay server, it's not a TDM game to have equal teams with each team having same vehicles weapons and classes

Cops should definitely be warned for deathmatch when they kill a player without a legitimate reason - a cop roleplaying corruption will not go and start killing everybody on sight.

What must be accounted for is that in the server there's rooted the trend of criminal groups calling backup for a mere traffic stop which ends up in a mass shooting between cops and 15 people who came to aid.

That trend makes cops paranoid and assume that whoever is coming in an active situation is an aider, and that trend should be eliminated by following steps:

• Criminals should not be calling backup for a traffic stop, pay a fucking $5k fine and move on, it won't make a big dent on the million dollar most notorious criminals carry
    • If you won't pay then go and evade, if you manage to escape, good job. If you get caught, suck it up and go to jail.
  • Criminals should be calling backup when they're fighting rival groups, in an act of kidnap or bank robbery or such situation, not random street situations
  • That will make cops shooting anybody who is coming in an active scene pure deathmatch as his assumption that it might've been backup would then be invalid 

Which is proven by the video showing the man just logged in to the server, jogged to the toll to get a car, did not call any backup and only potentially observed the toll suspect message when he was already in the direction of the toll

Right, so they should be escaping to a safe location to do what they want to do with the hostage, not STOP, REVERSE and risk an interaction with a cop who didn't even engage them in any way.

Common Sense GIFs | Tenor

Way to go for a community manager to open a topic about a specific player, with screenshots that you redacted... That alone invalidates any point you're trying to make.

Stop throwing tantrums or at least release unedited logs and conversations, cause posting edited video's and cherry-picking  discord screenshots is setting a really really low standard for your player base. What made you think opening this topic was a good idea in the first place? What do you hope to achieve? TBH I would remove this thread if I were you. You're making the whole administration team look like fools.

You are the community manager, you should know better.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2020 at 5:11 AM, KazutoV said:

shall i get your unban appeal when u gave daemon 500k ingame for 1 month discord nitro?

hey man you can shut up right there, you have no clue what that deal was about, actually you're mistaken, worry about how you force crashed a rp scene and dug your own grave, you basically shoved 3 dildos in your ass and are complaining about the pain, retard.

On 6/15/2020 at 5:20 AM, KazutoV said:

same. yo we forgot popcorn man

Bro you cleraly have some sort of mental issues man, first you cause a whole trauma, and now you are being racist towards pakis lol?

You and Matthew are from the same country ye? don't know why you (Kazuto) think its a good thing to insult pakis when they clearly do nothing to you, you think you are superior ye? think about how dead this game would be without the "PAKIS".

29 minutes ago, Bery_Bumpkin said:

Way to go for a community manager to open a topic about a specific player, with screenshots that you redacted... That alone invalidates any point you're trying to make.

Stop throwing tantrums or at least release unedited logs and conversations, cause posting edited video's and cherry-picking  discord screenshots is setting a really really low standard for your player base. What made you think opening this topic was a good idea in the first place? What do you hope to achieve? TBH I would remove this thread if I were you. You're making the whole administration team look like fools.

If after 20 times that has been said i have not reported or sent this video to any administrator you still think i have, I think of you as nothing less but disabled 

Edited by Elias Carter

• Community Manager
30 minutes ago, Bery_Bumpkin said:

let me just remove your tinfoil hat and blindfold and direct you to the unedited video

right here

do you also want logs of Elias' texts and commands along with join and leaves? or would those be also altered and faked?

4 minutes ago, Elias Carter said:

If after 20 times that has been said i have not reported or sent this video to any administrator you still think i have, I think of you as nothing less but disabled 

I did not even mention you or anything about sending that video to administration. My point is about LocMax. I dont know what you're getting at here.

Just now, Bery_Bumpkin said:

I couldnt care less about who is right or wrong. You're missing my point. The way you opened this thread is embarrassing and you're setting a horrible example for your community. 

On 6/15/2020 at 2:16 PM, iMarcell said:

Why people make topics for every situation, cant that be solved through DMs? or you guys like exposing each other?

inb4 perm denial on unban request after this.

