Make server into CnR  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should server turn into CnR or remain shitty RP?

• CnR
    • shitty RP

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/19/2020 at 07:00 PM

On 4/15/2020 at 12:50 PM, Silvester_Aaron said:

i am unbanned. I' m still better than you your friend Mazen and Jack (aka both useless admins trolling around like this is a Freeroam or WLTS server on videos you posted, its dumb of you to post such things cus anyone can make a staff complaint)

Day dreaming is not good for health Mr. Silvester. You know shit about what happened there and why we did it. So better stay quiet. Just because we're admins does not mean we cant enjoy our time in the server with friends. We didnt ruin any RP scenarios or anything. And it's ok to play around with our friends as long as no  innocent player is trolled or harmed.  These are the words of the community manager, not mine. And about that useless thingy, I didn't just straight become a Admin, it starts from Helper. 

Edited by Alone 4Ever
15 minutes ago, Alone 4Ever said:

Day dreaming is not good for health Mr. Silvester. You know shit about what happened there and why we did it. So better stay quiet. We were at least not dming like others. Just because we're admins does not mean we cant enjoy our time in the server with friends. We didnt ruin any RP scenarios or anything. And it's ok to play around with our friends as long as no  innocent player is trolled or harmed.  These are the words of the community manager, not mine. And about that useless thingy, I didn't just straight become a Admin, it starts from Helper. 

you dont say dave chappelle GIF

51 minutes ago, Alone 4Ever said:

Day dreaming is not good for health Mr. Silvester. You know shit about what happened there and why we did it. So better stay quiet. Just because we're admins does not mean we cant enjoy our time in the server with friends. We didnt ruin any RP scenarios or anything. And it's ok to play around with our friends as long as no  innocent player is trolled or harmed.  These are the words of the community manager, not mine. And about that useless thingy, I didn't just straight become a Admin, it starts from Helper. 

download.jpeg

Edited by Abraham A.Blake
1 hour ago, Abraham A.Blake said:

Reveal hidden contents

Looks like someone was seeking attention.

I really don't understand anything at this point no more, you make a topic which is about a different thing and people come in say the stupidest thing they can and which is not related to the topic and then their roaches friend hop in the topic and start spreading disease words, like try to understand what i'm talking about and instead of saying "hahah u don't rp, u dm ban hahaha" well that is because of the state of server which leads me any many others to DM because when your really trying to rp either your effort is ignored and made fun of or the next person just takes the oppurtunity of you typing a /me to scroll down to his weapon and shoot and you still middle of typing, then you would know what it's like, now instead of doing what you poo poo heads are doing, we should talk on how to help the server, this is the goal of my topic but looks like no one is interested in it and if you don't got anything good to add just go and do what you regulary do and be a stupid d-head you are.

Even the managers of the server didn't add much instead of shit words the only thing they can say, even i don't like @Silvester_Aaron that much but i be honest, he really was the only one who was talking about helping the server and how to fix it instead of quoting everyone bans.

Edited by CockaBall-Torture
3 hours ago, Alone 4Ever said:

Never told you to not enjoy your time spent on the server, yeah you're right you didn't ruin anyone's roleplay scenarios but the problem is you don't punish the ones who actually do. Just sit on your ass play with your friends and then have a bigh sigh about the 15th report coming in because you can't even handle one..sucks doesn't it? :/

35 minutes ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

Never told you to not enjoy your time spent on the server, yeah you're right you didn't ruin anyone's roleplay scenarios but the problem is you don't punish the ones who actually do. Just sit on your ass play with your friends and then have a bigh sigh about the 15th report coming in because you can't even handle one..sucks doesn't it? :/

We weren't born to handle reports, we go in game to play not just handle the tickets sir. Who said we do 'not' punish those who do it?  It is not like if we receive a report against someone we just /warn him straight instead of investigating it properly.  And most them are newbies. To be honest, I really dont really care about what you say about us because you dont know shit 

Edited by Alone 4Ever
2 hours ago, Alone 4Ever said:

We weren't born to handle reports, we go in game to play not just handle the tickets sir. Who said we do 'not' punish those who do it?  It is not like if we receive a report against someone we just /warn him straight instead of investigating it properly.  And most them are newbies. To be honest, I really dont really care about what you say about us because you dont know shit 

You choose this position to handle reports, not to let your friends sneak away from punishment for the rules they are breaking, there have been many times where admins abused cmds and warn/ban people for fun and many times staff don't investigate properly at all just listen to the side which have "low ban/warn history" and judges just by that, now you don't want to listen to something because you don't have a answer for it, your next reply will probably won't make 0 sense at all.

3 hours ago, Alone 4Ever said:

You applied to become a staff member and you became mod/admin. Your current job is to help the community look at reports punish rulebreakers. That is exactly what you signed up for and what you were hired for. Stop crying and go on admin duty especially when the server has 100 players on and you just watch the support and reports just flood instead of actually dealing with them. You didn't sign up for staff to actually expect to have a balanced time schedule for you and yourself and for administrating. And why can another server I personally play on that has way more players and way more rules to be enforced? Because there is a proper punishment system and one that sorts out the ones who can and want to roleplay and the ones who can't even speak English. This is what mudoo needs not 'let's go on admin duty yeah.. Uh first report by.. Matrix_superman at id18 uh.. What's that guys name uh.. Turkyice_ganztar. Reason ramming people cluelessy.. Let me just spec him.. Yeah let's freeze him and uh /tp okay uhh hey you can't do that it is against our rules alright? Oh he doesn't speak English.. Uh can you translate that to him for me? Alright thanks.. Let's leave and second report.. Same guy same reason.. What about the next one.. Same guy alright let's just uh..... /kick piss.. Poor.. What's that word called again? Oh yeah! Piss poor roleplay read /rules.. I'm just gonna go off admin duty now that that's dealt with and let's just tp to my buddies and have some fun.. Not like I havent done any hard work today. *pets head* good boy. ' type of mindset over here. 

5 hours ago, CockaBall-Torture said:

You choose this position to handle reports, not to let your friends sneak away from punishment for the rules they are breaking, there have been many times where admins abused cmds and warn/ban people for fun and many times staff don't investigate properly at all just listen to the side which have "low ban/warn history" and judges just by that, now you don't want to listen to something because you don't have a answer for it, your next reply will probably won't make 0 sense at all.

Not really Mr. Altaf.

• Jаmes locked this topic