Mudoo Players

LocMax

• Community Manager

This video shows what is wrong and against the rules.

This video shall serve as educational video to clearly demonstrate disallowed actions.

Spoiler

Mr. Jamal Kavanagh came to my messages on discord after receiving a warning for deathmatching based on this video and logs.

(not all messages included since it's a ton of back and fourth discussion)

Spoiler

jcUvNqL.png

16jzTMo.png

V0abtcY.png

f98xQay.png

Ob32hHK.png

PtElZk3.png

AQlp2BS.png

3inLxkz.png

3heMIwk.png

aJQeoTm.png

doxTPC5.png

YzE2pvi.png

Wf4uyvi.png

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, CraZe said:

I dont think anyone will change if you give one person the warning, you need to start issuing group warnings for matters like these.

Elaborate. 

(( Here are few parts of our conversation which dear mathew clearly forgot to mention ))

You see this is where he bragged about the proof and evidence regarding any megaphone message in the situation to justify my actions, as soon as I showed it to him our lovely mathew jumped to another useless fact to defend his puppet, giving my details no consideration. However, to conclude this, here are few rules that I managed to learn from my own personal experience. The rules that were supposedly locked up in C's head. The rules are to favor and bring balance among Cops and Criminal's, as everyone clearly knows that PD is mostly the victim and is very weakened and contains concise and limited boundaries. So kindly note these rules as they were just revealed to me in this specific situation.

1) You being as suspect are allowed to retaliate against the cop who gives you warn. ((like  /b1 /b2 /b3))

2) You are not allowed to touch any PD officer until he says a word to you.

3) In moment of heat and battle, when there are 10 cops, you must focus on who shot you first, so that you can return fire.

4) Remember you are not allowed to harm other officers inside the cruiser, except the one who warned you as they had NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, they were clearly sitting in their places and haven't said a word.

Failure to follow these rules will result in punishment which would be given without any proper Admin sit, even If a (( Clipped, Trimmed and edited )) video is used for an evidence.

Thank you.

bandicam 2020-06-15 02-37-01-623.jpg

bandicam 2020-06-15 02-37-05-001.jpg

bandicam 2020-06-15 02-37-06-464.jpg

bandicam 2020-06-15 02-37-12-740.jpg

bandicam 2020-06-15 13-48-20-951.jpg

bandicam 2020-06-15 13-48-26-074.jpg

bandicam 2020-06-15 13-48-30-769.jpg

bandicam 2020-06-15 13-48-37-484.jpg

You shot him before there was a blue blip on the point visible don't look for excuses it can be seen in the vid...

image.png

Edited by Dizzy

I think this situation shows:

A) The beauty of hindsight (ie, we now have an unconscious bias, knowing Elias has only just joined the server)

B) Not everyone reads the text (Elias seeing a group of group of blips at the toll, combined with the message saying a suspect was at the toll made this a stupid direction to run)

C) Suspects should be less aggressive and focus on escape (though I see why you choose to kill the cop, they always take the piss in /p saying we should have finished them so they can't return)

D) Edited videos aren't great evidence

E) Rooney is a terrible negotiator (again, lel, couldn't resist it)

That being said, Jamal clearly had no intention of immediately killing Elias until the police arrived on scene, issuing the classic generic threat over the megaphone. 

I disagree with Dizzy about the earlier shots - these were clearly to disable the car and not wound.

It is naive to say they should not have shot at Elias when backup arrived for him. Historical server behaviour dictates that once Rooney and his partner arrived on scene, there would be a shootout anyway (the threat is in the message) making it irrelevant who they shot first.

So yes, borderline behaviour and very aggressive. Foolish to label as DM on this occasion based on the server standard at the moment with SWAT DBing like gang members in the ghetto.

• Like 3
  • Popcorn 1

7 minutes ago, Dizzy said:

You shot him before there was a blue blip on the point visible don't look for excuses it can be seen in the vid...

image.png

At the car yes, as you can see I tried to stop him by ramming first, and even after his engine got damaged he again tried /engine to escape and evade. Clearly you ignored the other proof's and facts I mentioned and again used a clipped video as evidence.

