Sorry Finneys - but we want a go too

On 4/23/2019 at 9:11 PM, Tyrone. said:

Changed, this guy bought farms, what is the problem?

Edited by Charliee

Most of the not supported opinions are from people that work/have worked/were in good relations with finneys or from people that simply hate us because we are cops or whatever reason.
The argument of apply for FA to get a taste of farming is absolute garbage. I want to get a taste of it myself, my profit, my rp, my experince, my time for me, not my time for them, their profit, barely any rp.
They worked their asses off.. 
Get out of here with this work... Everyone remembers when they were cops and did nothing just to get paychecks.. you call this haaard work? I do not. half of the farms on the server are owned by them and almost all of them used by them besides Billy's, and that is recent.
You cant give a real argument regarding why we shouldn't get a taste of it too.
I can give credits to whoever brings a good argument, I can really appreciate someone who brings a good argument even if it is against us/me.
So far no real arguments besides "We were first" and bunch of insults.

30 minutes ago, Valentino_Prociutto said:

Most of the not supported opinions are from people that work/have worked/were in good relations with finneys or from people that simply hate us because we are cops or whatever reason.
The argument of apply for FA to get a taste of farming is absolute garbage. I want to get a taste of it myself, my profit, my rp, my experince, my time for me, not my time for them, their profit, barely any rp.
Get out of here with this work... Everyone remembers when they were cops and did nothing just to get paychecks.. you call this haaard work? I do not. half of the farms on the server are owned by them and almost all of them used by them besides Billy's, and that is recent.
I can give credits to whoever brings a good argument, I can really appreciate someone who brings a good argument even if it is against us/me.

What the fuck is your point you moron?

You want to "get a taste"? well fucking work there, why not dud.

If you get enough money somewhat in the future you could ask any of the players that own the farm to sell it to you, then you can get "your profit" "your experience" "your rp" since you just cuss out people in /b when you get gang banged.

And yes, they worked their ass off, you can't even just go and tell me they never did anything.

You're also a cop and still do the same shit, you get paychecks for your work, obviously, but what you do is what every cop does. And i never seen you actually roleplay something unique, original or whatever you wanna call it. You don't do shit and your argument is invalid.

Now the argument why you shouldn't get a taste is because, imagine you logging in the server, wanting to do some work, as a legal citizen and you go to your farm, but look at that, it's owned by "kacper_williams" that doesn't even have the equipment for farming. you ask Matthew "dud wtf, why did i lose my farms?" Matthew replies with "hey bro, well, kacper has a good point, fuck you and your hard work because we just want to get a taste of something which we could but then again, we just want to own farms so we can do our own rp which finneys already did, ok peace out" and now you're left there, losing your properties because some guy wanted to "get a taste" even tho you offered the job to him, he declines and goes over to forums complaining.

That's the most shittiest reason to lose a property, which isn't even cheap, just because some guy didn't like that you own the farm.

• Like 2

the problem is not as big as it's been described in this topic, some facts:

There are 6 farms.

3 farms are owned by Finneys.

1 farm is owned by Billy.

1 farm is owned by Pepe.

1 farm is owned by Marcello.

1 farm was given to Finneys in the early times to support their idea of having an agriculture business group. 

I am against one thing - people owning farms / hoarding them and preventing others from making active use of them. It's fine to make contracts and rent a farm and then sue a person if they refuse to give it back when their rent time ends and so on, but having people who barely play or who never do farming own farms is hoarding and it's senseless. 

What we will do is we're gonna have a talk with the farm owners and make sure that they use their farms appropriately and give opportunities to all to work for their farms, if they own an agriculture business, or otherwise, if they own a farm but do not actively use the farm, they will either start renting farms through roleplay contracts and letting others make use of the farms actively.

This is just my suggestion, managers and leaders will see what the best step is to make.

• Like 1

I agree with Matthew a little bit here, so I'm planning to hire some players to work in my farm, I used to give everyone rights, so I couldnt use it for myself, 24/7 planned so I kicked many farmers from it, kept like 3-4 recently, but I'll add more 4 to it.

Or we simply add other Businesses, for example a Oil Factory where users work and generate Fuel, which will be used for  Gas Stations which a Trucker( Maybe a Trucker Company) has to deliver to the Gas Stations. 

