Mudoo Players

LocMax

6 hours ago, LocMax said:

1) If you're kidnapping someone it does not mean you get to kill every cop who passes you because you assume he knows what you're doing

@LocMax

If you're raiding someone it does not mean you get to kill every civilian who passes you just because you assume he knows what you're doing

I hope you remember the scenario when you were raiding (i think) dinghy in Montgomery and i passed by you and you were 4 SWAT, i was alone in a tow truck and all 4 of you sprayed the fuck out of me with M4s and i did not even get out of the car, none of you didnt even type anything in chat

6 hours ago, LocMax said:

It is only at the moment when a cop attempts to stop you or engage you when you can start an engagement yourself whether it's evasion or something else.

It is only at the moment when a criminal attempts to stop you or engage you when you start an engagement yourself whether it's evasion or something else.

But nah you decided to just kill me with m4s as soon as you saw me.

Ironic.

• Community Manager

You mean after the person we were arresting pressed panic button and shouted for backup at his location, and you came driving over grass right towards us and then pretending you were an innocent bypasser? 

the guy making meth in furniture abused place:

Spoiler

image.png

image.png

image.png

yeah

Spoiler

05-06-2020 14:08:00 - [333] Mask_25572 (Joaquin_Gambino (80)(21983)): Mask_25572 pressed his panic button at Red County
05-06-2020 14:08:18 - [333] Mask_34231 (Mukul_Magaddino (69)(40575)): where exactly
05-06-2020 14:08:32 - [333] Joaquin_Gambino (80)(21983): FERN NOW!
05-06-2020 14:08:42 - [333] Joaquin_Gambino (80)(21983): HAMPTON BARNS

I dont think these still protect you from what you said, i was still within the two of your qouted messages.

nor i have any say in his furniture abuse

he was rightfully punished

nor did you have the logs for youself ic that is your admin logs

Edited by Mukul

7 minutes ago, LocMax said:

You mean after the person we were arresting pressed panic button and shouted for backup at his location, and you came driving over grass right towards us and then pretending you were an innocent bypasser? 

the guy making meth in furniture abused place:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

image.png

image.png

yeah

Hide contents

05-06-2020 14:08:00 - [333] Mask_25572 (Joaquin_Gambino (80)(21983)): Mask_25572 pressed his panic button at Red County
05-06-2020 14:08:18 - [333] Mask_34231 (Mukul_Magaddino (69)(40575)): where exactly
05-06-2020 14:08:32 - [333] Joaquin_Gambino (80)(21983): FERN NOW!
05-06-2020 14:08:42 - [333] Joaquin_Gambino (80)(21983): HAMPTON BARNS

I don't know what pains me more, the placement of the furniture or your hunger level of 10.

Even after showing so many facts about the situation only for you to ignore, would you care to tell me if I was even reported or anyone from my followers ? You  just saw the edited version of the vid and decided to punish over it anonymously. I think you were looking for an opportunity to fuck with us and you got it right there. Am just curious regarding the reports so please fill me in. Took you 3 to 4 hrs to punish us, quiet tiresome work you have been doing. @LocMax

• Like 1

While we do want to hear your opinions about this matter, I'd like to also remind you that you must respect each other in the forum as well. Please do not insult or disrespect any other person or group of individual, or your post will be removed from the eyes of the public.

15 hours ago, LocMax said:

And damn I couldn't have been more right about it

You were but nonetheless it was an assumption. We all assume things based on the players' groups, tag, affiliations and hence there was an assumption of the officer responding to them being suspects. No one watches the (dis)connection messages esp. if you have the settings turned off for it. The point here is, Elias could have been easily responding to them being wanted. Jamal and co. roleplayed with Elias, it might be to a minimum roleplay and could have went better imo but nonetheless there was still roleplay from both parties, i.e. Jamal & co and Elias. The punishments issued are still not warranted.

38 minutes ago, TheAssassin said:

Pd is not located at LS-LV tolls.

More over its a mistake from Elias side. He should go back to LSPD instead of running into a group of many players.

I don't know whats more idiotic, this post or eating your own shit. Did you even watch the video? He saw a fucking car on the map and he took it, to go to LSPD, who would all the way to LSPD instead of finding a car? smh

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CraZe said:

I don't know whats more idiotic, this post or eating your own shit. Did you even watch the video? He saw a fucking car on the map and he took it, to go to LSPD, who would all the way to LSPD instead of finding a car? smh

My dear there is a station at palomino creek aswell with Pd vehicles parked around it, and you are missing the point here my friend. Elias came to the wrong place at the wrong time and did not even reported us, however we were punished on the basis of an edited video.

