Hamody_Aztecas banned by Mazen Gambino. [UNBAN - 16.5.2020 ].

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Hamody_Aztecas

• Which staff member banned you?
    Mazen Gambino

• When did you get banned?
    05/11/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    DM

• Personal comment

idk how to ban for this but i not dm

ballas kill me before (2 DAYS)

i back to try to kill him after 2 days for i dont want admin say retarn after death

i not kill anyone but i down some ballas hp

after mazen tp me and say you retarn after death ?

i say i not retarn and they ban ?

why ban idk but this is worst staff in mudoo

Edited by Salvatore

Hello, Hamody_Aztecas!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You were banned for deathmatching and having an extensive punishment history, which is about 19 punishments, including a permanent ban. I wonder though, did you have any background reason to kill those Ballas? Did you roleplay anything before shooting at them? 

5 hours ago, Salvatore said:

You were banned for deathmatching and having an extensive punishment history, which is about 19 punishments, including a permanent ban. I wonder though, did you have any background reason to kill those Ballas? Did you roleplay anything before shooting at them? 

mybe is kill me before 2 days and i back to kill him

i back after 2 days i not want admin say you retarn after death

and i not use gun my plane in worng drop in ballas

(Mazen how help ballas) ban me before i say anything

5 hours ago, Salvatore said:

and ballas kill me befere no reson and retarn after death but admin say no is revive

but me end him idk how revive ..