Laura_Gildrig banned by Steven_Anderson

[L]aura

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Laura_Gildrig

• Which staff member banned you?
    Steven_Anderson

• When did you get banned?
    04/17/20

• What is the ban reason?
    Blatant DM

• Personal comment

Smuggle was ongoing so, i went it to get it then i was being chased by the police 3-5 times

Chatlog

[02:05:29] Ben Blake o<: This is the POLICE DEPARTMENT - COMPLY or WE WILL USE FORCE!

[02:04:39] #0 - Murder of Ivan_Wattson - Server - 452 seconds

[02:04:39] #1 - Murder of Billy_Bumpkin - Server - 452 seconds

[02:04:39] #2 - Murder of Bery_Bumpkin - Server - 471 seconds

[02:04:39] #3 - Murder of Ronald_McDonalds - Server - 472 seconds

[02:04:39] #4 - Murder of Carl_Blue - Server - 504 seconds

I had 4 murders done (rob rp) 3 copcars were after me.

There's no fairness done here.

Everyone is against me

Hello, Laura_Gildrig!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

1 hour ago, Leonardo said:

I don't really think you have the upper hand here being banned; if I were to give you an honest advice, certainly bantering here is a wrong step.

I really suggest you something, Hiring experienced admins 95% of your admins are unexperienced Such a example Bomb Gambino, i report someone for ooc insultings, he warns me for misbehaviour and disrespecting an admin just by saying "tf you teleported me i was in a middle of gf" That doggy can't even speak english properly "How will you deal with a rulebreaker that don't know english well" In this point i can't deal with Bomb Gambino being disrespect and just going ingame showing ego to 30 pakis ingame, He's ingame to just freeze people and make inconnent judges.

Thats my advice to all the owners. 

• Dido locked this topic