MUDOO AWARDS - 2020 EDITION

• Community Manager

bday_main_stuff.png

academy_awards_PNG53.png.831bf3c3b8253143c9855ffc97681d1b.png

MUDOO AWARDS, 2020 EDITION

For the second time, we will organize an annual community awards event - it could be our third, but for outer reasons we were not able to celebrate the community's first birthday in 2018. Therefore, this is the second edition of the Mudoo Awards to celebrate the third anniversary of Mudoo. This event is also part of the calendar to celebrate the community's birthday and it's another form of engagement with those who make things happen: our players.

WHAT IS IT?

A community event to award the most voted players in each respective category.

HOW IT WILL WORK?

Players who meet the criteria to vote and wish to may vote for the players they believe deserve to win each category. The most voted player will earn an award, which will be materialized in form of a forum badge and a symbolic in-game prize.

WHO IS ABLE TO VOTE?

Any player who has 20 hours or more of total playtime logged in the panel of the RPG server in the last three months. You can check this information by logging in the panel and checking your profile by clicking in your in-game name in the top right corner of the screen.

THE CATEGORIES

The categories are divided in five major groups: staff, police, criminal, groups and players/miscellanous. We do also have "anti-awards" [those who award "worst" of few categories] for the banter, which are also subject to vote, as they'll count as awards too!

RULES

• Is eligible to vote: any player with a total of 20 hours played in the last three months from the beginning of the award's voting.

• You can vote only once.

• You can not vote for yourself.

• Once sent, you can not change your vote(s).

• You can vote for a person only ONCE per category (i.e I can vote Matthew Carter for fairest admin and best driver [Staff & Miscellaneous], but I can NOT vote him for fairest admin and best admin [2 votes in the same category: Staff]).

HOW TO VOTE?

This year, thanks to Mikro's work, we will have a special segment in the panel specially made for award's voting! In the top, a list of instructions and rules will be consultable before the voting list.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE VOTING PAGE!

TILL HOW LONG CAN I VOTE? WHEN IS THE WINNER'S ANNOUNCE?

Voting period begins from the moment this topic is posted and ends on 00:00 of June 19, 2020. The winners will be announced in the server's birthday ceremony, in June 21 [Sunday].

Good voting and see you in June 21!

• Thanks 1

• Community Manager

bday_main_stuff.png

THE CATEGORIES

The award titles are self-explanatory. In this separate post, all awards for each category will be listed. A few new awards have been introduced this year in comparison to last year's awards.

STAFF

Best staff member; kindest staff member; fairest staff member; most helpful staff member.

POLICE

Best police officer; kindest police officer; fairest police officer; courageous police officer; worst police officer.

CRIMINAL

Best criminal; best dealer; best criminal driver; worst criminal.

GROUPS

Most unique group; best government group; best criminal group; best business group; worst government group; worst criminal group; worst business group.

PLAYERS & MISCELLANEOUS

Best roleplayer; most creative player; funniest player; best driver; best DJ; luckiest player; best shooter; worst gambler; worst driver; worst shooter; dumbest hacker.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, TheAssassin said:

they did not added Category for Dumbest Admin.

Joke i voted for ya.

Still there's racism in awards

No EMS or Firefighter award :c

17 hours ago, Luzziz said:

wtf u didnt add "worst hacker"? I would've won that shit with my budget troll hacks.

I voted for Mentally_Disabled, he was a great guy.

On 5/11/2020 at 3:42 PM, Jelly said:

Worst criminal = Best legal worker. Change my mind.

Point, tho.

On 5/11/2020 at 6:42 PM, Jelly said:

Worst criminal = Best legal worker. Change my mind.

Legal workers aren't criminals. so they don't count. worst criminal= the idiot that always gets caught doing illegal stuff

Btw i should be the best criminal, even tho i don't play so much, but i'm loyal to criminal lyf xd

Edited by iLLusioN_

• Dylan locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • Leonardo unlocked this topic
  • Dylan locked and unlocked this topic