MudooCraft?!?

Kacper

main_line.png

Alright so over the past few months there have been a few Minecraft suggestions flying around the forum here and there. Let me tell you one thing, it's coming, and it won't be long either! So, let me explain on how things will go down. 

I plan to release a gamemode called "factions". Some of you know it and how it works, and some of you don't, however we all have a beginning somewhere, so don't worry, it's not hard to understand at all! Factions is like a /group or /clan in our other gameservers. You create your faction, which comes at a price (which still isn't decided yet) and you invite your friends to play with. You make allies, and you also make enemies. However, to all, it will come at a cost too (which still isn't decided yet) that's basically to make the economy stable and not creating monopolies. Yes, there will be a member and ally limit too (which isn't decided yet either) .

The concept of factions is making bases, being big and overall power. When you join the game, you'll spawn in the server spawnpoint and there will be demonstrations on how to make bases and protect them numerous ways.  

This is just an introduction and a notice that yes, Minecraft is coming with a factions gamemode, and you will be updated step by step and on how the progress is going on. 

We do have plans in expanding with "bungeecord" into different servers, such as "skyblock" and other gamemodes like that, depending on how successfull the main server is. 

This topic will be left for suggestions and ideas you guys might have.

• Like 1

Guest Randall

Good luck thank you for taking my idea into consideration I'll be there as a player like always.

I play Minecraft and SAMP for many years and it is only positive for me to see that a community I met over SAMP is expanding in this game.

Good luck once again!

46 minutes ago, CraZe said:

can we get a vanilla survival going on as well since it's easy to setup

In the future, yes. However my focus right now is to make a functioning factions server packed with action and rewards ;) 

1 hour ago, amirhossein2 said:

1- this game is paid or free?!

Server will be set offline mode I believe. 

2- make a tutorial for beginners (can be a video or picture tutorials) so they can find out how they can install, run and play minecraft, with some basics of this games, like moves, looting , making shits and etc.. (that would be so good, cause guys (for example like me) have never ran minecraft!)

I plan to make a trailer for it as soon as I'm done with the server with Morais

3- can it be ran in windows 10?

If you mean windows 10 minecraft bought from the Microsoft Store, then no, it cannot. Must be the Java version, and the server will be running on 1.14. 

Does that answer your questions?

Guest Randall

You can play it from any windows version you want!

There is just another version only for windows 10 users 👥 but the server will be running on a version that allows users from all versions of windows called Java version of minecraft.

Wow! I've never played Minecraft but this plan seems amazing and thank you for considering step-by-step guides for beginners.  I'm not sure how is it being played or anything but will be a lot of fun for sure if other members of Mudoo Community will step into it altogether!

4 hours ago, TiMoN said:

Any plugins/mods?

Yeah more detailed post coming out soon later on this week 

by the way im waiting for the trailer :) 

Me too :D

1 hour ago, Abraham A.Blake said:

Too bad, my potato PC can't even handle Minecraft as I do not have required RAM though I will try to play in Future. Best of luck with the Launch.

whats your spec? 

• Dylan locked this topic
  • Dylan unlocked this topic
  • 6 months later...
  • Dexter locked this topic