I guess   that people here just like to have Businesses like the Farms  bec it's a different way of working where you actually can hire Workers for it ( Which could be also good for Newbies)

Ya'll can suck my dick, you should be grateful that we're not keeping it all for ourselves, but actually do let people work on the farms. I'ma go grind a milion in game 😎

27 minutes ago, Reload said:

Or we simply add other Businesses, for example a Oil Factory where users work and generate Fuel, which will be used for  Gas Stations which a Trucker( Maybe a Trucker Company) has to deliver to the Gas Stations. 

I guess   that people here just like to have Businesses like the Farms  bec it's a different way of working where you actually can hire Workers for it ( Which could be also good for Newbies)

The only reason Williams is interested is the same reason they stalk our panels and PM's; money. They do not give a fuck about roleplay or the taste of farming themselves. If they did, they would have started farming ten months ago.

There is no need to be all negative and shit...have you tried talking with them about having farming rights? U never interacted with any of them but instead you go make a topic where you threat them that you will take the farms...even tho if they do not sell it to you, you have 0% chance on getting them. 

48 minutes ago, Setrakian said:

Ya'll can suck my dick, you should be grateful that we're not keeping it all for ourselves, but actually do let people work on the farms. I'ma go grind a milion in game 😎

haha someone is mad, i wonder why 🤠

Just now, Denzel said:

haha someone is mad, i wonder why 🤠

Ye, I'm afraid of some paki dreaming kiddo taking something away from me which is really not happening 😥😥😥😥😥😥 

47 minutes ago, Munchkin said:

The only reason Williams is interested is the same reason they stalk our panels and PM's; money. They do not give a fuck about roleplay or the taste of farming themselves. If they did, they would have started farming ten months ago.

and you do not give a fuck about everyone else, all you care about is money. you're simply doing it for the money and nothing else, and to prove my point more, there are farm functions that you never use because they simply dont give profit (chicken and farm animals etc..) so please stop it with this wE rOlepLay kind of bullshit, wearing a farmer skin then spending hours doing /plant and /harvest is not roleplay sir

one more thing, if you really want people to earn money like you do, you could give them part of the profit, an actual taste for what they worked for and not enslaving the shit out of them for a payment of 20k.

5 minutes ago, Setrakian said:

😥😥😥😥😥😥 

yeah i cant imagine how shameful it is to be at 3rd position haha

Edited by Denzel

Lol, what the hell? Why is LITERALLY everyone insulting someone in one way or another? Even those who seem to write a normal argument just have to include some personal insult. And no, I don't mean insulting by kindly explaining someone he is doing it for the money. I mean things like mentioning the paki term, provocative statements, just steering things up by not actually giving an argument, telling people to fuck off, claiming someone is jacking others off.

When it comes to wealth and money, apparently everyone here becomes a little kid who wants to have everything.

Next one to post something that is not actually a constructive argument, will have all his posts hidden in this topic. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Valentino_Prociutto said:

I see like 20 supporters whom are asking to free the farms but there are like 6-8 farms in total. Even if Finneys loose their farms you ain't gonna get shit.

imagine crying about wealth on an rpg server where its already easy af to get money on the illegal side and for cops, they get weapons, armor and vehicles all for FREE 

y all be out here retards smh

question your existence a bit: were u really born to care about grinding money on a casual samp server?

• Like 2

It's not my problem they can not understand the simple facts. I gave out the valid arguments.

Edited by Setrakian
  • Like 1

This isn't communism, if they bought them they got the right to use them. Want them? Give them a good offer for it.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Valentino_Prociutto said:

I own Blueberry and Flint County, I grinded heroin back when it was the riskiest thinh to do to buy BB. Then when Pacho got banned for glitching money, we had to pour ~25m to get it. This was back when the average wealth was no more than 250k.

There are still empty farm fields that can be made into farms but you'd rather cry on forum than look for them.

Edited by TiMoN
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, Abraham A.Blake said:

I see like 20 supporters whom are asking to free the farms but there are like 6-8 farms in total. Even if Finneys loose their farms you ain't gonna get shit.

3 hours ago, TiMoN said:

I own Blueberry and Flint County, I grinded heroin back when it was the riskiest thinh to do to buy BB. Then when Pacho got banned for glitching money, we had to pour ~25m to get it. This was back when the average wealth was no more than 250k.

There are still empty farm fields that can be made into farms but you'd rather cry on forum than look for them.

They will not make any more farms. I’ve tried

1 hour ago, Valentino_Prociutto said:

They will not make any more farms. I’ve tried

Same

Maybe the idea of: Houses that has farm land can work as well

But, there's not alot of houses that has a small zone to do that except in SF & LV

LS is rare too

Edited by Ashley_Fisher
  • Jаmes locked this topic