Need for change!

Silvester_Aaron

The San Andreas Police Department has been questionably serving and protecting us for the last two years, it's been almost 3-4 and Derek Carter Chief of Police still didn't ought to give up the spot for another person, only for once when Frank Thompson came along for a few months, then it was scrapped. We NEED change! I believe for every (IRL) year  or two we must have votings, or the amont of time spent in the office must be regulated! 

If you want safety, protection, competent officers, proffesionalism, non-corrupt enviroment, support this campaign! #StepdownDerek!

• Community Manager

and I assume you would be the perfect candidate for the job with your extensive experience at failing to even manage a car tuning store at Idlewood where you asked for hideous ranks for yourself?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

The San Andreas Police Department has been questionably serving and protecting us for the last two years, it's been almost 3-4 and Derek Carter Chief of Police still didn't ought to give up the spot for another person, only for once when Frank Thompson came along for a few months, then it was scrapped. We NEED change! I believe for every (IRL) year  or two we must have votings, or the amont of time spent in the office must be regulated! 

If you want safety, protection, competent officers, proffesionalism, non-corrupt enviroment, support this campaign! #StepdownDerek!

If he does a decent job as chief why would you want to change it? Also, how can you even complain about the chief and what he has done when you don't even know what happens inside the department... You all crying about PD being corrupted and shit but no one has the guts to actually go and follow the proper procedures, instead you go kill or be killed by cops and cry...keep crying because your tears is making this PD stronger. ;)

1 hour ago, Bruce said:

If he does a decent job as chief why would you want to change it? Also, how can you even complain about the chief and what he has done when you don't even know what happens inside the department... You all crying about PD being corrupted and shit but no one has the guts to actually go and follow the proper procedures, instead you go kill or be killed by cops and cry...keep crying because your tears is making this PD stronger. ;)

i didnt say a  single thing this is just propaganda xd

6 hours ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

lmao ur taking this seriously i just came up with a decent idea, had to give some life to it with propaganda

lol "propaganda"

You got called out for how bad you are at managing factions/businesses and now trying to back track and make up excuses.  Complete nonce.

Your signature is cute, too bad your too much of a bum to even do anything.  

A few facts u must note, Derek hasnt been the only chief William Delgado,Frank Thompson was a chief at some point. My point Derek happens to be the longest serving on, way i see it civilians and cops are happy with him. So i see no point in changing him.

• Community Owner

The presidency is thankful for having such dedicated chief of police and will therefor award him in the next ceremony with the greatest award, personally issued by the President himself.