Tommy_Corzetti banned by Dizzy Walker

Solis

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Tommy_Corzetti

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy Walker

• When did you get banned?
    01/02/20

• What is the ban reason?
    usage of illegal mods

• Personal comment

Well, Dizzy searched my whole pc and didnt find anything, after that he start creating some dumb things that he thinks I did, like replacing my gta, showing him another gta, well I dont care what he thinks, I've asked an admin that I know if I had some triggers when I login he said yes everytime you were logging in, even when Dizzy was with me on teamviewer, and he also said someone CAC shows that I use cheats (talking about the admin here) I dont know how accurate CAC is but I know that I had nothing in my gta folder, and by the way if you're wondering why I'm applying after a month because I think that there's no point of getting unban if you guys will keep getting triggers ig once I log in, and I want @LocMax to take care of this if there's no problem, if there's any solution for this, if not I dont really care getting back that much to be honest.

Hello, Tommy_Corzetti!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

28 minutes ago, Marcus. said:

You better start answering the questions you are asked properly if you wish to be unbanned, else I wont hesitate to deny it.

What do you mean?
my intentions are to get back I've some plans which are ready for RHB and a new rp group that I'm gonna open if i got back, 

and there's no proof of me cheating, idk how accurate CAC is and I was told by an admin that he was getting the same triggers and he has nothing in his GTA, my pc was fully searched and nothing was found. @Marcus.

Edited by iMarcell
  • Like 2

On 2/11/2020 at 10:06 PM, iMarcell said:
  • What is your in-game name?
    Tommy_Corzetti

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy Walker

• When did you get banned?
    01/02/20

• What is the ban reason?
    usage of illegal mods

• Personal comment

Well, Dizzy searched my whole pc and didnt find anything, after that he start creating some dumb things that he thinks I did, like replacing my gta, showing him another gta, well I dont care what he thinks, I've asked an admin that I know if I had some triggers when I login he said yes everytime you were logging in, even when Dizzy was with me on teamviewer, and he also said someone CAC shows that I use cheats (talking about the admin here) I dont know how accurate CAC is but I know that I had nothing in my gta folder, and by the way if you're wondering why I'm applying after a month because I think that there's no point of getting unban if you guys will keep getting triggers ig once I log in, and I want @LocMax to take care of this if there's no problem, if there's any solution for this, if not I dont really care getting back that much to be honest.

Theres some things which are not correct, when I was on your Teamviewer you didn't trigger the Warning which u triggered before aka. Weapon Info(1). You triggered something because I was in your Teamviewer as it sents the same paket like some Aimbot, but we also know that the Aimbot Warning is not accurate. But like I already said when we were in Discord talking about it Weapon Info(1) is pretty accurate and you didn't it trigger anymore when I was in your Teamviewer, means you've changed something with your Files pretty clear.

Your PC got checked a few days after you got banned, means you could've changed a lot with ur Files or even use another PC, I just did the Teamviewer session to test if it really triggers everytime you login while you have nothing, but it did not Trigger anything when I was in your Teamviewer.

Edited by Dizzy

16 minutes ago, Dizzy said:

Theres some things which are not correct, when I was on your Teamviewer you didn't trigger the Warning which u triggered before aka. Weapon Info(1). You triggered something because I was in your Teamviewer as it sents the same paket like some Aimbot, but we also know that the Aimbot Warning is not accurate. But like I already said when we were in Discord talking about it Weapon Info(1) is pretty accurate and you didn't it trigger anymore when I was in your Teamviewer, means you've changed something with your Files pretty clear.

Your PC got checked a few days after you got banned, means you could've changed a lot with ur Files or even use another PC, I just did the Teamviewer session to test if it really triggers everytime you login while you have nothing, but it did not Trigger anything when I was in your Teamviewer.

But i was told by another admin that he was triggered while you being with me in teamviewer also I have no other pc and also you checked the date of editing any file of my pc, and if i get unban now i wont promise you that you wont get any triggers, because idk which file is causing this, but i can promise that ill findout.

4 minutes ago, iMarcell said:

But i was told by another admin that he was triggered while you being with me in teamviewer also I have no other pc and also you checked the date of editing any file of my pc, and if i get unban now i wont promise you that you wont get any triggers, because idk which file is causing this, but i can promise that ill findout.

It was because we tested it, if you remember you downloaded no spread to check if the warning comes and it did.

Anyways I was just stating my point of view I'll let the decision to keep you banned or unban you to Managers+ as it's a CAC ban basicly and not your first one on using Illegal Modifications/Hacks

Edited by Dizzy

1 minute ago, Dizzy said:

It was because we tested it if you, if you remember you downloaded no spread to check if the warning comes and it did.

Anyways I was just stating my point of view I'll let the decision to keep you banned or unban you to Managers+ as it's a CAC ban basicly and not your first one on using Illegal Modifications/Hacks

I never did besides keybinder.

And if you want me to stream my gta ill happily do that.

Edited by iMarcell

I got cancer waiting tbh, if I used anything I would happily say, you want me to stream my gameplay I will happily do that, I do record my gameplay so there's no proofs on me doing anything wrong, you want any specific fight that I'm suspicious just hit me up and I'll upload it, because I've everything recorded, you dont believe me feel free to deny this, at least I'll know your decision, you feel like I'm an innocent feel free to unban me, whatever your decision is will be respectable.

and as I said I wont promise you that the trigger will go off, because I dont really know which mod/file is causing it, but I promise you that I'll find out quickly and replace it or re-download my GTA.
and if I was that type of a guy who likes to take an advantage over others, I wouldn't tell every each staff about my sniper bug which rapid fires and doesnt lose any ammo.

thanks in advance.

Edited by iMarcell
  • Like 2