Jazzy_Singh banned by Floyd_Jefferson

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Jazzy_Singh

• Which staff member banned you?
    Floyd_Jefferson

• When did you get banned?
    05/01/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    when i quit police job i still remain police weapons so i have spray weapon still idk is bug or glitch but then i got ban without getting warning 

• Personal comment

I did this mistakes cause i have played samp first time and i don't know some rules but now i got it.I admit my mistake i also follow all rules i do many hard work on that server pls give me one chance i promise it never happen again 

i am sorry if do wrong. for 1 time i have been ban permanetly 

Edited by Jazzy_Singh
Before that i can't play samp that's the truth

Hello, Jazzy_Singh!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner

29 april 2020

You kept switching from police duty to civilian and tried to give a gun to your friend twice; once at 07:07:57 and once at 10:28:10.

Sam Winters sent you at 10:35:17 an admin PM to inform you that you arent allowed to use the police weapons off duty

1 may 2020

Despite the warning of Sam Winters two days ago, you decided to abuse the bug again and tried to give your friend a police gun.

This is where Amy Stokes requested a full ban (as you were warned before).

Mind to explain instead of acting innocent.

EDIT

I am well aware of your banevading account - so if you want an unban, you better not proceed with your banevasion.

I promise to you sir it's my first and last mistake i admit my mistake pls sir give Me one chance i do good rp yesterday i bought new house but my bad sir it's request to you pls give me one chance promise it never happen again 

As you decided to ban evade, this appeal will be denied and you can't make another appeal for 1 month.

On 5/1/2020 at 9:09 AM, Chip said:

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.