San Andreas Governor

SA Government

logo_state (1).png

Office of Legal Counsel

We have successfully established the Office of Legal Counsel under the State Government. Office of Legal Counsel is under the jurisdiction of the State Government and its highest authority is the San Andreas governor. Office of Legal Counsel is a collective of State recognized attorneys and day-to-day operations are led by the appointed Attorney General and Chief of Justice. Office of Legal Counsel offers free legal aid during investigations conducted by the S.A.P.D., S.A.S.D. and F.B.I. as per to miranda rights. State Attorneys can be reached by phone 6-0-0 (by civillians) or through the departmental radio (by law enforcement) - [STATE] Office of Legal Counsel

News from the Department of Urban Development
We have introduced a new State Law regarding the furnishing of properties and first written notices will be given out in the upcoming days:

SA-PSC § II.22. Blocking public access roads/paths [M]
Any public access road or a pedestrian path must be kept clear for at least two citizens to move freely side-by-side. Obstructing any public access road, parking lot or a pedestrian path by adding furniture is considered to be a misdemeanor act. The owner of the said property is responsible and will face a written notice, after two days of said written notice and if the owner has not still removed the obstacle, the owner will be given a citation (maximum penalty of 25,000$) by the State Government. Failure to pay said citation to the Department of Treasury within a period of another two days and/or has failed to remove the obstruction from the road/path will result in an arrest and the blockage on the road/path to be cleared by the State.

News from the Department of Treasury
The State Government has signed a deal with the private sector and has sold the San Andreas Impound & Towing company for 5,000,000$. Current employees will undergo evaluation by the new employer. We wish the new owners best of luck to keep actively conducting the much necessary service to our city and state!

Signed,
Governor of San Andreas,
Richie Kavanagh
signature.png
16/OCT/20

Edited by SA Government

• 2 weeks later...

logo_state (1).png

SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT & EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES

After receiving a number of application letters for the position of Chief of Fire and thoughtful deliberation by the Office of the Governor, we are delighted to inform the State of San Andreas that we have appointed a Chief of Fire for the San Andreas Fire Department. Chief Lloyd has indicated that he is unable to lead both divisions and would rather focus on EMS only.

The additional appointed Chief of Fire is a result of the separation of the Fire Department and Emergency Medical Services (EMS). The San Andreas Fire Department will operate alongside the San Andreas Emergency Medical Services. The Chief of Fire will further build and expand a trained workforce of firefighters in the State of San Andreas. The newly appointed Chief of Fire has promised to cooperatively work with the EMS and the San Andreas Police Department and Sheriff Department to increase interests in a career as a firefighter. 

The Chief of Fire brings extensive experience as a San Andreas Police Department Sergeant. He has knowledge of leadership, new and interesting initiatives and creating challenging roleplay opportunities. Combining the two positions should not be a concern. The candidate acknowledges the possible limitations of his new position as a Chief of Fire.

It is with great pleasure that we welcome Chief of Fire Zac Hernandez.

Regards and stay safe,

CMBh82k.png

Declan Kavanagh

Governor of San Andreas

Edited by Ajax
  • Like 2

logo_state (1).png

APPOINTMENT ATTORNEY GENERAL

Governor Kavanagh announced the appointment of a new Attorney General today. The Attorney General appointment is effective today.

The Attorney General has worked as a registered attorney in the State of San Andreas and particularly practised criminal law. As a former Staff Sergeant of the San Andreas Police Department, he has seen the violence and impact of drugs and white collar criminals. San Andreas' newest Attorney General is motivated and looking forward to contribute to a safer State of San Andreas. The Legal Office will be expanded with the required employee staff. Vacancies as State Investigators will become available with the appointment of the new Attorney General.

Welcome Attorney General Marcus Burnett!

Kind regards, your governor,

CMBh82k.png

Declan Kavanagh

Governor of San Andreas

Edited by Ajax
  • Like 1

logo_state (1).png

PUBLIC HEALTH ACT 2020

SAN ANDREAS GOVERNMENT

By virtue of Public Health Act of 2020, San Andreas State Law now requires individuals to wear face coverings at all times, whether indoors or outdoors except when inside private homes and private vehicles. Such legal requirement also extends to all places of work.

The law also delineates that face coverings must always be worn in the appropriate manner, that is covering the nose, mouth and chin.

The only individuals exempt from this requirement are children below the age of three (3) and persons with severe cognitive, physical, mental or respiratory impairments who have difficulties tolerating a mask as certified by a licensed medical practitioner. Individuals who have been so certified are obliged to carry the relevant certification at all times.

