Arabella banned by Kacper_McCane

Joseph

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Arabella

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper_McCane

• When did you get banned?
    02/16/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Exposing Players IRL Identity

• Personal comment

Hey Mario Here, I am banned about 3 or 4 minutes ago The reason i am banned you can see up in the Reaseon Box I didnt Know that this is not Allowed Yes i accept that.I Revealed somebody's IRL Name, I apologize About that the player i Reveal the name is Charles_Corleone i really sorry about that, And If Charles U watching this I Just wanna Say Sorry :-)

Edited by Mario_Bro

Hello, Arabella!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Sir I really Didn't know that exposing Player real Name Is Not Allowed If i Know that i Will never do that Give mee another chance I Will never do that again I didn't Know that If i get unbanned I promise I will Obey Server  Rules And Never Do that Again

Edited by Mario_Bro

Roleplay is The like Another Life Its like You Play On another life what you doing irl and That is what you doing In-game and there is two type of Roleplay

1. IC (In-Character) it means that you will roleplay Like in real life.

2. OOC (Out-Of-Character)it means You dont Have to roleolay in OOC cause its Out of Roleplay.

And if U Unban me i will never do this again And why is This Taking so long and i didn't Banned For Any Roleplay Thing it was just an exposing name irl.

37 minutes ago, Mario_Bro said:

Come Clean means..but ok i am coming clean

Okay so, my apology seems like I have mistaken something. Anyway, I need you to do what Kacper told you to.

19 hours ago, Kacper said:

I want you to write an apology letter to Charles, apologizing for what you did to him.

His discord is Charles#9205

I will ask him if you have done it. 

On 2/24/2019 at 1:39 AM, Kacper said:

Before I unban you,

I want you to write an apology letter to Charles, apologizing for what you did to him.

His discord is Charles#9205

I will ask him if you have done it. 

Ok Go Ask Him I send him a Apology Letter.