How is the new Global Warfare?

What's the opinions after playing in the new Global Warfare?

- What can be changed, improved?

- What do you dislike, why?

Post below so we can fix things!

- What can be changed, improved?

Advertise the services more, the server has potential and even if I don't like DM I can see lots of people joining it if it's advertise on SAMP forums and other places.

Set 1 to 2 admins in charge of promotion

Maybe more textures, screen things instead of chat because I am used in DM servers to see stuff as textures.

Edited by Jake Randall

You should start adding/removing teams based on international conflicts to encourage players to settle disputes and controversies through a healthy atmosphere of team deathmatching. Should also encourage players from both sides to join the server.

Edited by TiMoN

I dont see anything new in the server except for a new name,renamed team,designs and some useless hourly missions.

What can be added?

Offline clan commands,development of the tdm panel, addition of new battlegrounds for clan wars.

What can be improved?

Fixing the duel bugs.

What do i dislike? 

The removal of suicidal team/demolisher class and making guerillas unable to attack each other.

• Like 1

Improvement of the CW system,changing of the clan war skins,one clan should have skin 230 while the other one should have 202 or depends how you like it.

Admin should be able to /cancelcw incase one of the CW member is bugged.

/topclans - it would  be based on kills,deaths,clan war won and lost.(idk if this exist)

1 minute ago, sTcorey said:

/topclans - it would  be based on kills,deaths,clan war won and lost.(idk if this exist)

Already exists.

A lot of improvements are needed. First priority should be fixing the existing bugs. Add more and better classes for higher scores so people have something to work for.

Add more DM arenas like a custom mapped sniper practicing arena, deagle arena, and deagle-combat arena. Improvements to clan war systems and more.

We have some good mappers at RPG that can do the mapping job for custom arenas. Map is boring too, it needs to be reworked. Bases are not well mapped same with zones.

@GoodDay , I agree with your point of view that some parts of the map should be redone for a more interesting touch, specially bases, although let it be known that the developer is already fixing bugs that testers missed out.

I am a also against the idea of multiple DM stadiums, since we'd want players to focus more on the main gameplay which is a Team DeathMatch. That's why we don't have racing stadiums or stunts arenas, because that's not the server's theme.

My opinion, same as GoodDay's, is that the server needs maps that are more interesting and provides more action mid-combat. 

Not only that, the server would need to give players some sort of "goal", because not everyone is interested in having as many kills as possible. Achievements should be added and some sort of titles, for example receiving an achievement for how many headshots you've given, or receiving an achievement for all sorts of stuff. Anything that would make a player be like "damn I really want this thing", making him work for it.

I agree with @Trytee and @GoodDay . Some Old players will bored when become the hightes score . They don't hane any plan to do on server . If we give to them a target , they will try to get it . 

Good idea GoodDay.

2 hours ago, GoodDay said:

We have some good mappers at RPG that can do the mapping job for custom arenas. Map is boring too, it needs to be reworked. Bases are not well mapped same with zones.

1 hour ago, Trytee said:

Achievements should be added and some sort of titles, for example receiving an achievement for how many headshots you've given, or receiving an achievement for all sorts of stuff. Anything that would make a player be like "damn I really want this thing", making him work for it.

More mini-missions, minor bug changes like dm arena teammates cannot kill each other, applies in duels too. Maps look very good to me since I did not play in the old AG, but still renewing them for veterans would be appreciated. Improving the class selection style when logging in: you can't tell which one you're selecting because the color shades are similar.

Daily missions maybe? 

It should give you like 30 scores and 50k money. 

Eg: Kill 15 enemies with mine /c4. 

- What can be changed, improved?

As the GW 3 progresses, there should be changes in mapping, as the server is almost the same as before world wise so new and changed structures might be a great idea.

Things I dislike are some administrative features. It is a little complicated to use such features in this server and they can be made similar as RPG one's. Contact me on discord for details.

All those bragging about new maps, most of the samp players do not have good pc's so think about the massive lag in Bases it will cause, keep that in mind while mapping though.

Add more teams for sure. The turkey base ( in GW ) can be utilized for any different team as Timon mentioned above such as Iran, Iraq or Afghanistan.

Addition of a good anti c-bug which will freeze the player or either deduct the HP.

The bug fixes and changelog should be updated as of RPG so people would know that the developers are responsive.

Edited by Roy
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

those suggesting achievements and daily missions:

1. achievements are actually /sidemissions, once you complete a sidemission, you get an award and it stays achieved

2. there's hourly missions, you don't need daily missions when you have hourly missions throughout the whole day

for maps:

we need mappers who can map quality maps, I don't want shit maps and I don't want unrealistic maps, I want maps that look like war, chaos, and aesthetically support the server's concept

for bugs:

people keep messaging me saying "fix bugs", firstly start reporting bugs and explaining WHAT the bug is, HOW does it occur and WHERE does it occur

• Like 1