GOVERNOR ELECTION 2019 - #3

LocMax

• Community Manager

Also additional note for those who are unaware:

The candidates must create at least two campaign events during the campaign timeline.

Schedule them and tell one of the managers about when you're holding them so we can keep track of who is doing them and who isn't.

On 6/19/2019 at 9:06 PM, LocMax said:

Accepted applicants:

1. Tommy Wong
  2. Denzel Lee
  3. Silvester Aaron
  4. Brain Genovese
  5. Daryl Reznov

The others have been considered ineligible due to one of the reasons:

1. Exiled from the state (banned)
  2. Inaccurately submitted information in the application
  3. Underage applicants

Why  Not Me Bro

• Community Manager

Candidate Daryl Reznov has been eliminated from the election due to criminal conduct. The candidate has openly made threats to Law Enforcement officials who interacted with him earlier in the day. The candidate is pushing for separation of Bone County and its independence from State of San Andreas.

On 6/24/2019 at 12:49 AM, LocMax said:

Candidate Daryl Reznov has been eliminated from the election due to criminal conduct. The candidate has openly made threats to Law Enforcement officials who interacted with him earlier in the day. The candidate is pushing for separation of Bone County and its independence from State of San Andreas.

I was removed from elections otherwise I was already winning. No one did a campaign, I would have done my campaigns already. Let me take part.

Maybe give the Governor title a bit more power, that way some players might be more interested in becoming one. Such as different taxes on every city,  different taxes on every toll, ability to have some control within SAPD, and so on.

On 7/6/2019 at 10:25 AM, Ramo said:

Maybe give the Governor title a bit more power, that way some players might be more interested in becoming one. Such as different taxes on every city,  different taxes on every toll, ability to have some control within SAPD, and so on.

or maybe actually give him power to do anything without consulting the 3 managers who are also the highest ranking officials

Edited by TiMoN
  • Like 1

On 7/8/2019 at 7:56 PM, TiMoN said:

or maybe actually give him power to do anything without consulting the 3 managers who are also the highest ranking officials

did you expect anything less from people who want to retain a full iron clad grip over the server lol

• LocMax locked this topic