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

2 minutes ago, Bery_Bumpkin said:

I did not even mention you or anything about sending that video to administration. My point is about LocMax. I dont know what you're getting at here.

You wrote in such manner that i thought you referenced me as going to a manager with edited footage to open this topic, if not, i was mistaken 

• Community Manager

I couldnt care less about who is right or wrong. 

Why would you bother posting this then?

at least release unedited logs and conversations, cause posting edited video's and cherry-picking  discord screenshots is setting a really really low standard for your player base

I also directed you to an unedited video and offered logs, but of course it's not in your interest to accept an unedited video or logs as that is not aligned with your agenda.

The topics which are floating around and the constant complaining that goes from discord through forum and through game chat is an evident sign of something wrong and something needing change. 

This is one example of a situation which could've been avoided merely by the player minding his business and continuing with whatever he was doing, not reversing and starting an interaction with someone who did not engage in any way or form.

Yea, of course cops are supposed to be over powered compared to criminals, that's not the issue. The issue is constant misuse of those powers, just do be able to win every possible situation, regardless of how unrealistic those acts required to win are. "Unrealistic behavior" seems to be the issue only when it's criminals behaving that way. When cops deploy heavy aircraft and fire at RANDOM people unrelated to what's happening, it's considered to be mistake of the person who's getting blown up for no reason. But if criminals shoot at a random person during combat, thinking it's their enemy, they get punished for dm. I've seen both things happen with my own eyes so yea.

The problem is, cops are allowed to shoot at suspect WITH OUT role playing anything, and suspect is not allowed to shoot at cops unless they "engage first".  Why would anyone, especially a criminal minded low life, take such risks? And why would those who are supposed to be roleplaying guardians of the civilians in any case (if they're actually here to role play) be opening fire at people who are in no way presenting a threat, but are just simply at the wrong place and wrong time?  In real, criminals shoot first ask questions later, and here it's the other way around, despite the obvious power imbalance (which again is something that is supposed to exist).  

Here's an example of blatant death match, and situations like this one happen all the time, yet they aren't sanctioned. Guy who does not have a weapon, and is trying to help a person (even if it's a criminal) is being shot with out a single word or even a chance to do shit (and he obviously cant do shit since his character is using an animation and cant move). Worst part is, they even killed the guy who was reviving a police officer, and also the said police officer too. 

TLDR ---- if you have cops doing shit like this all the time, criminals won't go light on cops either.

Edited by lukjano

@Elias Carter I was unaware of the fact that you actually did not posted any reports against me or my members until lately and as you can see I mentioned it in my previous comment which was completely ignored by administration AGAIN. That is the sole reason I pointed out the facts of that video being edited and trimmed assuming it was used as mere evidence, not knowing that it was for entertainment purposes.

Many claimed that I possess some DM lust ( Go check my punishment history ). The very fact that I intended to kidnap Dinghy rather then just kill him on sight explains alot. I approached Elias because I wanted to create a scenario in which it would show that he came to the wrong place at the wrong time and saw the scenario of me being involved in an active kidnapping, hence I tried to engage RP with him which couldn't last longer.

I had a little conversation with my friend Rooney and he shed some light on the matter saying that he was responding to the situation in LV, however saw the dispatch message of me being near LS-LV toll and decided to deal with me along the way. What he failed to observe was that I was backed by the mob of 11+ men and we had our guns aimed on Elias as we were engaging our roleplay with him. So they gave the warnings ( /b2 ) on behalf of SAPD department and Elias being an officer made him a potential target in my sight no matter if he personally warned me or not, because /b1 /b2 /b3 warnings are laid on behalf of whole SAPD department not for an individual officer. So this proves that Elias had nothing to do with the cruiser showing up specially to defend him, but on that very moment we thought otherwise because we were unaware of him using Shadowplay and merely thought that he called OOC backup.

Now I think I failed to see or catch up to any rule that would state " Suspects should retaliate only against those individual officers who engage them by verbal warnings ". Now the questions arises why didn't I run away. Sirs I was already there doing my act when Elias approached us un-intentionally, it was not me who chased him or decided to forcefully catch him, as I mentioned previously that once he came near to us at that crime spot, we decided to create a scenario which was miserably interrupted.

