Mudoo Players

LocMax

1 minute ago, LocMax said:

Tinfoil Hat - TV Tropes

you mean hand held radar that only shows speed, plate and vehicle model name?

This makes the mod worse Matthew, the mod being shown in the video tells you the suspect car HP... widely used by the SAPD.

Edited by Julio

2 minutes ago, Nicolas_Cage said:

How does this contribute to the topic? You are searching for ways to change the topic from a disgusting showcase of your roleplay standards. 

My point is that my men were wrongfully punished that's all. You just posted a cut version of video, you didn't even report and admins decide to punish those who were involved according to the cut version of video. 

2 minutes ago, Jamal Raza said:

My point is that my men were wrongfully punished that's all. You just posted a cut version of video, you didn't even report and admins decide to punish those who were involved according to the cut version of video. 

Your men? what are you a military? lol

Just now, LocMax said:

actually we have been discussing that bind mod in management the past weeks along with some people using /rob binds 

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

Thank you.

• Community Manager

in essence the problems are:

• a ton of criminals pretends to be invincible level 100 boss without fear of anyone or anything
  • a ton of cops don't know what they're doing (majorly volunteers) and shoot or suspect people for wrong reasons

what should be is:

• mafias should be operating in a concealed manner not attempting to draw attention on them and executing people mid city in army-scale attacks, focused at drug and weapon trafficking
  • gangs should hang out in neighborhoods with deagles UZIs AK47s not snipers and M4s and should mostly focus on street robberies and such thug activities
  • police should be able to differentiate between what can be handled without escalating the situation to end in shooting

1 minute ago, LocMax said:

• a ton of criminals pretends to be invincible level 100 boss without fear of anyone or anything
  • a ton of cops don't know what they're doing (majorly volunteers) and shoot or suspect people for wrong reasons

what should be is:

• mafias should be operating in a concealed manner not attempting to draw attention on them and executing people mid city in army-scale attacks, focused at drug and weapon trafficking
  • gangs should hang out in neighborhoods with deagles UZIs AK47s not snipers and M4s and should mostly focus on street robberies and such thug activities
  • police should be able to differentiate between what can be handled without escalating the situation to end in shooting

im down for that lets hope that people are able to do this not expecting anything promising tho

10 minutes ago, LocMax said:

what should be is:

I’m sure we all understand, you can lock the topic now before it reaches 10 pages filled with pointless arguments

14 minutes ago, LocMax said:

what should be is:

A newbie joins the server he is able to make a mil a day, then he opens a mafia, and official status can be achieved easily.

PD exam is literally easy which made any player go on duty and DM people, and ofcourse he is untouchable because its considered as an IC issue.

Edited by iMarcell

Lemmme be honest here!  DeathMatch is killing without a proper reason right!(Jamal was wanted, so that's enough). if RP is based on real life the killer wouldn't warn you and taking a gun out from their back will take one second max and clearly not a full 5 seconds like using  /me ... and since JAMAL was wanted I think he had the right to kill the cup :v and he didn't even do it on sight... 

The RP we are using in the server is pretty old and emulates 80s-90s...

13 minutes ago, LocMax said:

what should be is:

Army-scale attacks:

1 minute ago, Tawgra said:

Lemmme be honest here!  DeathMatch is killing without a proper reason right!(Jamal was wanted, so that's enough). if RP is based on real life the killer wouldn't warn you and taking a gun out from their back will take one second max and clearly not a full 5 seconds like using  /me ... and since JAMAL was wanted I think he had the right to kill the cup :v and he didn't even do it on sight... 

The RP we are using in the server is pretty old and emulates 80s-90s...

Army-scale attacks:

I beg you dont reply to this topic anymore or Ill vomit myself. Go back to SWAT  topic you created to continue your cryfest thank you.

1 minute ago, Marcus. said:

I beg you dont reply to this topic anymore or Ill vomit myself. Go back to SWAT  topic you created to continue your cryfest thank you.

Man up kiddo, and Correct me if I am wrong :D

• James locked this topic