Mudoo Tower

Guest Randall

Guest Randall

MPsQCF5.jpg

Mudoo Tower

"The most modern build in San Andreas."

Dear San Andreas Government, President @DylanParker and whoever this may concern.

I am the architect of K&J, I created the only restaurant available for public usage that people can use.

Today I present you the largest and most modern build with the highest safety and quality standards we have.

I present you the Mudoo Tower.

What is Mudoo Tower? (video)
Mudoo Tower is new build in the area of Downtown Los Santos, made with attention to every detail.
It has stores, a modern caffe, an indoor parking, luxury apartments, a memorial and a public office for the Governor to perform public interactions.
  • Eight Luxury Apartments
  • 24/7 Store
  • Clothing Store
  • A Private Office for someone to buy and use it for their company.
  • A public office for the Governor so they can use it as an alternative when they want to.
  • ((The Lobby floor has signs of Mudoo Roleplay and Mudoo Tower so people can take photographs and promote the server.))
  • Several places to take photographs including a memorial for the Government Departments and a fountain with a quote about love and water.
  • A parking to put vehicles inside instead of having them outdoors.
  • Special parking slots for Government Departments so they don't have to enter the garage, instead they can park on the slots. (see video)
  • A place near the garage that can be used for anything you may want, from a bar to an office.
  • High safety standards, every floor has a first aid kit and a fire extinguisher. Outside there  are two fire hydrants.

Get to know the places of Mudoo Tower

s0ejgDB.jpg

A modern caffe for people to sit and relax, an alternative to K&J

rHyVOfl.jpg

The attention to detail is something that I always make sure to provide as an architect.

vX6AOby.jpg

A memorial to every Government Employee who served our State.

c1noilR.jpg

The lighting in the area is carefully checeked, it is important to make a different atmosphere from the rest of Los Santos.

Qs155jU.jpg

Since this build will be for public usage I will require no amount of money, instead the Government will only have to fund
the electricity, the stores , the apartments and the garage.
((Part of the dynamic system on the script))

NZZv7S5.jpg

The area will have an indoor parking so no civilian vehicles stay outside, making the area look cleaner and modern.

2IBmdXl.jpg

It has eight luxury apartments, that the Government can sell and make profit from this build. 

l9g975o.jpg

The clothing store can be found on the third floor, you can sell it to a civilian and make profit from selling it.

16BvBO3.jpg

The 24/7 can be found on the second, just above the Governor's office.

XzpnwHa.jpg

The Governor's Office is a place where the Governor can use, as an alternative to engange with civilians.

The office has view of the outside area and it can be great to make meetings. Secure too.

DklJfXS.jpg

On the floor of the luxury apartments, friends and owners of the apartments can sit and relax, while they can see the beautiful Los Santos at night.

((Since it's live and not an interior, you can see planes passing by, helicopters taking off from LSPD  HQ, even vehicles driving.))

a5kPv95.jpg

On the last floor, there are the machines with Mudoo Cola and Mudoo Snacks.
((It is a floor that can be used to take photographs and promote the server.))

W5K09g2.jpg

A building outside that can be used in many ways, from an office to a nightclub.

Tn9Tc64.jpg

A Private Office that you will sell to a company so they can use it to make sales or get close with their customers.

It is on the fourth floor.

MPsQCF5.jpg

The area is carefully built with attention to road safety and design.

8xBkCWI.jpg

The build has the signature of awarded Police Officer and architect J. Randall.

The signature in the build symbolizes responsibility.

TECHNICAL DETAILS

IN CHARACTER:

• The elevator goes throught seven floors. [1] Ground Floor [2] Governor's Office [3] 24/7 [4] Clothing Store [5] Private Office [6] Luxury Apartments [7] Lobby
  • The area has 4 parking slots for Emergency Service [2] Law Enforcnment slots [1] Emergency Medical Service slot [1] Fire Truck slot
  • The Government can make money from selling the 8 Luxury Apartments, the 24/7, the clothing store, the Private Office and the empty business next to the Garage.

OUT OF CHARACTER:

• It uses 787 objects in total.
  • The elevator is the ls_elevator.pwn from the SA:MP server package, however it is edited to fit our needs. So a custom version will be provided if the build gets approved.
  • The mapping, has been sumbitted in the past as Randall's tower however it has been re-built and has been made for the community and not as a personal project. Heavy changes went thought to have this today.
  • It has been never used in any public SA:MP server and it will never be since this mapping took TONS of hours to make. 
  • We can have a transition period where the road will be closed and I will have a construction map in the area so we add the mapping in 2020 as a special for the new year.

Give me your approval and I will immidately pass all details, ask me anything down bellow.

Jake Randall
Promoting passive and legal roleplay

Edited by Randall

Guest Randall

Thank you everyone for the positive feedback, I hope our Government can approve this, it is a unique opportunity and I hope it uses it.

Please ask any questions or concerns and give your feedback.

I saw something similar to this when I was browsing your channel on another server. This would be a better spawn place for new members than unity station, as it shows the advancement of our server. 

I wish to know the price of the 24/7 inside the tower, and I would like to purchase it as soon as the building is mapped in game.

Guest Randall
53 minutes ago, dellpacker said:

I saw something similar to this when I was browsing your channel on another server. This would be a better spawn place for new members than unity station, as it shows the advancement of our server. 

I wish to know the price of the 24/7 inside the tower, and I would like to purchase it as soon as the building is mapped in game.

