Petition against self defense law!

Bruce

The recent law that was added by pur governor Mr.Kacper Williams needs to be removed. It makes 0 sense as it contradicts with the other laws. To self defense you need to:

- Brandish a firearm in public 

Which is against the law

- Use a firearm in public

Which is against the law

- Commit a murder

Which is against the law.

Self defense or no you are still breaching the law. 

The law has to be removed!

If you support this petition do copy paste the form posted below with your name and your signature.

I, [Firstname Lastname] support the removal of self defense law.

signed
[Firstname Lastname]

A better future for the citizens of San Andreas!

(( laws to be edited later next week with extra information ))

1. The use of weapons in public is obviously disallowed if you have no good reason to discharge it, example being self defence. 

2. Use of firearm ^ stated above, reasoning with self defence. 

You are basically trying to remove a persons right to defend themselves from danger they cannot escape from without the necessary force. Self defence is a justification. You must call 911 after the situation is over. Failure to do so is a crime itself. 

Even if you self defend is still a crime and you will be arrested and prosecuted for it. The law is pointless. Like I said self defense or no, you are still commiting a crime. Three crimes actually.

Furthermore, carrying any type of firearm should be illegal. If you cannot brandish it nor use it for self defence, why would you carry a weapon, for what? Only conclusion would be to commit crimes. I urge the governor to think of the idea to introduce weapon permits issued by the SAPD with strict regulations, breach of those regulations will result in removal of the gun permit from the individual and perhaps make adjustments to the self-defence law regarding it when the permits are being introduced. For now, I support this petition to avoid the increase of homicides.

Edited by Oldman

22 minutes ago, Oldman said:

Only conclusion would be to commit crimes. I urge the governor to think of the idea to introduce weapon permits issued by the SAPD with strict regulations, breach of those regulations will result in removal of the gun permit from the individual and perhaps make adjustments to the self-defence law regarding it when the permits are being introduced.

I shall note that, interesting 

19 minutes ago, XANNY said:

We buy guns with our passports from the GUN SHOP. I dont think we cary illegal firearms that much.

Good for you. Now what is your point? 

I mentioned brandishim them and using them is illegal. Not carrying.

• 1 month later...

You all are retarded, even the topic starter too.

You cannot defend yourself without a firearm. You will have to certainly brandish and operate a firearm in public when you have to defend yourself. So, it is called 'Self Defence,' generally. 

In the case of neutralizing an attacker, you must use the 911 hotline to inform the situation after defending yourself from the attacker and must not leave the premises. You should wait until the officers show up at the scene.

The laws against brandishing and operating firearm in public is not taken in account when it comes to self-defense.
The scale of force in self defense varies from type to type. 

You cannot shoot down someone who just punched/slapped you on the face. This is where the 'citizen arrest' takes place.

As I have mentioned above, this petition indeed has nothing in logic.

Therefore, this is irrelevant.

• Bruce locked this topic