It's time to roleplay!

LocMax

Hi @Subhan You're the one best Dm'er in Mudoo, You DM your own whole group last time and get ban, i think you're not to replay here. Actually this topic is for RP and you don't wanna do any single line of RP...

Don't take me serious and don't bullying please, Thanks.

24 minutes ago, Faizan said:

Hi @Subhan You're the one best Dm'er in Mudoo, You DM your own whole group last time and get ban, i think you're not to replay here. Actually this topic is for RP and you don't wanna do any single line of RP...

Lol Ali stop trying so hard.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Faizan said:

He does not do /sit 1 rp,

He made his own government in BC what elese kid go get a life cunt.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Faizan said:

wow i almost get a brain cancer hearing top dmers saying shit about roleplay as LeT we protrayed the most different unique and original roleplay we did something different instead of coping the one same /sit 1 rp from other groups like its a tradition of the low class rpers who only can make fancy SS and not actually rp at all 

it was a group argument we had and nothing much))

• Like 3

Again with the blaming administrators excuse bullshit... for once start using your brain cells (if you have any) and blame yourselves for the lack of RP that the server is experiencing. You wanna roleplay? start doing it nobody is stopping you. 

• Like 1

• Community Manager

Hello.

As of today, we have decided to rename the server from Mudoo RPG to Mudoo Roleplay. The purpose of the new name is to give the server a more direct concept, which is roleplay, and not a freeroam, cops'n'robbers and whatever else may be considered under RPG. Along that, changing the name to Mudoo Roleplay allows the server to be found by those who are searching for roleplay servers. I mean, most people search "samp roleplay servers" not "samp rpg servers". This may potentially bring us new players who intended to join a roleplay server, not new players who intended to join for shootouts and freeroam.

• Like 1

• Community Manager
3 minutes ago, amirhossein2 said:

you first get up this players wich can't even connect the server then you can change the server name and whatever the fuck you want...

I am actually starting to believe you are unintentionally stupid. It has been said to you multiple times that your inability to connect to the server has nothing to do with us. It is an issue between your country / ISP and our host service. Neither of those two have anything to do with us, nor can we control it. Maybe move to a new country which is not under sanctions.

• Thanks 1

• Community Owner
9 minutes ago, amirhossein2 said:

you first get up this players wich can't even connect the server then you can change the server name and whatever the fuck you want...

I'll look tomorrow in my book to conjure a fix. 🤔

• Community Owner
7 minutes ago, amirhossein2 said:

@Dylan if you wanna do a fix, so be fast

I'm not going to repeat myself hundreds of times. The issue is not on our side, but on our host their side. We have opened a ticket at 07/07/2019 14:37 and are discussing with our host about a solution. Even if we want to help, we cannot.

On 7/28/2019 at 6:15 PM, Dylan said:

We are aware of the on-going server issues. We've checked all possible causes multiple times and couldnt find anything on our end. We requested our host to investigate it from their end and are waiting for a reply. I sadly cant give you any more information at this moment.

On 7/5/2019 at 6:42 PM, Mikro said:

It will still take like 1,5 month before the tax service sells your property. So you are loosing nothing at all.

I have noted your IP address (with which you made your last post). Once we have collected enough IP addresses of players who have this problem, we might be able to get to a solution with our hosting provider.

🤷‍♂️

Why don't we do a group reset at the least? i mean the "hard" earned stuff by the group members goes back to them or whatever not and we just remove every group at the moment and start a little new there because the groups in here only has weed shootouts and turfs we put some rules regrading groups which will not have every single person making one.

4 hours ago, Subhan said:

Why don't we do a group reset at the least? i mean the "hard" earned stuff by the group members goes back to them or whatever not and we just remove every group at the moment and start a little new there because the groups in here only has weed shootouts and turfs we put some rules regrading groups which will not have every single person making one.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

On 7/31/2019 at 7:41 PM, Subhan said:

wow i almost get a brain cancer hearing top dmers saying shit about roleplay as LeT we protrayed the most different unique and original roleplay we did something different instead of coping the one same /sit 1 rp from other groups like its a tradition of the low class rpers who only can make fancy SS and not actually rp at all 

it was a group argument we had and nothing much))

That's the point, because best dm'ers can be also great rp'ers, but in some reasons  they can dming or something other and they know what can be problem with this server, they can know it very well; much writing about it- I saw very much situations from all environments

Time for roleplay now!

• Dylan unfeatured, featured and pinned this topic
On 7/31/2019 at 8:59 PM, Rooney said:

Well removing /rob weapon cuz we robbed m4 and snipers from swat/srt 😂

It was being abused by some organizations. Not to mention their names and I hope these new additions would improve quality of the server (RP).

Edited by Abraham A.Blake

• James unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • James locked this topic