Gent_Foxy banned by Admin

genti

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Gent_Foxy

• Which staff member banned you?
    Admin

• When did you get banned?
    09/09/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Multiacount

• Personal comment

Really i want to come back in server after i learned 'Rules' and i want to be back, i am sorry for everything what i do. I am sure for everything what i am saying,i want to come back in Mudo:Rp if anyone can let me play,i I will have a lot of respect for him and I will respect it a little more than the others. @Bruce 🙏.

With a great respect > Gent Foxy

Hello, Gent_Foxy!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Okay so.

I have spoken with the rest of the staff team regarding the current status of your account. We have gotten into a conclusion to give you your very last chance to behave and respect other players.

I need you to promise me that you will start behaving and creating a better atmosphere for the people that are around you instead of going trolling and dming for no reasons.

I will come back here once you have promised me what I stated above.

• Like 1