Player map icons

LocMax

Player map icons  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Keep the player map icons visible or keep them invisible

• Keep player map icons as they were before, visible
    • Remove player map icons as currently is, invisible

This poll is closed to new votes

First of all, as criminals, you can evade easily by roaming around Las Venturas because everything is centered around Los Santos. Therefore, it is very hard to find criminals even with player blips. All we can do is /trace but if the suspect's phone is on, but that's a rare occasion. Maybe the radius by which the player blimp is visible can be reduced?

• Community Manager

Considering this is practically 50% 50%, we're gonna return the player map icons. We might make them toggleable by managers in-game so we could have days when we don't have map icons and days when we do scheduled every now and then to please people and make gameplay a bit unique for a few days in a week. 

6 minutes ago, LocMax said:

Considering this is practically 50% 50%, we're gonna return the player map icons. We might make them toggleable by managers in-game so we could have days when we don't have map icons and days when we do scheduled every now and then to please people and make gameplay a bit unique for a few days in a week. 

Good solution which suits everyone I guess.

9 hours ago, Linda said:

No it's not good to remove player icons, first it's easy to kill officer or take him as hostage second there is many things should be added if they want to remove player icon

What do you mean is not good about removing players map icons? of course it's good because people will try to find someone to roleplay without having to talk through public chat (and also as well as possible to disable public chat because it is filled with toxic arguments and such) and so on, what I've seen lately is players it has gone up so fast and players only do random robbing because they see someone's blips being alone and they immediately beat him without giving obvious reasons, this has happened quite often in the past two years, and besides, staff team are not really so strict with people which invites them through public chat as an example again invites gamble and for some matter, which is annoying as hell, then what / ad feature is made if mostly players doing like that? this is just a few examples, you can see for yourself ig

16 minutes ago, CraZe said:

Not 50/50 though... 

image.png.b1270618ef9aaed95fa7d8e1ba1fb024.png

10 hours ago, LocMax said:

Considering this is practically 50% 50%

prac·ti·cal·ly

/ˈpraktək(ə)lē/

Learn to pronounce

adverb

virtually; almost.

"the place was practically empty"

Remove the blips and start implementing scripts to better accomodate players for the new gameplay mechanics.

Case in point;

On 4/8/2020 at 2:22 PM, TiMoN said:

1. Tracing should give accurate location and should be enabled for volunteers.

2. /panic should place a blip on the map thats stays for a few minutes

3. Enforce discord usage for SAPD for better communication

4 minutes ago, CraZe said:

Not even gonna lie, no blips was actually fun.

I'm gonna have to agree with this. Even though I got robbed 3 times yesterday in the process of putting down some fences on my property. (Must  be my tough luck) The removal of blips made the game play a whole lot more exciting. May the staff team decide to keep them removed indefinitely,  I'd suggest waiting till all of the scripts have been updated with the proper precautions. Don't rush it.

Sir we need happiness of mudoo member so 53% is say remove and 46% is say no so high vote should will count so consider we should remove for happy of member of mudoo  and you so you happy I happy so consider that this should remove 

Edited by Aadarsh ali
Mistake

4 minutes ago, Aadarsh ali said:

Yes idlts not 50/50 so player map icon should be remove

This kinda thinking caused Brexit. Should be a vast majority, not 53 / 47.

• James locked this topic