Furthermore, the temporary removal of such face covering shall only be permitted in the following situations:

(a) during high intensity physical activity;

(b) when speaking or providing assistance to any individual who relies on lip reading to communicate;

(c) during official public speaking provided that a physical distance of at least two (2) meters between individuals is maintained. (This does not include the delivery of lessons or lectures in schools, universities or other educational establishments);

(d) if requested to do so for identification purposes, including at banks, at the airport or seaport or by law enforcement officials;

(e) to receive any medical or cosmetic treatment or service involving the face or mouth;

(f) to take medication; or

(g) when seated at establishments where food and drink is served.

Whosoever fails to adhere to such legal requirement shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable, on conviction, to a penalty of $10,000 for every instance when such requirement is breached. Should the breach of law be admitted, the penalty is to be reduced to $4,000.

Signed by,

CMBh82k.png

Declan Kavanagh

Governor of San Andreas

logo_state (1).png

COVID-19 VACCINE UPDATE!

While wearing a face mask remains mandatory and seems to show some positive effects, the San Andreas Government does everything it can to develop and purchase a vaccine. A large anonymous pharmaceutical company is carrying out different trials on rats and chimpanzees. The latest test results show huge progression in developing a safe vaccine. To ensure high standards for our citizens, the vaccine is tested on effectiveness, quality and safety.

The San Andreas Government seek to get a vaccine authorized and approved within a matter of weeks, possibly a week! In that case, the mandatory face masks will no longer be needed.

Keep distance and be careful. Let's get back to normal life.

Signed,

CMBh82k.png

Declan Kavanagh

Governor of San Andreas

Edited by SA Government

logo_state (1).png

VACCINE APPROVED

Governor Kavanagh expects to receive the first dose of the approved vaccine in the next few days. The approved vaccine has shown an efficacy rate of at least 98 percent. As soon as the vaccines are delivered to San Andreas, all citizens can be vaccinated. The Office of the Governor is seeking for help in this foreseeing logistical challenge. Please reach out to us if you or your company can be of any help.

We expect to lift the restrictions and mandatory wear of face masks within a few days.

Signed,

CMBh82k.png

Declan Kavanagh

Governor of San Andreas

logo_state (1).png

The vaccines to end the outbreak of COVID-19 have been delivered to San Andreas. The vaccines were delivered to All Saints Hospital, Los Santos. 

Citizens and - more importantly - members of Congress have critized us on how we have dealt with this outbreak. Surprisingly, the Office of the Governor has struggled to find an appropriate logistics company or truckers to distribute the vaccines from Los Santos Airport. We're thankful to Cara Dunne of Blueberry Transportation Assocation who has offered her tremendous help in distributing the vaccines through San Andreas.

With the preparation of the vaccinations, the following regulations are repealed effective immediately.

• L.N. 2 of 2020 - Number of Persons in Public Spaces Regulations
  • L.N. 1 of 2020 - Mandatory Use of Medical or Cloth Masks Regulations.

Signed,

CMBh82k.png

Declan Kavanagh

Governor of San Andreas

Edited by SA Government

• 2 weeks later...

logo_state.png

INAUGURATED AS GOVERNOR OF SAN ANDREAS

Dear citizens,

I was inaugurated during the evening ceremony on 9th February, 2021 at the Los Santos City Hall. I will make every bit of this opportunity worth it. I am the representative of your thoughts your ideologies and your ambitions.
I know how you want this state to be and I promise you that I will make that happen.

I would like it to be noted that if due to some circumstances I am not able to fulfill these plans up to their full extent I will be providing the citizens with valid reasons and explanation.

First let's talk about my taxation system that I have planned.

This taxation system, it will not affect the poor section of the society and will only be implemented above a certain net worth. I have appointed a separate finance department, which is being head by Vincenzo Veratti, to take this under control. This will help us bridge the gap between the rich and the poor. 
And the taxes collected can be used to increase the paychecks and decrease the taxes. 

I will try to get the Right to Information as a constitutional right.

Under this right, any citizen will have the right to request any sort of information related to the State Government from the Governor's office. This will help us achieve a trait which was hugely missing from the previous governments, transparency. 
You have given me this position, hence you must have the right to know how am I utilizing this.
I hope you are following my vision of where I am leading this State towards. Other plans are being discussed and are not ready enough to be announced yet.
I will also try to do regular interviews and conferences to keep you updated in the future.

This is the starting of a change, a starting towards making the State of San Andreas a best version of itself!

