⇛ Vote for Maxim Perez ⇚

Maxim

42 minutes ago, Nick Alvin said:

Best of luck brotha!

Thank you brotha! 

27 minutes ago, LocMax said:

now this is the kind of quality campaigning that we need

Thank you for admiring the post.

Was there, still here and will always be there to support! 

You got my SUPPORT! SUPPORTING YOU ARGON!

YOU ARE THE BEST! ....

MAN 

I AM SPAMMING 😂 ADMINS

IF YOU THINK THIS IS A SPAM THEN PLEASE REMEMBER WHY YOU ADDED FONT SIZE 72 HERE!? 

BEFORE TAKING ACTION

THINK

TWICE! USE YOUR BRAIN.....  if you have!

thank you

This is someone's campaign to which they expect postive comments or constructive criticism. Bruce is right what you did there is just mentally challenged. Why do you see the need to use  72 font unless you can change and comment like a normal person I will remove it.

2 hours ago, Dr.Brain said:

If I am giving you some respect  then fuck off and have it!

Stop tagging me again and again! Go get a life

Can you stop ruining the topic. Dont make me forum mute you for 1 month. Now stop ruining topics.

Today, I officially received a privilege to meet Mr. Reis Mujahid, National Assembly Official of Bone County Government.  He had welcomed me with warmth and gave a detailed tour to everything which they're building in Bone County region. They provide free houses to homeless, have their own textile factory to produce jobs for the residents, and working towards space explorations.

When I returned back to my home in LS - I pondered on Bone County a lot and figured out that if only it gets a legal status, the co-operation between two Government, training of emergency personnel and creation of wide range of jobs take place. 

zGqIaju.png

Q62F7XP.png

wznanZb.png

ndjXuEF.png

mjpSW4M.png

RjvuvHu.png

XhHUjwH.png

I am officially declaring my support for Bone County government in this public thread. Constructive criticism is very much welcome.

Signed by, 
Maxim Perez

Governor Candidate

• Like 3

Official Announcement: I, @Kacper and @Roy has formed an alliance under the party known as Independent Republic. While Staz will officially be the Governor candidate, we'll work as a team to clean-up the mess done by previous Governors and implement our agendas with full force. We're set out to create an impact this time and I want each one of you to be a part of this revolutionary change through your vote for Independent Republicans.