|| Vote For Denzel .. ||

Kacper

Vote for the man with integrity, common sense, and a mother who won't turn off his PC. A man, with a bright view of the great state of San Andreas, the man with real courage and interaction. The man who can make CHANGE a POSITIVE change for our future. Lower Taxes > Better wages > better lives for all! 

10 minutes ago, Raees_Mujahid said:

Some stupids like @Abraham A.Blake @Riyan. will vote for indian corrupt scammer denzel but not their own brother Brain. 

Son of corrupt cop shut your ass up.

4 minutes ago, Dr.Brain said:

They already did,

Man they are forced to do this.

Not their fault.

You moron I didn't even vote anyone. Stay active mister candidate.

6 minutes ago, Abraham A.Blake said:

Son of corrupt cop shut your ass up.

You moron I didn't even vote anyone. Stay active mister candidate.

You are Son of corrupt Cop, 

Mind your words

Do you even know what us moron? Or do you just bark bark*

I am active than you, Don't compare me with your shit. Compare your brother

I have voted for Brain in first round before I meet him, I met him yesterday during the ceremony and to be honest I actually regret that I voted for him, that guy doesn't belong to Cityhall but an Asylum. Denzel is the only option we have right now.

Save your state n #VoteForDenzel

19 hours ago, Abraham A.Blake said:

OOC: Seriously, I was 90% sure that I would vote Dr Brain but since he's trying to go against cops and attracting criminal side, I'm now supporting Denzel Williams. 

IC:

Hey, don't post stuff like this,

When did I got against Cops? 

When I went out to get criminals as my Supporters?

Also, Denzel links to PD so I can't do anything, I ain't going against PD I am just against him in this election and mind this thing and don't let me see things like this next time

Thank you.

57 minutes ago, Dr.Brain said:

When did I got against Cops? 

When I went out to get criminals as my Supporters?

Before I give answer to your question please define how are you not talking against SAPD in the following?

Screenshot_2019-04-24-21-06-38.thumb.jpeg.13cb6faf2d284c7bb2fae947dbf5e411.jpeg

If you have sense you know, there are two sides in the state, criminal and legal. It is a fact that every legal citizen is a cop. Means if you say anything against cops then you are indirectly supporting opposite side.

As you stated "Cops are in advantage than Respecful citizens". What do you even mean by that? Do you wanna say cops get free weapons and criminals don't? Reveal the truth that who do you really support. Legal or illegal side.

14 minutes ago, Abraham A.Blake said:

Before I give answer to your question please define how are you not talking against SAPD in the following?

Screenshot_2019-04-24-21-06-38.thumb.jpeg.13cb6faf2d284c7bb2fae947dbf5e411.jpeg

If you have sense you know, there are two sides in the state, criminal and legal. It is a fact that every legal citizen is a cop. Means if you say anything against cops then you are indirectly supporting opposite side.

As you stated "Cops are in advantage than Respecful citizens". What do you even mean by that? Do you wanna say cops get free weapons and criminals don't? Reveal the truth that who do you really support. Legal or illegal side.

Indeed the legal side also consists of some respectable citizens as mentioned by our governor. Those legal citizens usually have certain legal jobs like fd mechanic etc. No state comprises of only 2 sides either criminal or cop there are respectable legal citizens as well. What do you want?  Every legal citizen to join the law enforcement?  That isn't possible! If everyone will be from the law enforcement whom will they even fight for?  Their state and civillians or themselves? 

Edited by Raees_Mujahid

2 minutes ago, Raees_Mujahid said:

What do you want?  Every legal citizen to join the law enforcement?  That isn't possible! If everyone will be from the law enforcement whom will they even fight for?  Their state and civillians or themselves? 

That what I'm trying to say. Instead of saying that I'll support citizens equally; he went against cops saying his stuff. He has to be neutral in order to gain maximum votes.

15 minutes ago, Abraham A.Blake said:

That what I'm trying to say. Instead of saying that I'll support citizens equally; he went against cops saying his stuff. He has to be neutral in order to gain maximum votes.

Okay then I am going neutral,

5 hours ago, Snake said:

Dr. Robert Francis Snake is proud to announce full-fledged support for Denzel's candidacy, as well as the RDP's aims and goals. Down with the late stage capitalist exploitation!

What an honour, glad to see you back in town!