1 hour ago, CraZe said:

Why is this guy even unbanned as Khalid , if i have Ban evaded then they would have instantly banned me .

Even tho he is a cop his OOC beef with BCR is inevitable,  he still Targets Us even if we dont do any thing.

A lot of you are missing the point of the video.

The video shows me logging into the server after recording a guitar track, going to the tolls and getting a car to go to LSPD, only to be killed seconds later by 10+ people.

The video is meant to be nothing but satire of how stupid my situation was.The administration took it as a way to punish you because what is seen on video is disgusting.

Over half of replies are from Jamal accusing me of this and that. None of his claims have been true thus far and I don't feel obligated to deny his claims with arguments because they are stupid.

There is no more context to this video. As much as you'd like there to be. I didn't force crash. I didn't go afk for a minute. I didn't come for backup. I didn't know you are suspected. Rooney wasen't picking me up /coming as called backup.

The video shows everything what happened and it's funny. It's funny because this video plays every stereotype this server has. 

In the end, maybe you are the one in the wrong place at the wrong time, maybe your actions were right.

But whatever it is, more that you stand behind this monkey roleplay, more stupid you look.

3 minutes ago, Elias Carter said:

going to the tolls and getting a car to go to LSPD

Since when do you find cars laying around at the toll? and as soon as you logged in if you looked for a car in radar a car was towards palmino and not the tolls more over there is a police station at palmino

5 minutes ago, Elias Carter said:

I didn't go afk for a minute.

As soon as you were told to get out of the vehicle you tabbed out for more than a minute actually, over 10 people witnessed this + you have fast forwarded + skipped that part in your edited and the "unedited" video

7 minutes ago, Elias Carter said:

I didn't know you are suspected.

Notification popped up for you in the chat and you even followed looking at the car who were in it as seen in this video

16 minutes ago, Elias Carter said:

Rooney wasen't picking me up /coming as called backup.

Yet the first thing he said was /b2 hands up everyone which is when you were actually shot before that you were not shot

18 minutes ago, Elias Carter said:

But whatever it is, more that you stand behind this monkey roleplay, more stupid you look.

How can a cop say such bullshit all roleplay that cops ever do here is /b1 /b2 /b3 , /s LEAVE, /me unholsters the taser, /me drags the suspect, here too you were told to get out of the vehicle but you paused the roleplay for whole 2 minutes if the cops had not showed up for your backup it might if been a different roleplay

I'll drop my two cents here if anyone is actually giving a damn fuck about my opinion.

Cops here are already way too much overpowered here and I haven't seen any cop getting warned for deathmatch whenever someone completely harmless and unarmed got killed in middle of a shootout. Guess what? Nobody is giving a single fuck when a criminal is getting deathmatched but we actually post topics when a cop gets killed for being dumb as fuck? Let's assume it was a rushed decision from the criminal side this time but you need to be so retarded approaching a bunch of potential suspects and acting so innocent doing /me extends hands to handshake, like really? Those guys have just kidnapped someone, of course they're going to defend themselves from any possible threaths coming towards them. It is your fault for being so pathethic approaching mobsters "trying to roalepaly". I'm playing since a few months here and I haven't seen a police officer roleplaying at all, so stop pointing fingers on people for your retardness. 

Edited by Jeremy

17 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

I'll drop my two cents here if anyone is actually giving a damn fuck about my opinion.

Cops here are already way too much overpowered here and I haven't seen any cop getting warned for deathmatch whenever someone completely harmless and unarmed got killed in middle of a shootout. Guess what? Nobody is giving a single fuck when a criminal is getting deathmatched but we actually post topics when a cop gets killed for being dumb as fuck? Let's assume it was a rushed decision from the criminal side this time but you need to be so retarded approaching a bunch of potential suspects and acting so innocent doing /me extends hands to handshake, like really? Those guys have just kidnapped someone, of course they're going to defend themselves from any possible threaths coming towards them. It is your fault for being so pathethic approaching mobsters "trying to roalepaly". I'm playing since a few months here and I haven't seen a police officer roleplaying at all, so stop pointing fingers on people for your retardness. 

have you tried our minecraft server?

1 hour ago, Elias Carter said:

A lot of you are missing the point of the video.

The video shows me logging into the server after recording a guitar track, going to the tolls and getting a car to go to LSPD, only to be killed seconds later by 10+ people.

The video is meant to be nothing but satire of how stupid my situation was.The administration took it as a way to punish you because what is seen on video is disgusting.

