Ava Collins banned by Weston Lockeheed

Kacper

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ava Collins

• Which staff member banned you?
    Weston Lockeheed

• When did you get banned?
    02/15/20

• What is the ban reason?
    Misuse of the support system, banevading.

• Personal comment

I am appealing this ban on behalf of Ava Collins as her ban was clearly unfair. Ava has asked for a staff member to help her genuinely, however her tickets were neglected and she was left with distress with no help at all with her query. Do you blame her for spamming the support ticket for assistance, isn't that what it's for? With this being my first ban in coming to two years, I don't expect for this to be denied so quick as the appeal I previously created just because you've a personal grudge against me. I highly recommend a senior member of the staff team handles it. 

Thank you for understanding, I hope to hear from you again so we can talk it out. 

• Popcorn 1

Hello, Ava Collins!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

its easier to ask who instructed me to ban you, @INFERNO asked me to ban you. i had no knowledge of your ban evading until he asked me to ban you via panel, i appreciate people who get their facts straight and not cast aspersions.  secondly @Kacper is she not perfectly capable of posting a ban appeal herself?

Edited by Weston

I see no rule saying that someone can appeal on someone else's appeal, main fact being her caught out on her lack of knowledge and not being able to defend herself in this scenario and for this not to be dealt in a fair way due to some people having a personal grudge against Ava. I thank you for replying to this appeal in such time, Weston. Ava does understand what she did was wrong and she will do her best to avoid repeating this scenario again. I shall wait for a reply again. Thank you. 

my apologies it wasn't Eduardo but infact @Ray, secondly i would like you to explain your remarks in the following quoted annexture "not being able to defend herself in this scenario and for this not to be dealt in a fair way due to some people having a personal grudge against Ava." as these are serious remarks and need to be dealt with swiftly 

ray proof.PNG

Edited by Weston

Not the first time someone has appealed for someone else, and it wasn't really questioned. Now, I shall answer your following questions. 

11 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

Okay, she was banned for spamming tickets for no specific reason. What about her banevading for more than 10 times just to troll and to "piss the staff team off".  Can she elaborate on that ?

She was banned for spamming tickets indeed as she was in distress for help, how do you justify the team not helping a player out when needed? Isn't your primary job to help players? And how exactly did she piss the staff team off? Or are you just trying to revenge for your past? I would request for you to stay out of this appeal. Thank you. 

11 minutes ago, Weston said:

as these are serious remarks and need to be dealt with swiftly 

They are indeed serious remarks indeed, hence I am thankful for you handling this appeal. 

Are you considering the fact that this is her first ban since 2 years almost? Her last ban was was 2018 June. We're in 2020 now. 

She had that thought in mind, got banned, decided to ban evade couple of times thinking she'd piss us off, and bear in mind, you don't tell me what to do. I won't be handling this anyway, but I have the full rights to write whatever I want on anyone's unban appeal I see. 

2 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

She had that thought in mind, got banned, decided to ban evade couple of times thinking she'd piss us off, and bear in mind, you don't tell me what to do. I won't be handling this anyway, but I have the full rights to write whatever I want on anyone's unban appeal I see. 

You're making up assumptions. "She had that thought in mind, got banned, decided to ban evade a couple of times thinking she'd piss us off," How exactly do you know what she was thinking at that moment and time? Yes, I can't tell you what to do. However, I know you won't be handling this because your personal grudges would reflect on the decisions based on your current replies. 

Carlo Gambino has ban evaded his ban too so what's your point, he's playing on the server now, with 3+ bans. 

We've people with 6+ bans on the server, including them who have ban evaded.

Sure she ban evaded. Did she cheat and start spawning cars, killing people and general disturbance of gameplay? No.

You're overreacting. 

Then why did she banevade if she knows that's wrong and against the rules ? She banevaded without thinking about the upcoming future ? "Ah well, I will banevade now, later on I will get unbanned, simple". I do not care whether she cheated or not, she has still banevaded and broke the rules, I do not care about others, as management decides what should happen with their account,  this is Ava's unban appeal, no one else.  

Just now, Salvatore said:

Then why did she banevade if she knows that's wrong and against the rules ? She banevaded without thinking about the upcoming future ? "Ah well, I will banevade now, later on I will get unbanned, simple". I do not care whether she cheated or not, she has still banevaded and broke the rules, I do not care about others, as management decides what should happen with their account,  this is Ava's unban appeal, no one else.  

Maybe if you did your job we wouldn't be here and you could've helped her in game when she needed it. This isn't a reason for a player with a minuscule punishment list to be banned for so reason. Don't make me go comparing other players and what they did, and in what time they were unbanned in and what reasons and the process they went through. This should be a simple solution. What she did should not be considered a threat or anything damaging to the community. She has done nothing wrong to the players or the community, yet you're treating her like a terrorist that molests the server. What happened to you not handling this appeal anymore? 

I am not handling this in any mean, management will handle this unban appeal, I am just trying to speed up the process and maybe know the reason behind Ava banevading, as if any of us ignored her tickets, the right option is to report that staff member to the management, and not spam more tickets for pointless reasons. Banevading is a rule she broke, and as I said previously, it does not matter what did she do after banevading, what matters is that she banevaded, and by the moment she did that, she broke the rules, not mentioning that she did that for over 10 times. 

@Kacper 

Let me clear a thing out, Ava is no one special, If she is banned she doesn't get privilege to ban evade, so it's a mistake on her behalf here to ban evade, instead of appealing by rules.

Now moving on to second part here, I don't know what really happened there. But spamming admins is not a wise choice, even you as a admin used to ignore reports while you were handling one. So it's very baseless for you to say to as you know they are not sitting idle and there is no need to spam.

Either way it could have been dealt much easily rather than ban evading.

Anyways I'll leave for banning admin to give his statement here.

@Ray

Ava's ban appeal will be handled by management, now since i was the one to ban her as per the request of Ray i cannot handle it myself so i will leave it Marcus the other manager to handle it appropriately and in due course.

2 minutes ago, Weston said:

Ava's ban appeal will be handled by management, now since i was the one to ban her as per the request of Ray i cannot handle it myself so i will leave it Marcus the other manager to handle it appropriately and in due course.

I appreciate it, thank you once again, Weston.