Lamar_Carpenter banned by Derek_Shelby [UNBAN: 27/02/2020]

mudoogamingplayer

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Lamar_Carpenter

• Which staff member banned you?
    Derek_Shelby

• When did you get banned?
    02/09/20

• What is the ban reason?
    I accepted guns from a hacker/ban evading

• Personal comment

i logged into jojo 1 time for  my friend  then derek told me to get off and he wouldn't tell nobody i guess  he lied about that but anyway i guess this gonna get denied again so whatever i tried to help my friend out. and i got off when i was told too so i dont see the problem meanwhile theses dudes who were actually hacking that yall have proof of them hacking get unbanned before me i dont understand the logic here all i want to do is get unbanned on my account so i can play the game on the weekends and not spend the whole weekend surfing samp for rp servers.

Edited by Jаmes

Hello, Lamar_Carpenter!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

The reason why you are still banned is because you have ban evaded.

Chip clearly says "In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request."

Lets get to the real point. Why did you ban evade in the first place, even tho you knew that it would lead your appeal into denial?

Why should we give you another chance? What would change if you get unbanned?

well my friend that got banned for dm he needed help getting started so i got him a few guns by stealing them and tried to rob 1 person then after having a little rp scene with matthew carter and all the cops on a server  then derek pmed me and told me to get off so i got off and got on fortnite for the rest of the the night until i had to go back home. so now i cant play until the weekend thats the only time i get to play samp and it's boring when your banned for a misunderstanding so i played on my friend account one time and this happens.

what u mean another chance i got banned for something that yall patched and you dont think that i should get another chance meanwhile people whoo have actually got caught hacking and disrepected the admins and the server get another chance but i have to beg to get back on the server for using a remote to kill keyboard users then yal make it where controllers dont work anymore so why was i orginally banned if all yall had to do was make the controller not work i could have gotten temp bannned but no i had to get perm banned even tho yall believed somone who showed no proof that i was hacking so yall trusted him because yall know him so well but he lied and i got banned. and i have never had hacks or cheats/and GL INPUT doesn't count as a cheat i just know how to use it so if yall made controllers not work why am i still banned? and why is everyone targeting me about hacking cheating and evading even tho there is people who have done wayy worse than me but everyone hates me on the server i mean i helped my friend then derk told me to get off so i did so yea.

9 hours ago, mudoogamingplayer said:

then yall got people who yall know that are evading and yall unban both the're accounts like what yall clearly see that person on both so yall unban both acounts

You bother about others now eh? The question was simple. Why did you evade even after knowing that you're risking yourself. Because you just *think* that we unban ban evaders. But the reality is we don't. Whatever the reason might be to evade it's still called Ban Evading and it's punishable.

You are constantly being reported and punished for breaking the server rules. There is always an active forum report on your name. Take a look at your admin record and try to reflect on how did that happen. I do not believe this is an acceptable admin record for any player and we are no longer making any exceptions with you.

It has been very clear that your intentions in-game are solely to deathmatch. You are constantly involved in situations that might provoke a shootout or in a shootout itself, that should change when you are back in-game as I am willing to give you one more second chance, one of the many, to prove that you are capable to roleplay.  You better start roleplaying accordingly, you've already got three warnings on poor roleplay in two days.

You will be unbanned on 27th February with 40 % of wealth removal and you will be forced to use cac, but solely in hope of seeing betterment in you. Next time, you're off for quite some time, I can tell you that. You will be on thin ice, so you better behave from now on and stay out of trouble! This shootout-only mentality will get you no where.