Over half of replies are from Jamal accusing me of this and that. None of his claims have been true thus far and I don't feel obligated to deny his claims with arguments because they are stupid.

There is no more context to this video. As much as you'd like there to be. I didn't force crash. I didn't go afk for a minute. I didn't come for backup. I didn't know you are suspected. Rooney wasen't picking me up /coming as called backup.

The video shows everything what happened and it's funny. It's funny because this video plays every stereotype this server has. 

In the end, maybe you are the one in the wrong place at the wrong time, maybe your actions were right.

I do see your point, but Jamal isnt a magician to know that he clearly thought that you were responding to the backup call since the cops showed up in few seconds since they were chasing him obviously, its misunderstanding clearly, but people here love creating dramatic stories and it shows how creative they are.

• Like 1

Majority of cops join the server to shoot suspects on sight. Role playing with cops in 99% (coming from my personal experience) ends up with getting tased and then if you do anything other than complying with what cops type in their /me,  they spam ooc chat how you are cuffed and have to comply. Heavy aircraft is constantly deployed and firing even at random by passers. To every action, there's a reaction. Everyone wants to win the situation they're caught in and thats normal. You can't expect people to bend over for cops and get fucked, and that's what would have happened had they waited longer rather than shooting the cops then and there.  Pablo Escobar declared war on the police and so do we, FUCK THE POLICE!!!

12 minutes ago, lukjano said:

Majority of cops join the server to shoot suspects on sight. Role playing with cops in 99% (coming from my personal experience) ends up with getting tased and then if you do anything other than complying with what cops type in their /me,  they spam ooc chat how you are cuffed and have to comply. Heavy aircraft is constantly deployed and firing even at random by passers. To every action, there's a reaction. Everyone wants to win the situation they're caught in and thats normal. You can't expect people to bend over for cops and get fucked, and that's what would have happened had they waited longer rather than shooting the cops then and there.  Pablo Escobar declared war on the police and so do we, FUCK THE POLICE!!!

nah, somehow many many players in the SAMP roleplay community CAN and WIll RP fear if they are caught by police, I have witnessed this many times on other servers. just because you are so lightheaded you keep 15 m4 cases and 20kg heroin and other illegal drugs doesnt mean your character is such a hardened criminal hes gonna press his panic button on the walkie talkie run away from 6 cops. mostly in the gangster community on other servers, somehow most players arent fucking p2w mentality fucktards like you are. 

you're far the biggest hypocrite i saw on this entire forum

15 minutes ago, lukjano said:

maybe all you fucktards should ICly know that the police has way more power and way more resources to go after each and every one of you and maybe actually fear them and comply if you got nothing else on you besides guns and not press your shitty walkie talkie panic button the moment someone tries to rob/kill/arrest you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

maybe all you fucktards should ICly know that the police has way more power and way more resources to go after each and every one of you and maybe actually fear them and comply if you got nothing else on you besides guns and not press your shitty walkie talkie panic button the moment someone tries to rob/kill/arrest you.

Crying Clapping GIFs | Tenor

• Community Manager
53 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

Cops here are already way too much overpowered here

Roleplay server, it's not a TDM game to have equal teams with each team having same vehicles weapons and classes

I haven't seen any cop getting warned for deathmatch whenever someone completely harmless and unarmed got killed in middle of a shootout

Cops should definitely be warned for deathmatch when they kill a player without a legitimate reason - a cop roleplaying corruption will not go and start killing everybody on sight.

What must be accounted for is that in the server there's rooted the trend of criminal groups calling backup for a mere traffic stop which ends up in a mass shooting between cops and 15 people who came to aid.

That trend makes cops paranoid and assume that whoever is coming in an active situation is an aider, and that trend should be eliminated by following steps:

• Criminals should not be calling backup for a traffic stop, pay a fucking $5k fine and move on, it won't make a big dent on the million dollar most notorious criminals carry
    • If you won't pay then go and evade, if you manage to escape, good job. If you get caught, suck it up and go to jail.
  • Criminals should be calling backup when they're fighting rival groups, in an act of kidnap or bank robbery or such situation, not random street situations
  • That will make cops shooting anybody who is coming in an active scene pure deathmatch as his assumption that it might've been backup would then be invalid 

Let's assume it was a rushed decision from the criminal side this time

Which is proven by the video showing the man just logged in to the server, jogged to the toll to get a car, did not call any backup and only potentially observed the toll suspect message when he was already in the direction of the toll

Those guys have just kidnapped someone

Right, so they should be escaping to a safe location to do what they want to do with the hostage, not STOP, REVERSE and risk an interaction with a cop who didn't even engage them in any way.

• James locked this topic