Clayton Maxwell banned by Mazen Gambino

G6LD

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Clayton Maxwell

• Which staff member banned you?
    Mazen Gambino

• When did you get banned?
    05/12/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Constant deathmatch

• Personal comment

I was doing a few robberies and then I got banned after my third robbery of the day, I’m sorry I didn’t know robberies were considered deathmatch and will take this into consideration in future scenarios.

Hello, Clayton Maxwell!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

A warning, temporary ban and permanent ban for DM. Maybe it wasn't just your "third robbery." Your character can be a thief but you have to roleplay prior to being lethal. Roleplaying that as in giving warnings, giving the victim a chance to respond and not just going on a DM spree just because your character is a robber.

What change can I expect in your behaviour after getting unbanned?

I will not go around seeing everyone as a target for my crimes and I will be more mindful of the families of those whom I kill in the future, I will also only buss my gun in a life or death scenario. For example, if I am being shot at then and only then shall I return fire rather than being the one always to shoot first.

I'll make this very simple for you, you violate any server rules whether it be death matching, random unwarranted robberies i remove you. Have a good roleplay context to perform any actions, positively contribute to the server ambiance. that being said i hope im very clear on this.