Aiko_Carterr banned by Management

Michelle

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Aiko_Carterr

• Which staff member banned you?
    Management

• When did you get banned?
    01/29/20

• What is the ban reason?
    Blatant deathmach, extensive punishment history

• Personal comment

Hello, I don't want to talk at length. I have explained everything in unban appeals before through Marcello. I've done a break for a few more months, I'm ready to follow the rules that are already exists in Mudoo, you can keep my promise this time. I'm here to do roleplay and help my Corleone fellows to rebuild it, I'm also not so interested anymore in making chaos on this server then also my close friends who are in the staff team also know if I've found a roleplay server to fill my desire for massive roleplay so you could say I'm not so interested in making trouble anymore. so yeah maybe you can negotiate again.

Hello, Aiko_Carterr!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello @Michelle You have been banned for similar reasons and you never learned or changed. It is unhealthy to have you around the server and its community. I have deliberated your situation with other staff members and I am willing to give you one last chance, one of the many, to prove that you are capable to roleplay but on two conditions. Here's what we're going to do.

1. You'll be unbanned on the condition that you take roleplay seriously.

2. If punished before April 1st 2020 you will be immediately re-banned.

You'll have to acknowledge and accept the condition stated above before you are allowed to play again.

• Like 1

• James locked this topic