Yours sincerely,

Governor of San Andreas

spacer.png

Sam Woods

Edited by SA Government

logo_state.png

NEW & UPGRADED FACILITIES FOR S.W.A.T

Government has given it's first priority to SWAT as we've observed an enormous terror act in the Idlewood area, this was the first catastrophic incident that took place after the inauguration of Sam Woods as governor. We've been summarized about the activity at the GS9 and didn't want to lose an eye on it. The government immediately held a meeting with the S.W.A.T team about the requirements they need, which helps them keep situations like these to a minimal. After having a brief talk with the S.W.A.T's executive staff, we've agreed upon having some requirements implemented. They are, having unused vehicles removed and buffing up vehicles that are impowered but used most of the times. Implemented extra paychecks for team leaders as they've been put to hold the maximum work with the whole team including training sessions. We've remodeled the whole S.W.A.T Operational Base and made it flexible for the team to have enough training inside it, it is architectured in such a way that the team can have enough facilities within the base. The new interior is going to be Inaugurated on 13th February 2021 at 19:00CET although the inauguration is NOT FOR PUBLIC

Yours Sincerely,

Vice Governor of San Andreas

img

Ronnie Martino

Edited by SA Government

logo_state (1).png

APPOINTMENT ATTORNEY GENERAL

Jake Britto has been recently hired the state's Attorney General. Mr. Britto was trained as a military medic in his young life, as well as being a Special Field Operator. When he moved to Los Santos, he got hired in the law firm "Dentico & Co. Law Bureau Officer" as a Junior Associate. He worked with lots of documents, including contracts and agreements, making Mr. Britto the perfect candidate for this position. The State Government wishes him all the best during his journey in his new position! The Legal Office will be expanded with the required employee staff. Vacancies as State Investigators will become available with the appointment of the new Attorney General.

Welcome Attorney General Jake Britto!

lgOtWaP.png

Tanzidur Hernandez

Governor of San Andreas

Edited by SA Government
  • Like 4

• 3 months later...

logo_state (1).png

Municipalization of Fort Carson

Dear citizens of San Andreas State,

The state government has decided to give the county of Fort Carson its own municipal town status. The citizens of Fort Carson have submitted a letter to the State Government, providing with all the required details and how the town will function with its own mayoral election system. The municipalization of Fort Carson is consistent with the State Government's objectives regarding the development of the rural areas, therefore the State Government has decided to grant the request of the majority of the local residents in Fort Carson.

With regards,

Charles McGill

San Andreas Governor

logo_state (1).png

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

July 21st, 2022: This evening marks an important event for San Andreas — as per the bills that we've managed to formulate within our discretion in order to bolster the efficiency of law-enforcement agencies, alongside combatting the exiguously high rate of crime that's been ever more apparent within our lovely state — The Office of the Governor alongside the Department of Justice have decreed that the "United States Navy and Space Force" should be consigned upon with the task of safeguarding, overseeing, implementing and maintaining the aviation laws & regulations in the State of San Andreas such as flight rules and licensing, providing Air Traffic Control and maintaining & implementing procedures in the San Andreas airspace and its procedures in the San Andreas airspace and its airdromes. Pursuant to that, the San Andreas Police Department, alongside any active law-enforcement agencies within the state are to be reprieved of the air ordinance equipment that they've been provided, and that the beforementioned equipment is transferred to the "United States Navy and Space Force" in order to maintain the utmost of efficiency regarding the allocation of state resources, without deflecting, and levying any hefty expenditures against the citizens.  

Signed,

Aberama Hernandez

Governor of San Andreas
Felix Walken

State Secretary 

• 2 weeks later...

logo_state (1).png

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

On the 31st day of July, 2022 there was an agreement of purchase and sale between Whiteview Enterprises and the State Government of San Andreas, where the State Government has claimed permanent ownership and executive rights over the San Andreas Impound and Towing (SAIT) back, again. 

Since that day, the SAIT is considered a Governmental Agency, operated by the State. However, the operations and the structure of the agency weren’t changed, except for one addition, where I hereby announce that the State General Manager of DoT is assigned in complete management of the Agency as it will be operating under the DoT.

Signed,

Aberama Hernandez

Governor of San Andreas
2/8/2022

• 2 months later...

logo_state (1).png

APPOINTMENT OF CABINET MEMBERS:

I, K. Hernandez, would like to congratulate the following citizens in their new appointment, thereby and without introductions, the following positions are;

State Secretary for Matthew Evans
District Attorney for Winter Manyak
Treasury Inspector General for Antonio Diriana
Department of Licensing Manager for Enya Hernandez
Secretary of Homeland Security for Stephanie Sainnfield
Secretary of Health for Emily Berrywood
Press Secretary for Footy Carlton
General Manager of Transportation for Adriana Thompson

Special Change; With the resignation of Sam Rosso in former cabinet, and Winter Manyak from my Cabinet, I hereby declare Rafael Berrywood the new DA and William Decker as Assistant District Attorney.
Effective as of: 14/02/2023

KH.png.c4561859d514922820dd6929a829756c.png

Kira Hernandez

Governor of San Andreas
Enacted 31 January 2023/Edited on 14/02/2023

Edited by SA Government
New DA