viCTor_kaNE

• What is your Discord account?
    Victor_Kane#8107

• When did you get banned?
    06/09/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    A very big spam

• Personal comment

Hello everyone reading this Appeal, I'm sorry to Mazen about that spam because i was so angry that time because i was 40minjail+Muted+Permbanned, so i spamed .. im sorry for that to all the community, as my anger is now cooled down, well to yall my anger doest matter. sorry. And sorry For that spam, pls Unban me from discord..Sorry again to Mazen.Sorry.  . Please accept my appoligies,,.I'm very very very much  sorry.(Vito)

Edited by viCTor_kaNE

Hello, Victor_Kane#8107!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I spamed very abusive and bad words against Mazen for he banning me, fo saying in /p "Anyone here plays Gtamultiplayer.cz, it's so boring" I had no intentions to advertise it but I'm sorry for that too.

Edited by viCTor_kaNE

• 2 weeks later...

i think if you unban me from Discord that is good but besides some admins calling me mentally unstable and denying my ban appeal for no good reason, no admins told why the deny it, a retired admins comes and says deny it, and so it is. Nobody got a Good reason to deny my appeal besides this admins calling me Mentally unstable.  I know i get angry for small things but this admins should atleast place a Good reason to Deny it. I was very respectfull in that appeal but what i get is a Title of 'Mentaly Unstable' 

• Community Owner
10 hours ago, viCTor_kaNE said:

denying my ban appeal for no good reason

This is no place to discuss another unban request. Basically you are here already starting to be annoying against admins again. Does not give me much hope that you will behave if we unban you on discord.

What will you even do in discord while you are banned ingame?

29 minutes ago, Mikro said:

This is no place to discuss another unban request. Basically you are here already starting to be annoying against admins again. Does not give me much hope that you will behave if we unban you on discord.

What will you even do in discord while you are banned ingame?

Yes, there's no point of it to request a unban here of ig because it's already denied lmao. And if you unban me on discord atleast I'll meet my ig friends and be updated about the server, as mudoo was and is my first RP server I'll be updated and all, I think you'll feel me :D

Edited by viCTor_kaNE

• Community Owner

If you are allowed back, you will simply be banned the first moment you step over the line again. No warning or anything, straight ban.

I will be consulting with Eduardo (who placed the ban) and Mazen if they want to give you the chance.

9 hours ago, Mikro said:

If you are allowed back, you will simply be banned the first moment you step over the line again. No warning or anything, straight ban.

I will be consulting with Eduardo (who placed the ban) and Mazen if they want to give you the chance.

Okay, No Problem, you can ask them.