Mudoo Players

LocMax

How do you expect us mafias to operate in a secret way if the script itself has turfs, smuggle, everyone powergames with the name above the head and as it seems it is allowed, it is impossible to interact with a enemy faction in a roleplay way - everyone either runs away or presses panic button...

7 minutes ago, Tawgra said:

Lemmme be honest here!  DeathMatch is killing without a proper reason right!(Jamal was wanted, so that's enough). if RP is based on real life the killer wouldn't warn you and taking a gun out from their back will take one second max and clearly not a full 5 seconds like using  /me ... and since JAMAL was wanted I think he had the right to kill the cup :v and he didn't even do it on sight... 

The RP we are using in the server is pretty old and emulates 80s-90s...

Army-scale attacks:

Let me correct you then smartass

First of all this is a virtual game not a real life which there are rules which should be abided by anyone.

Secondly this was a poor roleplay and the punishment was justified and anyone should take an example from the video stated and avoid doing such actions.

Thirdly its "cop" not cup you dog.

Now return to your cryfest threads cuz whatever you say makes 0 sense.

Perhaps yeah, I wouldn’t mind to be honest, if you want roleplay you gotta make the rules stricter. And you can also remove smuggle, SAPD killing smugglers with hunter and hydra just makes us rage quit the server

Also related to the situation - has happened to me, randomly driving around and happened to drove into an active shootout, got shot (by cops) reported and was told ‘next time

dont drive into an active shootout zone’ like I’d know lol 

8 minutes ago, Marcus. said:

Let me correct you then smartass

First of all this is a virtual game not a real life which there are rules which should be abided by anyone.

Secondly this was a poor roleplay and the punishment was justified and anyone should take an example from the video stated and avoid doing such actions.

Thirdly its "cop" not cup you dog.

Now return to your cryfest threads cuz whatever you say makes 0 sense.

Okay mister smarty cup! 

First of all, you clearly didn't bother reading the first part, virtual game mode we are playing  is based on real life and you clearly can't have a car accident while driving in 190km and still walk around or drive away like nothing happened , right?((I  hope u got the freaking point, cup!)

Poor RolePlay, RP is freaking based on real life and what he did could have been done by any criminal group.

Thirdly I no dog sire, I HUMAN!

Now GET back to My SWAT post and show me some love there!

Edited by Tawgra

Marcos Ive said this a lot of times and will keep saying it - this is a free world game/server and people should use common sense in some situations, not every rule needs to be written... and players should not try to turn the rule upside down to find a way out - that’s being a bad player

• Like 1

Just now, Pedro. said:

people should use common sense in some situations, not every rule needs to be written... and players should not try to turn the rule upside down to find a way out - that’s being a bad player

Yes!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pedro. said:

Marcos Ive said this a lot of times and will keep saying it - this is a free world game/server and people should use common sense in some situations, not every rule needs to be written... and players should not try to turn the rule upside down to find a way out - that’s being a bad player

Sadly some of them doesnt know how to use common sense is the point.

28 minutes ago, Ben Blake said:

Hmm maybe if turfs were removed it'd stop the super-groups of criminals gathering.

Not a solution.

They should change group points and stuff, its so easy to get official here, when it takes years in other servers, depending on the quality of rp, how the group in functioning, how clean is the punishment history of the group members, how active is the group, how many members are in the group, what they are planning to do, and ofcourse their goal, and how the group effects the server.... and many more.

Edited by iMarcell
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Julio said:

The discussion about the mod is VERY valid to the entire culture and server situation in my opinion. It demonstrates:

A) The willingness of EITHER side to move to "gray areas" in the rules to gain an advantage

B) The "play-to-win" mentality displayed by the blatant use of bullshit "shortcuts" to avoid RP

Partner RP is ESSENTIAL to police work and you automated it. May as well stop RPing at all. If you don't get this point then join a CnR server.

• Community Manager
48 minutes ago, Ramo said:

Oof.

image.png.c06350c3ccb6522ca7213f336f12b4af.png

And damn I couldn't have been more right about it

Spoiler

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

I recorded the whole incident knowing it was gonna be the classic people coming rushing cops endlessly

Spoiler

image.png

minimap after a few moments

Wait so we can edit videos and get people punished?

Here is what happened the entire story

>One maga and one bcr tries to threaten our ally 

>I spot them while i am going somewhere, i call for backup our people arrive, and they flee then 6 of them show up, then we flee, make a plan

>we try to kidnap one of them, we approached one guy he showed no gun fear while he is surrounded by two people with gun and tries to kill them by punching, same happened for one other guy

>we eventually kidnap dinghy, jamal is a suspect and some more too, 

>they go  back to lv and while they cross the toll they see a cop, he gets notified that a suspect crossed that toll he looks at who is in the car (as seen in the video)

>so they turn around when they spot the cop as locmax said mafia works under cover they dont would want a cop knowing they have kidnapped someone and we attempt to kidnap the cop as well

>as soon as he saw over 4 people approaching him he tabs out for straight 1 minute (edited out from the "unedited" video) he was told to get out before he tabbed out (going afk mid rp)

>and surprise surprise 4 cops in a car show up just as he tabs in and he presses the panic button too

>why was he killed? Pressed panic, 4 other cop show up and use b1 b2 b3 whatever and correct me if i am wrong the guy is allowed to be killed if backup shows up for him

Spoiler

Funny how "unedited video" is nicely trimmed and framed too , if you are posting an unedited video why speed up things why crop and why remove some parts from between and why the cringy music

Spoiler

And about realisticness of mafia and gang, i don't think i see helis and fighter jets nuking populated areas as we see in the server, anything happens hydra deployed hunter deployed, and do we see jets fucking nuking smugglers in real life

Edited by Mukul

1 minute ago, LocMax said:

do you need logs to show you that Elias just logged in, didn't call any backup, didn't do anything to engage you?

I believe the video was made in a Movie server, I would like to see more evidence.

7 minutes ago, LocMax said:

do you need logs to show you that Elias just logged in, didn't call any backup, didn't do anything to engage you?

Are we magicians that we will know elias just logged in? 

We just saw him there

Why are you protecting him going afk mid rp(for over a minute)?

Probably called ooc backup

I might be wrong but i think i saw him pressing the panic button and he was killed only when cop showed up not before that

And about shooting his car he was trying to escape after knowing something which was meant to be undercover for us, if he had escaped out, they would have got every volunteer equiped with snipers, one person per swat tank so they can maximize the damage taken, get a hydra, get a hunter and fuck us

Edited by Mukul

i think we should soften up both  criminal and pd

like remove desert eagle for pd and raise price in ammunation

as much as people want to deny it, mudoo rp is a dm server with rp minigames essentially

cases need to be more limited, a mafia car with a /sued person and 4 equipped with m4s will just ambush any PD officer coming their way with their excuse being that one guy was wanted

• James locked this topic