Sam_Jefferson banned by Matthew Carter

Spike

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Sam_Jefferson

• Which staff member banned you?
    Matthew Carter

• When did you get banned?
    04/01/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Bye Legion

• Personal comment

I'd like to see some proof mate, I had no connection to whatever went down in PD forums. I was told about it afterwards not my problem.

Now I don't really see any copying of LSRP manuals in Argonath or any other server I play on,  unlike MudooC PD we're trying to become a Department which is based on the LAPD (Ranks or otherwise) with good quality role-play and a good level of community policing not a bunch of pakis running around with M4s. If you don't like the changes that I suggested for the PD, get rid of them and fuck off to being the FB-.. IOB Director with your three tactical teams.

Edited by Spike

Hello, Sam_Jefferson!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Manager

Firstly the only pakis with M4 were yourself and Macon as the only ones who were insisting on lightening weapon regulations constantly and asking to be able to carry it at all times 

Secondly my question is what are your motives for playing here, why do you want an unban considering you don't play at all and considering you bash the community constantly?

Second question is your connection to Macon and Clay, it's known at this point that you're all a small cult and I want to know who knew beforehand that Clay will do this?

I want to be unbanned because I had no connection to whatever happened. Yes I am together with Macon in other discord servers, but I had no idea any of this was going down and I don't think he did either.

I don't know what else to tell you it wasn't my fault. I rejoined to server to pay my property tax and check how it was doing, instead I get banned for no reason. 

Edited by Spike

• Community Manager

So you join right after the ''attack'' happened, let's see the activity history:

image.thumb.png.f3cba0a8aad5f936d98e006ee22ba3b5.png

And you ignored the part about "considering you bash the community constantly?" - why do you think you should be unbanned if you bash the community and how can you assure us that your motive here is not to passively indirectly troll and provoke people in-game and on forum?

First point was mere coincidence.  I had just remembered I haven't been in Mudoo for a while and my properties would probably be lost. Hence I decided to login and pay the tax.

If I do troll feel free to ban me for that. But I don't want to be banned for something I didn't do.

I didn't know Caster was clay until you told me just now. Caster is not a member of the Legion and we have no ties to him.

Nor do I know who this bob guy is that you mentioned in my last unban request. I haven't exactly been involved in Mudoo related drama that much, all I know is that said clay guy edited some posts on PD  forum.

Edited by Spike

• Community Manager

so after the ''attack'' you were quite supportive of it and were taking credit for it in the name of "legion", so considering you do support and condone such acts on this community, why do you feel you should have the privilege of playing and being apart of it?

Stop putting words in my mouth. Where did I ever state Legion was behind such attacks? Legion was formed when I wanted to get you and Derek to step down from PD. We don't engage in trolling IG or on the forums like the Cena crew.

Edit:

Neither do we condone such attacks towards any community, even if we don't agree with said community. Many members of the legion still play and haven't stopped playing Mudoo and I didn't see either me or them directly attack the community.

Edited by Spike

• Community Manager

Even though you were taking credit for the attack under the name of "legion" and saying "legion for life" / stuff alike, which is clearly condoning of the attacks and such acts, I'll lift the ban, you don't play anyway so it's no different.