How is that DM though hahahah, you can clearly see backup arriving, should they wait until the whole SAPD is there or?? Logic dictates that you open fire and kill them before 8k hp bunkers arrive. Next time you want to post a video about DM, post vids how BCR does robberies or how master criminals from FBI/SWAT arrive and DB all criminals without a single line ICly. Stop or die in 3 sec!!!

Instead of protecting multi-accounters and making biased decisions, lets hope we get some decent server staff soon.

Just checked the picture above, love how SAPD troopers and above asking for unsuspection, corruption much? (inb4 reply with how it was a killbug due to trolling again or smt)

Edited by Oldman

you pricks DM people non stop without any RP as seen in the video he logged in 0 idea what was going on and yet you shoot without any RP so shows ur in the wrong. not to mention you all go around doing /s stop or instead of evading cops which you should be doing you hunt every single cop you didnt kill and murder them which is also another rule break which is Cop hunting so either learn shit or dont bother crying like a pathetic little cockroach

22 minutes ago, Oldman said:

How is that DM though hahahah, you can clearly see backup arriving, should they wait until the whole SAPD is there or?? Logic dictates that you open fire and kill them before 8k hp bunkers arrive. Next time you want to post a video about DM, post vids how BCR does robberies or how master criminals from FBI/SWAT arrive and DB all criminals without a single line ICly. Stop or die in 3 sec!!!

Instead of protecting multi-accounters and making biased decisions, lets hope we get some decent server staff soon.

Just checked the picture above, love how SAPD troopers and above asking for unsuspection, corruption much? (inb4 reply with how it was a killbug due to trolling again or smt)

that was me suspected as myself (who was off duty) and a few other officers got attacked whilst we were RPing with a medic that was RPed as injured and I was suspected, which I surrendered and requested an investigation as what normal people would do

• Community Manager
39 minutes ago, Julio said:

I think this situation shows:

A) The beauty of hindsight (ie, we now have an unconscious bias, knowing Elias has only just joined the server)

B) Not everyone reads the text (Elias seeing a group of group of blips at the toll, combined with the message saying a suspect was at the toll made this a stupid direction to run)

C) Suspects should be less aggressive and focus on escape (though I see why you choose to kill the cop, they always take the piss in /p saying we should have finished them so they can't return)

D) Edited videos aren't great evidence

E) Rooney is a terrible negotiator (again, lel, couldn't resist it)

That being said, Jamal clearly had no intention of immediately killing Elias until the police arrived on scene, issuing the classic generic threat over the megaphone. 

I disagree with Dizzy about the earlier shots - these were clearly to disable the car and not wound.

It is naive to say they should not have shot at Elias when backup arrived for him. Historical server behaviour dictates that once Rooney and his partner arrived on scene, there would be a shootout anyway (the threat is in the message) making it irrelevant who they shot first.

So yes, borderline behaviour and very aggressive. Foolish to label as DM on this occasion based on the server standard at the moment with SWAT DBing like gang members in the ghetto.

B) The toll suspect message came only after Elias Knight was already near the toll not whilst he was going up the ramp

C) Yes that's the point that criminals should be focusing on escaping and committing crimes in concealed manner rather than going around in armies and openly shooting people

D) There's an unedited version which doesn't show anything different than this one

E) Rooney and his guy most likely are the ones who arrived based on the toll suspect message

As Jamal claims they were kidnapping a Gambino, that does not mean they get to shoot every cop that passes by them assuming that the cop knows they are kidnapping somebody or killing any Gambino on the path assuming he's coming after them. It is only at the moment when a cop attempts to stop you or engage you when you can start an engagement yourself whether it's evasion or something else.

If they had not bothered with Elias they would have been past the toll somewhere in LV and Rooney and his partner would not have found them so quickly or easily and thus all of the situation would not have occurred.

