Mimos_Blood banned by Ezabila

Mimos_Hammi

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Mimos_Blood

• Which staff member banned you?
    Ezabila

• When did you get banned?
    04/27/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Asking for revive in ooc and spam /b

• Personal comment

hello ma'am and mr i am writing this apple asking for explanation : i recruit my group to make a plan in my house when i see a player stealing my car sure i shot him but he killed " i am a very good shooter then aimbot maybe" i see the cops over my location but i can not talk when i am knoked i used /b to indic the id of the criminal , my chance to see it was rely bad then i say it again and again and agian when they see him the arrest him or i dont know i asked the officer for a revive in /b like every one do and then the admin come from nowhere to tell me no it's not allowed say your excus i toled her i was sorry i ll not do it again i was mad and bla bla bla BUT she dont banned me for spam and asking to revive /b . so i am now wrighting this hoping for remouving the banne from my ip please " My sister play too and she use my computer for'it ébut now she cant thanks to ezabila " and as i know this caind of things have like punichements admin jail max not banne , so i am hope unbanne i know i did wrong thing but i dont disurf to be banned by the way why no eny one banne this guys in GS9 they killed me 5 time i think  i lost my maks and a lot of another things but no one stop them you stop only peopel like me who try the bast as they can to remove punichements , what ever now unbanne is the best what i hope and i am sorry again . last thing i know banned apeel is for permently banne only but i did what ezabila toled me " see you if forum " wtf just like if she love banning peopel 

• Like 1

Hello, Mimos_Blood!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Popcorn 1