[FOR RENT]Palomino Farm

Devitt

25 minutes ago, INFERNO said:

I would offer you,

4 Million cash advance payment, for a contract of a month.

If everything goes smoothly we will extend our contract when this one is about to end.

I edited my bid, you can contact me over forum or discord.

40 minutes ago, Weston said:

Contact REMGRO INVESTMENTS at 8192 for deal we can strike

If you've a deal, this thread is for that since I won't be available for any calls, since I am out of the city.

On 4/29/2019 at 8:00 PM, INFERNO said:

I would offer you,

4 Million cash advance payment, for a contract of a month.

If everything goes smoothly we will extend our contract when this one is about to end.

Me and Eduardo would like to proceed with this offer with a slight change (We will pay the first half at first then last half at the end of the contract). If you're interested in this offer then feel free to call me or Eduardo.

On 5/2/2019 at 11:08 PM, Denzel said:

Me and Eduardo would like to proceed with this offer with a slight change (We will pay the first half at first then last half at the end of the contract). If you're interested in this offer then feel free to call me or Eduardo.

As he said, 

2 MIL while we sign the contract.

And rest 2MIL when the contract ends.

Quite the offers I got! Orale, was a hard decision, but due to my need of cash ATM, I'm willing to take Mr. Finney's offer, since I've worked with them in the past and I've had no issues and I could use some renovation on the farm. Will lock the thread once contract has been signed.

• James locked this topic