@Silvester_Aaron I think either it was you or someone else using your name who decided to scam me in a deal and when caught after a little chase showed no gun fear and unrealistic RP against 4 to 5 armed men aiming at you and decided to punch his way out. So please kindly stay out of this. Once you were warned by an admin and you were forced to continue RP ( Which you clearly didn't want to coz " I wanna go off, i wanna go off " ) You rped injuries and PEOPLE Guess what injury he got. He rped going into COMA for getting rammed by huntley of 10 TONNES just to avoid me from continuing my RP. I bet you do that every single time when you are rammed by any vehicle. You were warned again by Leonard and were forced to comply and drop your drama. So it concludes to that you should't even try to act as if you are a victim of UNrealistic Roleplay. 

The punishments that were laid upon us were clearly unjustified as we weren't actually reported, and neither that video was posted as evidence against our acts. You saw it as an opportunity and you availed it quite smartly. Because if we talk about engagements and DM, my friends posted tonnes of videos on this very topic which clearly shows that even troopers Dm'ed civilians who were passing by with no engagements at all ( Loved the part where Marcello tried so hard to bring troopers in their senses and still got killed in the end ) and these videos were never considered nor were the PD troopers were warned, so how come you decided to punish us on the basis of an edited video that was supposed to be for entertainment purpose not for evidence. The maximum you could have done would have been verbally warned us regarding the situation, just because you thought it was wrong and you saw it within your perspective but you decided to warn and weap ban us. Quite fair I must say. @LocMax

8 minutes ago, Jamal Raza said:

@Elias Carter I was unaware of the fact that you actually did not posted any reports against me or my members until lately and as you can see I mentioned it in my previous comment which was completely ignored by administration AGAIN. That is the sole reason I pointed out the facts of that video being edited and trimmed assuming it was used as mere evidence, not knowing that it was for entertainment purposes.

Many claimed that I possess some DM lust ( Go check my punishment history ). The very fact that I intended to kidnap Dinghy rather then just kill him on sight explains alot. I approached Elias because I wanted to create a scenario in which it would show that he came to the wrong place at the wrong time and saw the scenario of me being involved in an active kidnapping, hence I tried to engage RP with him which couldn't last longer.

I had a little conversation with my friend Rooney and he shed some light on the matter saying that he was responding to the situation in LV, however saw the dispatch message of me being near LS-LV toll and decided to deal with me along the way. What he failed to observe was that I was backed by the mob of 11+ men and we had our guns aimed on Elias as we were engaging our roleplay with him. So they gave the warnings ( /b2 ) on behalf of SAPD department and Elias being an officer made him a potential target in my sight no matter if he personally warned me or not, because /b1 /b2 /b3 warnings are laid on behalf of whole SAPD department not for an individual officer. So this proves that Elias had nothing to do with the cruiser showing up specially to defend him, but on that very moment we thought otherwise because we were unaware of him using Shadowplay and merely thought that he called OOC backup.

Now I think I failed to see or catch up to any rule that would state " Suspects should retaliate only against those individual officers who engage them by verbal warnings ". Now the questions arises why didn't I run away. Sirs I was already there doing my act when Elias approached us un-intentionally, it was not me who chased him or decided to forcefully catch him, as I mentioned previously that once he came near to us at that crime spot, we decided to create a scenario which was miserably interrupted.

@Silvester_Aaron I think either it was you or someone else using your name who decided to scam me in a deal and when caught after a little chase showed no gun fear and unrealistic RP against 4 to 5 armed men aiming at you and decided to punch his way out. So please kindly stay out of this. Once you were warned by an admin and you were forced to continue RP ( Which you clearly didn't want to coz " I wanna go off, i wanna go off " ) You rped injuries and PEOPLE Guess what injury he got. He rped going into COMA for getting rammed by huntley of 10 TONNES just to avoid me from continuing my RP. I bet you do that every single time when you are rammed by any vehicle. You were warned again by Leonard and were forced to comply and drop your drama. So it concludes to that you should't even try to act as if you are a victim of UNrealistic Roleplay. 

