3 years of Mudoo Gaming - June of surprises!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Owner

Win by voting!

As was announced on discord, don't forget to vote for the Mudoo Awards. The voting ends June 19 and the winners will be announced this Sunday! Additionally we will draw randomly ONE of the voters in the awards to win 10 donor credits. If you did not vote yet, do it now!

https://panel-rpg.mudoogaming.com/awards

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

I will not be around in the weekend to host the last event that we predicted. Instead, our staff will host some other events in the server - I will host at a later point an event to give those last 40 donor credits!

• Dylan unfeatured, locked and unlocked this topic
  • 3 years later...

Absolutely! Feel free to reach out for RPG server or community-related help via personal or in-game messages. I'll assist as best I can, but response times may be delayed. If needed, I'll guide you to the right person. Enjoy the June surprises!

• 2 months later...

June sounds like an exciting month packed with surprises and events on Mudoo! From lowrider showcases to treasure hunts, birthday ceremonies to unexpected giveaways, there's something for everyone. The weapon smuggles and Friday surprises add an extra layer of intrigue and excitement. Can't wait to see what unfolds throughout the month!

What an exciting lineup of events for June! It's clear that Mudoo is pulling out all the stops to celebrate its journey and the community that has made it what it is today. From thrilling races to adventurous treasure hunts, there's something for everyone to look forward to.

I'm particularly intrigued by the Lowrider Showcase on June 6th - a chance for contestants to flaunt their creativity and style. And who can resist the allure of a Treasure Hunt on June 27th, with the promise of hidden riches waiting to be discovered?

The Birthday Ceremony on June 21st sounds like it will be a truly special occasion, complete with surprises, emotional speeches, and the much-anticipated Mudoo Awards. It's a testament to the vibrant community spirit that Mudoo has fostered over the past three years.

And let's not forget about the unexpected giveaways and Friday surprises – Chip's generosity knows no bounds! It's shaping up to be an action-packed month filled with excitement and camaraderie.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on the forums and Discord for updates and announcements. Here's to a fantastic month ahead! Surah Al-Waqiah.

Edited by abuislam