So what my conclusions are:

1) If you're kidnapping someone it does not mean you get to kill every cop who passes you because you assume he knows what you're doing

2) Focus on driving and going away from populated areas rather than stopping and trying to kidnap somebody unrelated because you need more people to kill to satisfy your hunger of deathmatching

3 minutes ago, LocMax said:

B) The toll suspect message came only after Elias Knight was already near the toll not whilst he was going up the ramp

C) Yes that's the point that criminals should be focusing on escaping and committing crimes in concealed manner rather than going around in armies and openly shooting people

D) There's an unedited version which doesn't show anything different than this one

E) Rooney and his guy most likely are the ones who arrived based on the toll suspect message

As Jamal claims they were kidnapping a Gambino, that does not mean they get to shoot every cop that passes by them assuming that the cop knows they are kidnapping somebody or killing any Gambino on the path assuming he's coming after them. It is only at the moment when a cop attempts to stop you or engage you when you can start an engagement yourself whether it's evasion or something else.

If they had not bothered with Elias they would have been past the toll somewhere in LV and Rooney and his partner would not have found them so quickly or easily and thus all of the situation would not have occurred.

So what my conclusions are:

1) If you're kidnapping someone it does not mean you get to kill every cop who passes you because you assume he knows what you're doing

2) Focus on driving and going away from populated areas rather than stopping and trying to kidnap somebody unrelated because you need more people to kill to satisfy your hunger of deathmatching

Clearly some people lack basic IQ and think mudoo RP is a GW 2.0 cause their hunger for DM

I suggest that the rules get strictly enforced and punishments get much severe 

Just now, KazutoV said:

Oh but not everyone thinks logicly my friend.

I do agree, these kind of people must face some punishment, well im not  the one here to take decisions over players powers, let them and admins discuss.

You guys are so funny, didn't even bothered to watch the video completely and notice the fact that I tried to commence RP, or else why would I walk like that and approach him with the intention of DM ? If I wanted him knocked he wouldn't be able to record 1:11 long video, it would have been done in seconds. However I decided to approach him and had a RP planned for our so called Lonely Cop. Until Rooney arrived and decided to lay warnings on which I retaliated as I had 15 men behind me. Even in this trimmed and clipped video you can notice that Ramon tried frisking Elias, while I approached him to commence RP until Rooney swooped in. I don't know what would you have done in my situation but I believe I did right. Also what's with the punishment without Admin sit and consulting with other party ? Seems like you already had decided the punishments without even caring to listen to us. The conversation and arguments were made after we were punished anonymously.

1 minute ago, Jamal Raza said:

You guys are so funny, didn't even bothered to watch the video completely and notice the fact that I tried to commence RP, or else why would I walk like that and approach him with the intention of DM ? If I wanted him knocked he wouldn't be able to record 1:11 long video, it would have been done in seconds. However I decided to approach him and had a RP planned for our so called Lonely Cop. Until Rooney arrived and decided to lay warnings on which I retaliated as I had 15 men behind me. Even in this trimmed and clipped video you can notice that Ramon tried frisking Elias, while I approached him to commence RP until Rooney swooped in. I don't know what would you have done in my situation but I believe I did right. Also what's with the punishment without Admin sit and consulting with other party ? Seems like you already had decided the punishments without even caring to listen to us. The conversation and arguments were made after we were punished anonymously.

Oh i watched the video from beginning to end he logged in got into a car. you rolled past rammed him then shot and you claim thats commencing RP? ok we will do it to you daily now see if u like it thanks

Edited by KazutoV

Just now, KazutoV said:

Oh i watched the video from beginning to end he logged in got into a car. you rolled past rammed him then shot

After I talked with rooney look at what he said.

RooneyToday at 2:59 PM

It clearly shows "LS-LV REPORTS A FUCKING BITCH NAMED JAMAL ANDAKHA - GO AND FUCK HIM"

Just now, KazutoV said:

he just logged in how could he see that also elias might have logged in after he said that? how do u know?

Emphasis on the word " might ". Please go and get your facts straight. Don't interfere if you are not aware of the situation.

Fuck off Jamal before you were a nice lad RPed shit etc. the moment rooney turned up as in the video you DMed Elias shows your thirst for DM and this is not the first time he was unaware you saw him at the toll rammed him non stop then shot his vehicle you pathetic little paki creatures only care for DM go back to MW3 with moms credit card and get a life instead of being some prick DMing cause "OMG AM COMMENCE RP WITH COP" but there was nothing from ur side dumb scumbag

• James locked this topic