Elijah_Smith banned by Declan_Finny

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Elijah_Smith

• Which staff member banned you?
    Declan_Finny

• When did you get banned?
    05/13/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Poor role-play & Deathmatch

• Personal comment

What happened to get banned?
    I don't know what's wrong to ban me for this reason, but what happened that i had a fight 2 times in short time with cops.

What happened that they always when they see me they point at me because they know that i have always good amount of heroin all the time, so one of the first time, an officer stop me with one of my friends of my group :LET:.
    He point at me and told me to put my handsup, without a good reason to say, he just want me to put my handsup and he thinks i'm fool or something.

i refused and run to congress,(he stopped me near lspd) so when i run away about 4 cops showed me their shot gun, and they start shooting at me, i and my friend knocked about 2 cops, so i see suddenly a fire worker man start shooting too and he said that he is going to protect the cops that are about to die (LOL).
    after that declan came to me and told me this is safe area, and he finished the fight.
    Few minutes later, i was driving with one of my group called osama, suddenly i saw 2 cops told me with megaphone, pull over right now!

i stop, and made my engine off, a cop come to me and start writing codes, after that about other 2 cops come to me, they were 4 suddenly, i saw one of the four cops went afk, i didn't undertand why but after 2 minutes, cops increased to 10 cops, i noticed that he called him in discord which i think this is at least breaking rules.
    i didn't have money, he want to pay me 3500, i had only 2000, i told him stop annoying i don't have money right now i can pay you 2000 what do you say? i said, he answered me, no you gotta pay 3500, do anything, go work or atm, after that i see another units come and they are just here to take their revenge because i fought them near lspd.

imagine that 10 cops about 15 minutes they just want to make me pay while i don't have, that felt me annoyed.
    i was sure it was a revenge, they lost first fight, they want another death match, by using another scenario(silly lie) that "they want to make me pay for wrong lane".

They didn't understood my situation, and i still see them calling more cops and back up, and writing codes like code 3 and code 4 for now, etc.

so my leader group told me to come for a mission, i told him that i can't right now because cops stop me, my group decide to come and see what is happening there because it took long time and they were been waiting me to turf.
    so after that raees came and said allahu akbar jihad fe sabeel allah, i thought that he wants to fight because when he said this sentence he start fighting, so i out from my vehicle and start shooting them, they start crying that i'm dm'er, and calling for backup while cops forget that they start calling other cops in discord and came to me and start writing weird codes just because i don't have money to pay.

not only that, many times cops come and start killing like swat without any reason, one example i will say here:-
    Let was ally to carleone, so i was helping Carleone, one guy called pablo, he came into a turf area and start shooting so we defand ourselvs, and we killed him, couple minutes later, i saw swat come and start shooting hard without any reason! they didn't ask why that guy is killed or something, nothing, they fight carleone just to enjoy it.
    this isn't the first time, just go admin and ask criminal and families group, cops most time fight and kill without any Role-play.

Cops when they lose a fight they just back again(return after death) by saying that this is another "scenario". please stop this lie cops, we got used to it.

SO Please answer my question, why do i feel like sometimes cops can do anything but criminal side can't?

finally, i know you are going to say that why i called back up, in fact i didn't, and "1-2" my code was fake just to make cops nervous after i saw their huge numbers (10 or more) are standing and want me to pay, i didn't feel anymore that they are cops, i felt like they are robbers, i made a deal with them to pay 2000 because that's all what i had but they refused, so i thought the best way to finish that by destroying them when raees said his sentence.

Thank you for reading all this topic, I didn't break rules, but cops do.
    I didn't ban evade or something, i'm waiting for Mudoo's admins decision and i respect their punishment.

Hello, Elijah_Smith!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You didn't ban evade? Your entire account was made for the purpose of ban evading. We decided to let you play as long as you follow the rules and play properly by them. You didn't and hence why you're here. The cops pulled you over for a traffic stop and you just exited your vehicle while the officer was speaking to you, and just opened fire on him, causing a whole TDM shootout between your group and SAPD.

Did you read what I wrote in my reason?

It's okay I will repeat it.

But let me tell you a funny fact about the cop who pulled me, that he was speeding 150+ without siren or reason to went that fast and he stopped me for breaking law,im sure everyone will agree with me that cops are the most laws breakers.

Okay lets back to the point.

As i told you do you consider them that they didn't prepare for the battle?

Their numbers and calling their other cops in radio and discord ,they were all in my place just because I didn't have money to pay,trust me it's not about money it's about revenge kill because they lost first battle even when we were only 2 and they 4 so they were their all but my big mistake that I shoot before he suspected me.

I apologize at this point that I shoot before they suspected me.

But be honest with me don't you think that admins favour cops over criminal groups?

