Mike Kevin banned by Gunther

MikeKevin

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Mike Kevin

• Which staff member banned you?
    Gunther

• When did you get banned?
    04/12/20

• What is the ban reason?
    Script abuse.

• Personal comment

I do not remember exactly how much I made but I'm pretty sure it's 1m and something. I totally agree with the ban and I have no objections to it we are at wrong here and we should have reported the bug. I must admit it was fun knowing we could have all the money in the server but even then, we didn't do it. I, at least,  only did it once just to see if what I thought of actually works and I didn't care about it anymore. I simply wasted money on pointless stuff and threw money at new players who were nice to me. That's all.

Hello, Mike Kevin!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Manager

March 25, a house in Jefferson, 95k profit;

March 26, another house in Jefferson, 205k profit;

April 1, a 24/7 in Fort Carson, 667k profit;

April 1, a house in Prickle Pine, 455k profit.

Rough sum of your profit is 1.42m. Commentary?

10 minutes ago, Leonardo said:

March 25, a house in Jefferson, 95k profit;

March 26, another house in Jefferson, 205k profit;

April 1, a 24/7 in Fort Carson, 667k profit;

April 1, a house in Prickle Pine, 455k profit.

Rough sum of your profit is 1.42m. Commentary?

The first two houses made me realise the existance of this bug. The first one was done with already existing furniture bought from before owning  just to get rid of it therefore I don't really know if it's an abuse in this manner and the second one I did it to see if I keep the money and then rebought the house and deleted all the furniture so it got back to original value making no profit at all in the end.

The two done on April 1,  were done in the same "batch"  because I can't call it being done two times as I bought furniture worth 1m and something from my furniture store and I just emptied my furniture inventory in two places so that it wouldn't be so suspicious..

Edited by MikeKevin

• 2 weeks later...