Vote for 'Naya' Mudoo.

GoodNight

Kids, our beloved country Mudooistan has been always in wrong hands. First it was ruled by Cyd then TiMon and in the end Archer. All of them failed to keep their promises which they did during their election campaigns. If you elect me, I assure you that you will see a significant change in the state.

My agenda:

1. To make Urdu  national language of Mudoo.

2. To legalize drugs.

3. To cut paychecks of cops to half.

4. Free one-room flat for every citizen of the state.

5. Reduction of property taxes.

I would make Urdu the national language of the state of Mudoo. Why Urdu? Because Urdu is the national language of Pakistan and most of our citizens are Pakistanis. We will educate them in Urdu so they can do wonders for the country. They are the most talented people.

As by recent studies drugs increase your health to 150. It means it is no harm in legalizing them as it will increase the average life expectancy of our people.

In order to reduce property taxes, I need to cut down the paychecks of cops to half. They are already a waste of money. 80 percent of the budget is spent on their donuts so it is necessary to do this.

In my reign, no one will be homeless. I will give every citizen a one-room flat. According to the UN reports, 40 percent of citizens of Mudoo sleep on roads. It needs to be changed.

Property taxes are a way to high. The property taxes gathered from citizens are spent on donuts. For many years this has been neglected by all of the previous leaders. I promise you that I will reduce property taxes.

Thanks

Viktor Reznov.

Edited by GoodNight
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bruce said:

We are here suffering for uneducated pakis who cant talk English and you want to make urdu national language. 10 out of 10

That's why urdu would be our national language. Thanks for the vote.

Just now, KazutoIX said:

Half PD paychecks aka remove pd yes? Plus what about the people who arnt paki then what hmm? I got an idea make Police illegal and make criminals the new police department sound good? You sad soul

Thanks for the idea. I will look into it. 

4 minutes ago, KazutoIX said:

I was being sarcastic you idiot your party is basically making criminals more superior than they should. They are just pathetic little cockroaches who should be removed from the face of the earth. Is your brain that underdeveloped?

Thanks for the love. We can do this. Keep supporting me.

1 minute ago, Ali Shan said:

My vote is good night ok?

Then victory is ours.

33 minutes ago, GoodNight said:

That's why urdu would be our national language. Thanks for the vote.

Thats the reason we should remove all this pakiturds from here and try to bring some proper english talking people.

11 minutes ago, KazutoIX said:

Why would I support worthless trash like you? Your party is pathetic and so are you please tell me an essay of exactly 5000 words why I should support you. Filled with detail about what benefits EVERYONE would have including the police. Then I will consider supporting till then keep dreaming you pathetic trash

Women and man of his word. Our nation has gone to an intersection, and now you have the ability to change the political scene of Mudoo. As I have said over and over, on the off chance that you choose me to be your face in congress, there are a few things I will do to guarantee that your requirements are met throughout each and every day over this land. 

As a matter of first importance, I plan on proposing new enactment that will put more duty dollars in our government funded schools, not exclusively to address the issues of today, however to empower creating minds for what's to come. Such new subsidizing would be utilized to procure and hold great instructors, construct and revamp new schools, and give incredible tax cuts to study hall educators. To achieve this, I am proposing no new charges increments, yet rather a rechanneling of our current assessment income to fulfill these needs. Presently, the occupant and his staff have been discussing this for a considerable length of time with little advancement. I intend to change the majority of this now. 

Second, financial advancement is on the psyches of a large portion of you, especially as to our downtown territory. For a long time, monetary thriving has been disregarded by current government pioneers, and I intend to change the majority of that. I am proposing a downtown area rejuvenation venture that would advance new organizations, new local locations, and new open green zones to take individuals back to the core of our city. Current pioneers have enabled the new city to bite the dust, liking to put resources into game fields in the distant regions. 

Also, third, I am proposing the development of a light rail train framework, to be worked throughout the following decade, to satisfy the developing needs of better and increasingly proficient transportation for a considerable length of time to come. My adversary and his organization have come up short on the vision of long haul arrangements, wanting to adopt a look and see strategy. Such a shallow position neglects to consider the necessities of future ages . . . our kids and our grandkids. My age wouldn't like to be associated with a street we construct today, yet for a progressively visionary transportation framework for our future. 

Lastly, my adversary has refered to my freshness as a motivation behind why you shouldn't vote in favor of me. Be that as it may, I am not a vocation government official who has put some distance between the regular needs and worries of everyday individuals. My work as a teacher and entrepreneur has given me a special point of view on the torments and difficulties you face. 

Whenever chose, I guarantee to give my everything to my chosen position and ensure your issues and concerns are completely tended to at the neighborhood and national dimension. 

Much obliged to you.

Just now, Mini_me said:

Goodnight bhai, I think you are too good for a governor seat. Please make SAPD illegal, make drugs sell for 200/g and make them legal. 

Regards

Shahid afridi aka boom boom afridi

Okay brother. All I can do is making weed legal so you can grow it outside whenever you want. Cops will protect your weed when someone tries to harvest it.