The punishments that were laid upon us were clearly unjustified as we weren't actually reported, and neither that video was posted as evidence against our acts. You saw it as an opportunity and you availed it quite smartly. Because if we talk about engagements and DM, my friends posted tonnes of videos on this very topic which clearly shows that even troopers Dm'ed civilians who were passing by with no engagements at all ( Loved the part where Marcello tried so hard to bring troopers in their senses and still got killed in the end ) and these videos were never considered nor were the PD troopers were warned, so how come you decided to punish us on the basis of an edited video that was supposed to be for entertainment purpose not for evidence. The maximum you could have done would have been verbally warned us regarding the situation, just because you thought it was wrong and you saw it within your perspective but you decided to warn and weap ban us. Quite fair I must say. @LocMax

real funny talk. I actually stayed there. I only said I had shit to do because we were standing in one place, i didnt know where to go because you didnt want to remove the blindfold. after that i said i would be happy to stay in a coma until tomorrow. 1 seconds of reserach would show you qoute "Coma After a Car Accident. Sometimes car accidents cause permanent damage and even result in comas. When this happens, people in a coma are unable to speak for themselves." many people have been run over by cars and got into comas IRL. too bad u lie so blatantly. you think just because you put a few exxagerations the whole community is gonna start bashing me? cus imo that was ur og plan. i never did any drama. where did I say "im a victim of unrealistic roleplay"????? ser stop lying like a braindead fucking fox news show host brain level shut ur mouth the fuck up ur a no one to talk smack to me like that.

6 hours ago, LocMax said:

Why would you bother posting this then?

I also directed you to an unedited video and offered logs, but of course it's not in your interest to accept an unedited video or logs as that is not aligned with your agenda.

First of all, I dont have an agenda. 

I posted this because I have a problem with you, in the role of community manager, posting a thread that calls out specific players. When you then also present your evidence or examples in the form of edited videos and selective chat screens, it simply becomes absurd. Even if you rectify that later in the thread.

It sets a horrible example and I hope you can see that.

Edited by Bery_Bumpkin
Meant manager instead of owner.

15 minutes ago, Jamal Raza said:

ur literally crying outloud over a max tempban punishment and then tell me "yOu hAD a DRaMA sHoW aNd LeO tOlD you to CUt iT this is u a bigass lying hypocrite ass bitch who cant take the smallest bit of punishmentThis SpongeBob SquarePants meme is taking over the internet, but ...

2 minutes ago, Bery_Bumpkin said:

I posted this because I have a problem with you, in the role of community owner, posting a thread that calls out specific players. When you then also present your evidence or examples in the form of edited videos and selective chat screens, it simply becomes absurd. Even if you rectify that later in the thread.

look we cant fucking sit here all day and be nice and everything "omg the community manager is providing STRAIGHT FRESH CUT evidence to stop a community-wide outcry that led to this:  oh em geee like thats so unaccapteble and /horribel/ example ugh... (over a 30 min max jail for DM that jamal caused) 🙉 fucking snowflake times we live in1925596554_Kpkivgs.thumb.PNG.86b471b84085bf3723a035eef2f2d2f1.PNG 

57 minutes ago, Jamal Raza said:

it was not me who chased him or decided to forcefully catch him, as I mentioned previously that once he came near to us at that crime spot, we decided to create a scenario which was miserably interrupted.

This is exactly what you don't see in here, just the mere fact that you are suspected (or alternatively, about to be suspected as you're performing a crime) does not grant you the ability to shoot every cop you see on sight, assuming he is there to arrest you or even worse, take you down. Also, you were not interrupted at all - You decided to relate Elias to your scene for a reason that I can't understand.

Elias here, like with many other people in general and cops in particular in various daily situations got caught in the wrong place in the wrong time but you as a player was not correct here either. Yes, it was an unfortunate mistake but the responsibility falls on you and not on Elias for passing by. People miss some chat messages when they are not focused, it's nothing new. But you as a criminal that is currently committing a crime should not engage a cop let alone start a shootout with a bunch of them. You should run away, considering that very specific police officer that has reached your position (regardless if he interacts with you or not) is still a police officer and you are not some immortal that can not die - You should not go rampage and kill someone just because he's wearing a uniform, not everyone is there to arrest you.

