John_Walker banned by Sam_Rosso

Joshie

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    John_Walker

• Which staff member banned you?
    Sam_Rosso

• When did you get banned?
    01/14/20

• What is the ban reason?
    Dm in safe zone, lying to administration, too much punishments

• Personal comment

I want to apologize for things i made, for insulting everyone, i been toxic, angry, mad as hell, i want to apologize to Weston, for talking shit, like you said, i am toxic, and yeah, Jake i want to apologize to you too, to all of you, forgive me, i want to say sorry alot for staff members, that i been annoying, doing alot stuff, wasting yall time for no reason, even for that, because when i break rule, i get punishment, i dont know how much i have, but i know i have alot, please forgive me everyone for everything. 

Hello, John_Walker!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Like 1

well well well......................... life is funny isn't it? do you recall this remark?

"You cant unban me, cuz Sam banned me, btw how? You said im remorseful, soo, i dont have attitude, selfdefence, if you know what that means, you can unban me, or you can ignore me, i just dont want to talk with you anymore, btw, Carlos said you are the worst admin, do what you want or do what you have to do, you can unban me or ignore me, its your choice, Goodluck Weston... "

• Popcorn 2

I really apologize for shit i made, even when i insulted you and everyone, i know i suck, but i changed, give me another chance, im beggin on my knees, praying to god that you would be safe, always funny, friendly, im really sorry, i was so bored that i made Mudoo RP Server anthem, did you already saw it? There is only lyrics, but yeah, i know somewhere in lines not rhyming, but Derek told me i have lines, i made anthem cuz i was bored and i missed the game, also when i was writing it i imagined myself again in my Blista Compact driving around LS, im really sorry, i apologize for everything. 

Edited by Karolukas

12 hours ago, Weston said:

well well well......................... life is funny isn't it? do you recall this remark?

"You cant unban me, cuz Sam banned me, btw how? You said im remorseful, soo, i dont have attitude, selfdefence, if you know what that means, you can unban me, or you can ignore me, i just dont want to talk with you anymore, btw, Carlos said you are the worst admin, do what you want or do what you have to do, you can unban me or ignore me, its your choice, Goodluck Weston... "

Answer me please, Thank You. 

I will unban you since this is your 1st offence. Let me make this crystal clear to you, if you so much as continue that kind of behaviour and disregard server rules i wont hesitate to act.

• Like 1