Yes unfortunatelly I find leading servers and even administrating them very stressful so I did not do anything with that project therefore this map was never used anywhere and I'm the only one who has the codes. Not to mention the edits that went throught it, especially on the ground floor it is day and night.

If they make it a spawnpoint, that would be amazing! 

Edited by Randall

How can someone unsupport this. This is amazing! Also, I feel like the stores, apartments and office floor should be sold in an auction so everyone has a fair chance of buying it.

And I agree with the spawn point thing. And if it gets added as the spawn point, it would need to have state cars around it.

• Community Manager

Hello, thank you for creating this map, I'm gonna leave some critique on it:

1. there are way too many signs outside, makes it look hideous
  2. 780 objects in main world are a lot for a single place and a single map
  3. there are also too many signs on the exterior wall of the building which do not fit the building but rather stick out unusually / unrealistically
  4. the colored fences outside also do not looking aesthetically pleasing

the interior seems decent on the other hand

I'll have @soimanitorul and @Munchkin our two main mappers provide their opinions on the map

• Like 2

Guest Randall
2 hours ago, LocMax said:

2. 780 objects in main world are a lot for a single place and a single m ap
  3. there are also too many signs on the exterior wall of the building which do not fit the building but rather stick out unusually / unrealistically

I'll have @soimanitorul and @Munchkin our two main mappers provide their opinions on the map

Although our opinions are different we should mind what the community has to say.

After all this is what all of the management wants.

Waiting to learn if this gets approved or not so we can proceed accordingly.

2 hours ago, LocMax said:

2. 780 objects in main world are a lot for a single place and a single map

It's hard to criticize the style of an artist. All the signs, quotes and statues present in the map absolutely show Jake's interest in the Soviet-era and communism. Given that the construction, exterior already exists, I agree that the map has (too) many objects compared to the added aesthetic value of it.

On a practical note, I doubt anyone would take the elevator to the ninth floor to purchase items in a 24/7 or ZIP. Penthouses or a high-end apartment tower is an interesting idea. The interiors should be made within the tower, otherwise the location of the apartment loses its exclusivity.  

• Like 3

Guest Randall
7 minutes ago, Munchkin said:

It's hard to criticize the style of an artist. All the signs, quotes and statues present in the map absolutely show Jake's interest in the Soviet-era and communism. Given that the construction, exterior already exists, I agree that the map has (too) many objects compared to the added aesthetic value of it.

On a practical note, I doubt anyone would take the elevator to the ninth floor to purchase items in a 24/7 or ZIP. Penthouses or a high-end apartment tower is an interesting idea. The interiors should be made within the tower, otherwise the location of the apartment loses its exclusivity.  

How can you say Plato is connected with communism? What the mapping has with this ideology? It has nothing to do with it

Plus the stores are on the lower levels while the apartments that require better view of the city are on the top.

Anyways I'm just looking to get it approved or not nothing else 

Edited by Randall

1 hour ago, Munchkin said:

"the Soviet-era and communism" Personally this mapping doesnt show any of that and in my personal opinion this could be a somewhat personal attack to Jake and what he may/may not like you pick off select few you say are good but you overall reject it because of "the Soviet-era and communism". It just goes to show that you do not appreciate the level of mapping Jake went through to create this for Mudoo. Your all perfectly alright with people  RPing and imitating terrorists etc. which replicate mass murdering, vile abuse to individuals, and even references to 911 or other IRL terrorist groups yet your rejecting this mapping because of "soviet era and communism" I see this as a personal attack towards Jake as i have mentioned which I see as unacceptable and extremely unprofessional of you. If you may see aspects which could refer to it you could always ask Jake to remove them or offer to help him change it. If I was Jake at this stage I would probably have told you to go do one yet he kindly replied with 0

1 hour ago, Jake Randall said:

How can you say Plato is connected with communism? What the mapping has with this ideology? It has nothing to do with it

Plus the stores are on the lower levels while the apartments that require better view of the city are on the top.

Anyways I'm just looking to get it approved or not nothing else 

You have a clear and functional brain dont you? your a mapper arnt you? Why dont you cooporate with a fellow mapper to fix this "soviet era communism" bullshit your so terrified of.

Work Together not against each other thats what being apart of a team is no?

The Soviet-era and communism reflects to a certain way of expression. I never pointed out a particular quote or object that specifically represents the Soviet Union or communism. Neither did I reject or personal attack anyone or anything. I was asked for my opinion, this is it.

We map on an individual basis, not together. Thank you for your advice though.. Take a deep breath now.

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

• Community Manager

The interior could be used with small adjustments to the signs so they don't stick out unnaturally to the walls they are placed on, the exterior needs a rework with only a few signs and the fences should look more like... fences and be less colored

The elevator would be an /elevator, as someone said here in the topic, it might be less "realistic" but it's incorporated into our existing scripts and it'll minimize the player's laziness issues where they'd rather go directly into a store than in a tower and wait some extra seconds traveling up. 

In my conclusion:

1. The concept is good and it can be done
  2. The map itself requires adjustments to fit our existing scripts (elevator system)
  3. The amount of signs has to be reduced, keep one-two big signs around on each side.
  4. The signs inside and on the building itself have to be textured better so that they look as they belong to it
  5. The fence should be kept normal without color, perhaps using the glass fence or some other normal fence

edit: maybe better words to use, the map should look subtle, so that it looks natural and fitting to the surrounding area and so that it incorporates nicely into the environment, and that is fixable by reducing the amount of signs, the colors used on signs, the colors on the fences, and by keeping things simple