Just now, dellpacker said:

yo whats gonna happen with addon vehicles?

Please explain what you mean.

3 minutes ago, Mikro said:

Please explain what you mean.

many fivem servers have addon vehicles which aren't part of original gta, you can spawn a realistic mercedes or other real brands of car in without you having to install mods that replace other vehicles.

Edited by dellpacker

main_line.png

FiveM blog - tiny update #3

Hello there again! This week I am afraid there is less news to bring you. We have been further working on our core framework, which is nearing a state in which we can make full us of it for all other RP specific features. Currently we are making good progress on a revised weapon system which allows the usage of weapon components and other types of bullets. Meanwhile we are also fixing more bugs in various systems like the police system.

Soon we will start our work on the user interfaces for character and weapon selection. Also the vehicle scripts will receive some attention with for example shareable keys and a driver exam.

So we hope that next week we can show some really interesting screenshots!

Weather system

The weather and time will change in a realistic way. It will even adapt to the time of the year!

afbeelding.png

Next week another update! Character creation maybe?

u should do a thing where we can have similar properties from the sa-mp server brought into fivem that would be cool

also you should broaden up the selection of testers love from hilly x

9 hours ago, Mikro said:

main_line.png

FiveM blog - tiny update #3

Hello there again! This week I am afraid there is less news to bring you. We have been further working on our core framework, which is nearing a state in which we can make full us of it for all other RP specific features. Currently we are making good progress on a revised weapon system which allows the usage of weapon components and other types of bullets. Meanwhile we are also fixing more bugs in various systems like the police system.

Soon we will start our work on the user interfaces for character and weapon selection. Also the vehicle scripts will receive some attention with for example shareable keys and a driver exam.

So we hope that next week we can show some really interesting screenshots!

Weather system

The weather and time will change in a realistic way. It will even adapt to the time of the year!

afbeelding.png

Next week another update! Character creation maybe?

will there be volunteer pd system? will the weather be rnadom or set different in different counties 4ever? what scripts/jobs/features will stay from SAMP and which ones will not be included (hunger thirst bar plz stamina is enough hassle)

10 hours ago, Steve Rogers said:

what is this ultra low graphics man :D 

Not my screenshot hehe

13 hours ago, Mikro said:

Not my screenshot hehe

Must be Timons, paki graphics for paki computer

Edited by Mikal
lick my twat
12 hours ago, Mikal said:

Must be Timons, paki graphics for paki computer

I thought he earned enough paki money by now to buy a new computer

1 hour ago, Mikro said:

I thought he earned enough paki money by now to buy a new computer

Yes but due to being a paki he will not spend any money

yeah 5m mudoo should be analagous to the current SA:MP and all features should be shared for example the same jobs, the same drugs, out of stock cars etc.

I am highly interested in this.  

If there is an application to be a  tester let me know cause I am available to help as much as I can.

24 minutes ago, Bruce said:

If there is an application to be a  tester let me know cause I am available to help as much as I can.

hire this guy, he a homie

33 minutes ago, Bruce said:

accepted.

main_line.png

FiveM blog - tiny update #4

Hello my friends, it has been some time now. I am terrible sorry that there has not been any update for a while... Sadly we are all very busy in real life and a failing FiveM client does not help either. But still we managed to get some work done!

Especially the vehicle system received some updates to make it far more stable. As FiveM is not yet providing full power over vehicles on the server side, this is still a work in progress. But we are glad that we keep advancing in the right direction. Another major update has been related to the UI, as will be explained and showed below.

For the coming weeks we will keep slowly working on the scripts. Hopefully we can find some time in our busy lives to show you another amazing update next week!

Character system

The first version of the UI for our character system. More epic visuals, information and perhaps a model preview will be added later. But for now this has all the necessary functionalities to be used.

image.jpeg

Character creation

Also creating a character through this UI is working of course. When clicking the "new" card, a dialogue will appear for you to give the character details. The selection of your physical appearance can be done after you spawn in the world.

image.jpeg

Next week another update! Well hopefully at least...

We will first make a server that is very good playable before we consider bloating it with custom models which basically have no extra value to the server.