Edited by Jаmes

first off it wont let me use cac that's i cant play alot of rp severs and i did not death match  and i got ajailed by tereasa after i got out of ajail i logged out and logged back in and it put me back in and i have proof and marcus removed the ajail from my record and i barley get reported besides i don't have a 

shoot out mentality i just hang with my friends and rob atm the reason i got banned was because of rapid fire  not dm i proved the scene was rp and was told to  they said i cheated so i got banned . and i only have 2 player reports and one of them you handled and you gave me a warning for not rp drawing my gun and the other report was after i was baned for accepting hacked weapons and i took responsibility for that report so i'm not understanding what you mean alot of player reports when i only have 2.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mudoogamingplayer said:

i did not death match  and i got ajailed by tereasa after i got out of ajail i logged out and logged back in and it put me back in and i have proof and marcus removed the ajail from my record and i barley get reported besides i don't have a shoot out mentality i just hang with my friends and rob atm

Three punishments on poor roleplay and two on deathmatch. Also I have attached your punishment history, consider checking it out.

Anyways you will be unbanned on 27th February with 40% of wealth removal and will be forced to use CAC as you gave yourself an unfair advantage over other players by using modifications. In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request - https://mudoogaming.com/cac

Z2secxr.png

Edited by Jаmes
  • Like 1

its not a hack you can use it even with cac thats what i was trying to tell yall its not a hack i have to downgrade my steam version using this link check it it out if you think i'm lying https://gtaforums.com/topic/927016-san-andreas-downgrader/ and i have to downgrade my game to play samp and because i  downgraded it wont allow CAC to work. and the punish ments from teresa was a glitch she admin jailed me for poor rp and when i got out i had to get off for 30 minutes when i got back on i was back in ajail for some reason and i was in a discord call for proof. also you told me to report her for ajailing me so u know what really happened so you know it was a false admin jail and  have discord messages with inferno and you about me reporting her and i never got my refund for my lost items. and on the warning 

image.png

Just now, mudoogamingplayer said:

since i will be unbanned can i finally get a refund for all my items lost since they closed the case against teresa 

You can make a refund request for that here with solid proof - https://forum.valrisegaming.com/index.php?/forms/9-samp-mrp-refund-request/

Admins collected enough proof which showed that you were using rapid fire, even if it was that controller exploit you should've deleted it right away instead of using it - you gave yourself an unfair advantage and for that we've to put you on cac.  You will be unbanned tomorrow with 40% of wealth removal and will be put on cac. Also if you've got any issues with using cac, create a support ticket on discord we might be able to help you out.

• Like 1

i never had ammo at my house and how many times i have to tell 

5 minutes ago, Jаmes said:

You can make a refund request for that here with solid proof - https://forum.valrisegaming.com/index.php?/forms/9-samp-mrp-refund-request/

Admins collected enough proof which showed that you were using rapid fire, even if it was that controller exploit you should've deleted it right away instead of using it - you gave yourself an unfair advantage and for that we've to put you on cac.  You will be unbanned tomorrow with 40% of wealth removal and will be put on cac. Also if you've got any issues with using cac, create a support ticket on discord we might be able to help you out.

its not rapid fire it just cancells the reload half way thru like in dm servers and i cant use cac for the last time that's why i cant play other servers

4 minutes ago, mudoogamingplayer said:

not that i'm talking about all them guns i lost a while ago when i first got ajailed and you told me to report teresa

I was not aware of the situation at that time, imo she did well by jailing you. You broke a rule there and faced the consequences - also the other wrong admin jail was removed. If you still feel like that you were wrongly jailed by him then feel free to submit a report against him, right now let's get to your ban appeal.

2 minutes ago, mudoogamingplayer said:

can i see some proof besides those bs logs that derek showed me?

No, we're not allowed to leak administrative logs. Some information stays hidden among the administrative team and you were not banned just because we had doubts of you using an unfair modification. We had enough proof which showed that you're using rapid fire - also those logs were provided to you by Derek so that you can start spitting out the truth and confess to your wrong doings.

I'll say it again if you're having any issues with your game while using cac then join our discord, create a support ticket, we might be able to help you out.

I'll be locking this ban appeal for now, you will be unbanned tomorrow and will be forced to use cac - this is to make sure that you're never going to use any unfair modifications.

• Like 1

• James locked this topic