Moussa_Pointcomme banned by Anonymous

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Moussa_Pointcomme

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymous

• When did you get banned?
    04/24/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Ban Evading

• Personal comment
  • Hello everyone, I just got ban for the umpteenth time for Ban Evad when I just want to play on your server, I admit that I made several accounts but all were banned, I would like to have one last luck and I ask you to unban my account, I will play more seriously because I appreciate your server and his style of play I have a lot of fun with my friends. Thank you in advance
  •  

image.png

image.png

Edited by Moussa_Pointcomme

Hello, Moussa_Pointcomme!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I am new to the server, I did not know who to dispense with. I do not know the haunt yet, I loved your server so each time I made myself ban I recreate an account thereafter to join my few friends who play it. We all have a second chance, if you can give it to me it would be nice! So I will resume my character (Moussa_Pointcomme)

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Community Owner

That's not a reason to banevade by the fact that you're already warned when you see the ban message ("[!] Please do not ban evade or you will not be unbanned." & "[!] You can appeal your ban (http://www.mudoogaming.com/).").

Did you read the server rules meanwhile? And what will change if I unban you?

Massi_Bzdesmeres, I was banned for cheat TP, I will explain it to you. We were on the hook I was outside and I was shooting the police, since it was unrealistic the admin freeze me (for abuse) they have in take advantage to kill me, then the admin kicked me because of the abusive DM, so I recce and I was unfreeze but there was the countdown of the KS I could move, I said to myself that it was weird but hey, I moved away from the house where to retrain my friends until I make ban for cheat TP .. 

Since I had lost nothing with my old character who is Massi_Bzdesmeres I decided to create another character Moussa_Point as I had the opportunity to visit the places of work to make me money, I managed to adapt to the server until I get grilled and ban for ban evading .. Here it is, since every time I try to create an account I ban myself after an hour max.