Mudoo Players

LocMax

22 minutes ago, KazutoV said:

let me make it clearer for you clearly your eye sight is withered my friend.

>Elias logs in

>Crims go past tolls heading LV to flee

>Gets a car to go PD

>Some crims see Elias there

>Entire group of crims go back to LSLV tolls to elias

>Crims shoot elias's vehicle

>Crims DM Elias

and u cry if ur not aware and die so /shrug fuck off maybe? maybe go pay someone 500k ingame for 1 month discord nitro like u did before cause ur that broke lol

Maybe tolls were locked? as far as you can see in the video cops appeared in few seconds, so prolly they were chasing the criminals and locked the tolls, so criminals were stuck and they found Elias there.

3 minutes ago, iMarcell said:

Maybe tolls were locked? as far as you can see in the video cops appeared in few seconds, so prolly they were chasing the criminals and locked the tolls, so criminals were stuck and they found Elias there.

also they have hydralics so they normally drive right on over it so /shrug 

Just now, KazutoV said:

You rammed a HRT vehicle posing a threat whats there to handle u basicly dug your own grave lol

Its clearly not their intention to ram the vehicle, and still not a valid reason to do so, my cousin was warned by Derek Carter for doing that :)

4 minutes ago, KazutoV said:

It quotes it from areas within a set distance of the radar any further it wont get u meaning same as a player would update

Matthew has literally added a radar gun that gives you car HP - this indicates to me his stance on it, why should you get the vehicle car HP without the radar gun?

Just now, iMarcell said:

Then why people crying when a cop get killed by criminals?

There was no intent to start this drama.

The video was made as a banter of roleplay standards on the server and noone was reported

If you think this is okay, you have no idea of how to properly roleplay organised crime.

12 minutes ago, LocMax said:
  Hide contents

here's an uncut version for the tinfoil hats

In this uncut version you can identify the trim between 2:03 & 2:04 slightly after he wrote ( /be second ). I told you this guy actually force crashed, and I fell back to the tolls. Then he relogged and my men had a hold of him, so I came back toward him. All that part is removed and clipped to the moment where he was shot.

Just now, KazutoV said:

shall i get your unban appeal when u gave daemon 500k ingame for 1 month discord nitro?

Go ahead, there's literally jack shit there as it was written particular for a management member to get me unbanned kek.

The discussion about the mod is VERY valid to the entire culture and server situation in my opinion. It demonstrates:

A) The willingness of EITHER side to move to "gray areas" in the rules to gain an advantage

B) The "play-to-win" mentality displayed by the blatant use of bullshit "shortcuts" to avoid RP

Partner RP is ESSENTIAL to police work and you automated it. May as well stop RPing at all. If you don't get this point then join a CnR server.

• Community Manager
2 minutes ago, Julio said:

Matthew has literally added a radar gun that gives you car HP - this indicates to me his stance on it, why should you get the vehicle car HP without the radar gun?

Tinfoil Hat - TV Tropes

you mean hand held radar that only shows speed, plate and vehicle model name?

• James locked this topic