Edited by Elijah_Smith

First one is an in character issue and not an administrative one. They called for more officers in case you attempted to escape or they had to take you into custody. Doesn't matter if you afford it or not, a fine is a fine. Anyhow even if you have been suspected, you were to escape the area and not go in a 3v10 shootout. And no, we don't favor cops over criminal groups, I run a criminal group myself. You're here because you were given a chance to play fresh despite being permanently banned on your previous account, yet you decided to rulebreak anyway.

No no no,I didn't escape, I told him i have only 2000 if you like I pay,he refused and called his friends in discord to get more numbers just because they lost first battle with me,sorry I mean because I didn't have money.

So if you read rules I can kill cops if I have a good reason.

I see many kill a cop for a fine reason.

So please hope u stop saying im breaking rules.

Its clear they called back-up at first and they tried to make me pay even when I hadn't money

One more thing the second battle we weren't 3 we were about 5  I think.

Raees didn't come alone

Edited by Elijah_Smith

You had a lot more than those $2,000 so saying you were not able to pay it is just an excuse to initiate a shootout.

Capture.PNG.14e9eeb7917f958c26667a2bcc80689b.PNG

And you may fire at cops if you're wanted and they're still chasing after you, not over a traffic stop. Killing a cop over a traffic stop is considered as poor roleplay.

I had in my hand 2000 I didn't talk about atm because money in atm I use it to buy fabrics and metals to my group,also I didn't want to pay in atm for cops they were breaking law like speeding so why would I pay?

Also it's not about traffic it's about they are calling more and more cops so waiting more than that they will destroy us easy with their huge numbers that are increasing.

Dont think that 5vs10 mean we break the rule that says we are outpower,no the battle was crazy close we knocked 8 of them and 2 were about to die but sadly we lost the battle but power was similar even though we were less numbers.

Please stop taking this story seriously,I will tell you a story happened before a week maybe,I was with one of my friends we went to lspd because we saw many people there.

I stopped near congress and sit there to see what is happening,I saw cops and a criminal group,suddenly cops and the criminal group started fighting,while I was watching,kacper with a cadet start shooting at me without any warn so I run away for carlene family hq and I found a car there but sadly it was damaged and they shot at the vehicle and destroyed the battery so I start shooting and run till I killed them both near hospital,it was long hard crazy 1vs2 battle which I enjoyed it with kacper and the cadet

No don't think I want to report or something but as you can see it can happen to misunderstood the situation,he thought I want to share the fight and I didn't show any single weapon but kacper and the cadet were nervous.

And in my opinion mudoos rules aren't that clear,I see that reports are many as hell due to unclear rules.

I think mudoo should explain more about poor role play.

Poor roleplay = shit roleplay.

Doesn't matter if you had $500,000 or $1, if you are issued a ticket, you can try and see if the officer is willing to just give you a verbal warning instead but if you refuse to take the ticket, you're going to be taken to jail. It's as simple as that. In the case that you are refusing to take the issued ticket, you have two options; 1) Go to jail; 2) Escapee and evade. I did not add any rules in your ban regarding you being outnumbered, despite that being the case. You exited the vehicle and just started shooting over a traffic stop.

And to respond to your paragraph about Kacper & a cadet. From the way you described it, it was a pretty much a misunderstanding but you were in an active shootout perimeter. You were shot at and instead of surrendering, you evaded, forcing them to chase after you.  You lost the right to report anything the second you started shooting. You either report, or you shoot back. But there was nothing to report anyhow considering it was an in character issue and not an administrative one.

If you do not understand a specific server rule, you're always free to ask any Moderator+. Once you've understood that you were in the wrong to open fire over a traffic stop rather than evading or paying the ticket, we'll move on to whether we should allow you the last chance.

I told you I don't mean to report or something to kacper.

I wanted to show you that it's normal to have misunderstood situations.

They shoot me and I didn't have time to put handsup command so I prefered to run and kill them later and they will put me in the jail for no reason if I surrendered.

Now backing to our issue.

I don't know what to tell you but my last two words I could say I apologize for what happened to the officers and I apologize to admins I swear I didn't mean to break rules,forgive me all mudoo's players,and sorry to my group LET I will leave every thing that might includes fighting I will change my job to business rather than turfing,kidnapping and killing people.

Sorry cops if you stop me one day I will pay the fine without causing shit tdm.

Since Declan is not with us anymore, I will take over your appeal.

I will give you a chance to play again, I hope you learn from this and avoid this in the future. Your account will be unbanned from the moment this reply has been submitted. 

Enjoy playing and start following the rules for once and you get to keep playing here, @Elijah_Smith

Edited by Frank_Thompson
  • Thanks 1