Statistics

LocMax

• Community Manager

These statistics are for the time period of past 3 months from the current day, which once again reaffirms our belief that it's definitely not difficult to make money in the server through illegal means, that cops don't make it impossible for people to do drugs, and so on!

Item Quantity Money
M4 cases (property and vehicle) 156  
AK47 cases (property and vehicle) 120  
Sniper cases (property and vehicle) 198  

M4 ammo (property and vehicle) 12,859  
AK47 ammo (property and vehicle) 3,254  
Sniper ammo (property and vehicle) 3,275  

metals purchased 34,128 $8,621,500
fabric purchased 24,104 $12,052,000

weed sale earning 1,677,942 $162,137,944
heroin sale earning 2,281,895 $202,473,489
meth sale earning 756,651 $72,714,559

total earning from drug sales 4,716,488 $437,325,992

weed seeds bought 223,338 $6,030,126
heroin / meth ingredients bought 163,464 $24,315,260

weed profit 1,677,942 $156.107.818‬
heroin / meth profit 3.038.546‬ $275.188.048

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, LocMax said:

which once again reaffirms our belief that it's definitely not difficult to make money in the server through illegal means

This is correct, but.. you have to take into consideration that criminals also spend a lot of money.

Speaking from personal experience. 
To buy armour and weapons (100 dealge and 100 shotgun) I spend around 14k. This usually happens multiple times. But let's say it happens once. 
To fix a vehicle- 4.2-4.5k. This happens up to 20 times a day(not always 20 ofc) considering I like to keep the car at full hp all the time and I hate bumper scratches. So that's like 50k a day average.
To TRY(doesn't really work in mudoo as players would MG the shit out of everything possible to get my identity) to keep my identity a mask is needed, in average I lose mask 3 times a week. That's like 20k a day.
When doing turfs, sniper is needed a lot of times. Usually 20-30 bullets as the case is shared between members. Case costs like 30k. So around 7.5k for each turf. There are multiple turfs which might need to be attacked/defended. That's around 30k a day for it.
Reviving people. BLS kit costs around 3.5k. I'd say on average I revive 2 people a day. That's 7k.
Other expenses. Such as fuel, food+drinks, taxes, painkillers, hospital fees and other shit. Let's say 4k a day just to have the end result round.

14+50+20+30+7+4=125k a day spent. This may vary from player to player, but that's just my POV.

I totally agree that it's easy to make money as a criminal, but you have to consider the expenses too. 

And how much do cops spend on average? 🤔

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, dellpacker said:

SOME THINGS ARE TRULY BETTER SCRIPT WISE

Like /drag [ID] instead of waiting the guy to comply. No.

I'm happy with current pricing, trucking does seem to net me a bit more than most drugs but that seems to be the exception amongst most players, not the rule (yes, I'm good at it).

To show those of you who have never been into that #criminallyfe how much it does cost, I'll try to add up my own expenditure like Christian did...

Daily avg:

30k - 10k 3 times per day - Minimal loadout (50 Desert Eagle, 50 Shotgun, Armour), Max Loadout would be double or triple this.

20k - 60k twice a week - Mask (I once lost 3 in one day, average is closer to two a week)

10k - PnS estimate per day

11k - On average, 3 BLS Kits a day

5k - On average, 5 Painkillers a day

Total of around 76k a day~

I'm probably on the lower end of "cost" on the criminal side. The above doesn't include being killed in a turf (fine), robbed, jailed, items seized etc.

Works out to 1-2 hours grinding of meth, slightly less for heroin. Of course there are other legal sources of income, criminal and not.

I think on balance, it works out alright!

• James locked this topic