Mudoo Players

LocMax

• Community Manager
3 minutes ago, Jamal Raza said:

Emphasis on the word " might ". Please go and get your facts straight. Don't interfere if you are not aware of the situation.

okay do you believe what you did (which is pulling up to somebody you assumed was aware of what you were doing, immediately disabling his vehicle whilst he was leaving and killing him) was right?

yes or no please

Also look at time stamp 00:18 to 00:21 instead of evading like u originally gunna do i presume you log returned back to LSLV to DM Elias and u tell me get my facts right? get urs right matey

@LocMaxgot any popcorn bruv? we need some for these retarded pakis fam

Edited by KazutoV

1 minute ago, iMarcell said:

Why people make topics for every situation, cant that be solved through DMs? or you guys like exposing each other?

I think the point @LocMax is trying to make is its a becoming reoccurring thing to the point its getting stupid which is why Loc made this in hopes to make people aware and hopefully make a change

As usual i'll throw in my two cents, before i let you people argue nonstop. 

Any fool can see that this is crap role-play. regardless if you're picking up where you guys left off, any sensible criminal role player would use that chance to evade the cops further. Rather than returning to kill someone for no reason. Whether he was aware of the matter or not, im not interested. it's the fact that your basic putrid mind decided to actively shoot someone who clearly did give a fuck about your criminal activities. Any retard can see that, if you see a chance to flee, you flee. it's as simple as that there's no two ways to it.

Instead of actually seeing the illogicality behind going back when you have a kidnap victim, you decide it's smart to kill some random cop who just logged in. You're either daft or mentally challenged not to recognize the justification behind that role play there.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Weston said:

Any fool can see that this is crap role-play. regardless if you're picking up where you guys left off, any sensible criminal role player would use that chance to evade the cops further. Rather than returning to kill someone for no reason. Whether he was aware of the matter or not, im not interested. it's the fact that your basic putrid mind decided to actively shoot someone who clearly did give a fuck about your criminal activities. Any retard can see that, if you see a chance to flee, you flee. it's as simple as that there's no two ways to it.

Instead of actually seeing the illogicality behind going back when you have a kidnap victim, you decide it's smart to kill some random cop who just logged in. You're either daft or mentally challenged not to recognize the justification behind that role play there.  

Some people are like that brother

3 minutes ago, Weston said:

Fucking Yes.

He took it as an opportunity to take a potshot at a cop because he'd prefer to shoot someone in this instance instead of role-play or get out of there.

Same goes for players who blatantly choose to run down a player on foot and claim it is lag.

Wouldn't have done it to his friend, so why do it to some random cop who appears. ..Because he thought he was being clever but really he was being a moron.

Edited by Ben Blake

10 minutes ago, Weston said:

As you might be right in some aspect, I do not see this as the case. The criminals here heavily outnumbered the cops that were present.

I did not read this entire forum but from what I read;

> Elias went to the wrong area at the wrong time.

> The criminals disabled his vehicle and approached him, yelling at him to exit his vehicle.

> At this point I assume that's when he crashed as from the video itself it looks clipped / edited in some form at 0:48-0:49.

> Officers came right at the same time to provide assistance where he ended up getting executed.

In my opinion, IF the officer wasn't aware of the situation, he was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Nonetheless, does not warrant any sort of punishment to the criminals.

8 hours ago, Ramo said:

As you might be right in some aspect, I do not see this as the case. The criminals here heavily outnumbered the cops that were present.

I did not read this entire forum but from what I read;

> Elias went to the wrong area at the wrong time.

> The criminals disabled his vehicle and approached him, yelling at him to exit his vehicle.

> At this point I assume that's when he crashed as from the video itself it looks clipped / edited in some form at 0:48-0:49.

> Officers came right at the same time to provide assistance where he ended up getting executed.

In my opinion, IF the officer wasn't aware of the situation, he was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Nonetheless, does not warrant any sort of punishment to the criminals.

let me make it clearer for you clearly your eye sight is withered my friend.

>Elias logs in

>Crims go past tolls heading LV to flee

>Gets a car to go PD

>Some crims see Elias there

>Entire group of crims go back to LSLV tolls to elias

>Crims shoot elias's vehicle

>Crims DM Elias

Edited by Jelly
softened the toxicity and negativity

What I did was correct on the simple fact that an on duty officer showed up at an active kidnapping  and I just disabled his vehicle. He was outnumbered by my people  and I ordered him to exit his vehicle ( Clearly to be seen even in this edited video ). His colleagues decided to respond to the active situation and got him killed. I even quoted Rooney's reply to me after we had a little chit chat only to be ignored.

4 minutes ago, KazutoV said:

let me make it clearer for you clearly your eye sight is withered my friend.

>Elias logs in

>Crims go past tolls heading LV to flee

>Gets a car to go PD

>Some crims see Elias there

>Entire group of crims go back to LSLV tolls to elias

>Crims shoot elias's vehicle

>Crims DM Elias

and u cry if ur not aware and die so /shrug fuck off maybe? maybe go pay someone 500k ingame for 1 month discord nitro like u did before cause ur that broke lol

1) Ad Hominem

2) > I did not read this entire forum but from what I read.

3) > he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

4) The criminals had every right to return to the tolls to investigate the reason of the possibility that an officer was tailing them, sadly he ended up being executed.

Tough luck. You're just complaining because things did not go your way. I would have done the same as Jamal if I were in his seat. Get over your high horse, both sides roleplayed their part, cops show up to assist and infact have a shootout, and he died in it. Big deal. I stand by my statement, does not warrant any sort of punishment.

I'm going to dedicate a whole reply to this:

image.png.d0252ece390d5c3ffc16647fb2284637.png

A fast equip mod and a mod that binds to another player using CLEO giving you location, direction, car HP?

G fuckin' G. And a player got banned recently for jumping their BMX higher by double tapping Ctrl, yet these mods are allowed. Astounding.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jamal Raza said:

What I did was correct on the simple fact that an on duty officer showed up at an active kidnapping  and I just disabled his vehicle. He was outnumbered by my people  and I ordered him to exit his vehicle ( Clearly to be seen even in this edited video ). His colleagues decided to respond to the active situation and got him killed. I even quoted Rooney's reply to me after we had a little chit chat only to be ignored.

ACTIVE KIDNAPPING WHEN UR GOING TO LV LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 10/10 STICKER FOR U PRICK

2 minutes ago, Julio said:

A fast equip mod and a mod that binds to another player using CLEO giving you location, direction, car HP?

G fuckin' G. And a player got banned recently for jumping their BMX higher by double tapping Ctrl, yet these mods are allowed. Astounding.

4 minutes ago, Julio said:

also those are legal mods initially fast equip is just a keybind for /equip

where as the chase is just updating.

if locmax wants me to remove them by all means he can pm me ingame or forum pm me regarding it telling to remove. as well he saw me use it before I presume and from what i see hes all cool and dandy with it yeah it spams a little but that can be fixed

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LocMax said:
  Reveal hidden contents

here's an uncut version for the tinfoil hats

Note there is a cut inbetween the exiting of thevehicle.

Another recording was started because shadowplay was set to 2 minutes playback 

Edited by Nicolas_Cage

3 minutes ago, KazutoV said:

also those are legal mods initially fast equip is just a keybind for /equip

where as the chase is just updating.

if locmax wants me to remove them by all means he can pm me ingame or forum pm me regarding it telling to remove. as well he saw me use it before I presume and from what i see hes all cool and dandy with it yeah it spams a little but that can be fixed

Where does it obtain the area from?

• James locked this topic