0.3.7 or DL

LocMax

0.3.9 with DL or no  

73 members have voted

1. 1. 0.3.9 with DL or no

• I would want 0.3.9 (DL and 0.3.7 merged)
    • I would rather not have downloadable content
    • I'm good with either one

• Community Manager

Hello. Recently there have been debates on SA-MP forum recently where we, majority of SA-MP community (the server owners and players) have been asking Kalcor (the SA-MP developer) to merge 0.3.7 and DL into a single version. However, he is stating that it's unclear to him if players even are interested into the DL version and its features.

Therefore, we make this poll here in order to see if you, players, would want to be moving along with us, into a new version of SA-MP that would include custom skins, objects and other features. That would allow us to have more unique skins in the server, different skins for different groups, for jobs and so on. The specific version contains downloadable content, meaning, you would have to download some content (it happens as you connect to the server) on your computer.

DL version is currently a separate version and it splits the SA-MP player base in two. We ask that the DL version and 0.3.7 be merged into 0.3.9 with all features combined. 

Vote for your opinions.

Edited by Jelly

I'd love to see 0.3.7 + 0.3DL merged and make it a main Version, as it will be up on the Server if they want to add Custom Objects/Skins or whatever.

On Mudoo I would like to see 0.3DL, if the custom objects are reasonable and don't look trashy.

yes i'd love to see both merged as currently these two versions split player bases and quality. of course in the mudoo context im sure there are interested skin modders and vehicle modders and so forth. so im all for it. 

Hello,

That sounds great! however, I wonder. If we do this, possibly we will lose players, because no one would download the contents for sloth and I've been reading that Kalcor will not developer anymore SA:MP. But, I have seen recently he has been actived. 

LocMax, Have you heard about OMP? 

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, [AG]Good_Player said:

Hello,

That sounds great! however, I wonder. If we do this, possibly we will lose players, because no one would download the contents for sloth and I've been reading that Kalcor will not developer anymore SA:MP. But, I have seen recently he has been actived. 

LocMax, Have you heard about OMP? 

nope what is it?

OMP  is a project which some SA:MP's developers are working, because they aren't happy with the situatiion about developing of SA:MP. This will be a new option for playing GTA San Andres Multiplayer. This project will allow that SA:MP and MTA servers can run in OMP.

This is its page: https://www.open.mp/

Also, it is a good option for us. 

• James locked this topic