42 minutes ago, Bery_Bumpkin said:

I posted this because I have a problem with you, in the role of community owner, posting a thread that calls out specific players. When you then also present your evidence or examples in the form of edited videos and selective chat screens, it simply becomes absurd. Even if you rectify that later in the thread.

Matthew had no intention of humiliating, hurting the feelings of, shaming or pointing fingers at anybody in this community in particular. What he did was posting a video, chatlogs and conversation logs that are relevant to the situation.  You want the full conversation logs and videos? I can give you them very easily, the only issue that you will face is that there is too much irrelevant information (irrelevant = not related to the topic of discussion) that is just going to confuse you or steer you away from the subject. 

The reason this topic was submitted is very simple; To address a very specific and very common mindset that many people seem to have around, they like shooting cops and some of them commit crimes just so they can shoot cops, for the fun in it. You want to tell me that it's not a wrong mindset to have? You want to argue with someone here that it is somehow acceptable to shoot every cop you see just because you assume he is going to arrest you, considering he even knows who you are and what you are doing?

The only horrible example here is the player's, and Jamal is just the person that ended up being in the spotlight. If it wasn't him then it'd just be another person, it's a recurring issue and the list only grows.

Edited by Jelly

@Silvester_Aaron Oh my dear, your trash words won't effect me. Actually you have one similar attribute with those you are favoring, you just jumped to the end part and ignored beginning. Let me remind you that it was you who decided to first punch his way out of 5 men aiming guns at him after 10 TONN Huntley rammed him and he possibly should have gone in Coma. Where was the RP then ? eh ? So stop impersonating as a joker and get well soon buddy. 

The next time you visit any turfs for active suspects in a cruiser, I would just have to ram you and voila into the Coma hhhh. Stop making fun of yourself, a kind and humble request.

You said that I cried on small punishments like warnings ( Which would actually deduct group points, not that you have been a part of actual roleplay group that you'd know ) but what you so miserably fail to notice is that I am not just talking about my own here, I am talking about all of my members here who were unjustifiably with no fair judgement were punished. However the one who actually got bipolar and went on rping as being in Coma after a single warn of " No gun fear " was you my dear friend.

@Jelly Lets just try to conclude this endless debate by telling me if this was the right and fair way of handling things as a Manager. We weren't even reported and as I previously mentioned completely about how I felt and then handled that situation with Elias. All I wanted was to create a fun scenario if possible but here I was portrayed as a guy who possesses some kind of DM lust and went for DM on sight. I don't even blame Elias now and all I want is for Managers to revoke the punishments and add the group points, and to shine more light on this matter with a clear set of rules so that it doesn't happen again. I have been a loyal player of this community since the very beginning of mudoo with clean punishment history and never have witnessed such ways of punishing players like this, sadly my members were the first ones to experience this unusual way of handling things. 

2 hours ago, Jamal Raza said:

@Silvester_Aaron Oh my dear, your trash words won't effect me. Actually you have one similar attribute with those you are favoring, you just jumped to the end part and ignored beginning. Let me remind you that it was you who decided to first punch his way out of 5 men aiming guns at him after 10 TONN Huntley rammed him and he possibly should have gone in Coma. Where was the RP then ? eh ? So stop impersonating as a joker and get well soon buddy. 

The next time you visit any turfs for active suspects in a cruiser, I would just have to ram you and voila into the Coma hhhh. Stop making fun of yourself, a kind and humble request.

You said that I cried on small punishments like warnings ( Which would actually deduct group points, not that you have been a part of actual roleplay group that you'd know ) but what you so miserably fail to notice is that I am not just talking about my own here, I am talking about all of my members here who were unjustifiably with no fair judgement were punished. However the one who actually got bipolar and went on rping as being in Coma after a single warn of " No gun fear " was you my dear friend.

Lmao I didn't punch either of you. A guy with a knife ran into 10 cops with lethal irl should god ban him for failure to rp gunfear? The only reason ur cocky is cus i didn't get punished lmao

• James locked this topic