Group Council

Jelly

Hello our dear players.

We have decided (following the input in this topic) to open a Group Council. Group Council will consist of 4 players (for now, may increase in future depending on need), and of a group manager (server manager). The Group Council will be tasked with evaluating group requests (the creation of in-game groups), evaluation of groups for receiving an official status, settling disputes and issues between groups which go out of hand, and revoking statuses and other privileges (such as the in-game group) from troublesome groups.

The members of this council are expected to fulfill some basic requirements, which are:

1. Not been punished in the last month
  2. Experienced with the server and the group atmosphere in the server
  3. Been playing the server for at least two months
  4. Mature, objective and reasonable person
  5. Ability to work in a team environment and accept different opinions
  6. Striving to improve the server and the group situation in the server

Exceptions can be made to these requirements when deemed fit.

If one is interested to become a Group Council member, he shall fill out the following format, and reply with it in the topic.

In-game name: <answer>
Registration date: <answer>
Most recent punishment, type and date: <answer>
Current group membership: <answer>
Previous group membership: <answer>
Motive for joining the council: <answer>
Three positive and negative attributes about yourself: <answer>

Answer these questions with detail, extensively and truthfully. 

We will be evaluating the applications and the applicants and announcing the ones that will be accepted.

Current council members:

Group Manager: Jelly Valentine

Assistant Group Manager: Pepe Santos

Members: Declan Finney & Daniel Clifton

Edited by Jelly

In-game name: Jason

Registration date: 23rd December 2017

Most recent punishment, type and date: Kick on 25 January 2019; Admin jail on 23 January 2019

Current group membership: LSC - Los Santos Customs

Previous group membership: LoS ZeTaS, La Familia Di Andolini, The Sindacco Family

Motive for joining the council:  In my opinion, currently there could definetely be some space for some changes in the group system and management. First off, I have quite some plans and suggestions which I would put into use, if I get one of the slots, such as raising roleplay-ing standard, and use, along with punishing meta-gaming as it ruins any kind of interaction. Another problem that groups currently have, in my opinion, is the mentality. I plan to reward intelligent groups, which step outside the box and bring something new and fresh to the server, not just mafia copycats which have nothing to do with actual mafias, along with striving to be the "winner" and the "coolest", as in getting the most money or winning the most shootouts. Another issue that I plan to somehow resolve is how groups act. I have witnessed and have been the victim of many revenge-killing groups, or using OOC motives to attack me in character, and I plan for that to be way more strict. For example, I think no group should act on someone they have no relations with, for example kidnapping a player just because you don't like him OOCly.

Three positive and negative attributes about yourself: Well, I guess I could start with the negative ones. One trait that affects me the most is my impulsiveness, as I can do rash actions when pushed in a corner, or when I get really annoyed/pressured. Also other negative traits I have are things that came with the stuff that I mentioned before, such as a bad punishment history, along with impatience(at times). On the bright side, when those things do not occur I can be a very passionate player, and give my all to the server, as I already helped with several things, such as many suggestions that have been added in game, and so on. I also have a long experienced of playing on different servers such as LSRP/RCRP, and observed how groups work there as well.

Edited by Dwight Howard

In-game name: <Weston Lockehead>

Registration date: <answer>

Most recent punishment, type, and date: <September 2018 don't remember the date>

Current group membership: <SAPD and Road-Hog Fishery Co. (my own group)>

Previous group membership: <Vegas>

Motive for joining the council: <well I believe that some of the ideas that i have for the group council would be of great benefit to improving Roleplay in mudoo and my contributions from time to time in suggestions are proof of such. my main aim is to create a great environment for Role play in the server>

Three positive and negative attributes about yourself: <some positive aspects of me is that I work well in a group environment, I am a very patient person and I love organization.  some negative aspects would be that disorganization frustrates me, sometimes under pressure, I tend to underperform and I can be impatient with unrulyness>

In-game name: Daniel Clifton

Registration date: Since the release

Most recent punishment, type and date: 0 punishments

Current group membership: ESS leader

Previous group membership: Mala Del Brenta, Ninth Avenue Ballas

Motive for joining the council:  We have had our differences in the past (Jelly) but we all care about mudoo and want it to improve. I may not have been the best of myself before but i will improve. One of the main things that keep a server alive is the Factions (Groups). There are groups that deserve the status, then there are groups that don't deserve it and often rule break  A LOT but still keep the status in some how,  i won't point out the group. I have been playing since the first release, and i have been loyal ever since to the community. I'd personally introduce new things and ideas, forwarding them to the HQ, the rest of faction council which would help improve the overall group experience. 

Three positive and negative attributes about yourself: Negative:  I can get angry at people easily if they are being idiotic or overall being retarded. I may troll but it's not all the time. Getting into arguments very often.

Positive: The ability to work together with people. I have the knowledge about how Criminal Groups work, how they perform, how they are suppose to be, etc. Overall good skills in administrating.

In-game name: Mini_me

Registration date: 2018-6-30 

Most recent punishment, type and date: (I actually don't remember, maybe it was a warning about 3 months ago for return after death match)

Current group membership: FA.Finney's Agriculture, San Lottery limited™ and One Welfare.

Previous group membership: FA(only)

Motive for joining the council: As of me I like such tasks and activities that I would be assigned after being selected as member of council. I want to create a new type of enviroment which would motivate groups to increase their potential. I want group to be more professional and able to team work without violating any rule. 

If i'm selected I will perform my duty honestly and I would suggest most appropriate things after complete analysis and will never give anyone unfair advantage. I will dedicate myself in doing teamwork.

Three positive and negative attributes about yourself:

Following are my negative points:

(1) I'm limited in playing/coming in game when called on, i'll only be in game on a specific time each day for 2-6 hours (I'm always available on discord and forums)

(2) I haven't Officially been part of any illegal groups yet but i'm still preety familiar with feature regarding mafias/gangs and how they work because I used to hangout with gang members.

(3) I am not 10 out of 10 in English means that few words are there of hard/pure english which I might not understand but still it doesn't happen too often.

Following are my positive points:

(1) I'm sincere nor I lie to anyone. I'm a truthful person (Other than RP n stuff 😜 )

(2) I take everyone equally and never give anyone unfair advantage over other.

(3) I'm familiar with Community rules, Server rules, Server features and staff rules.

(additional) I never take rush decisions but I take calm decisions after a complete analyses of situation and by keeping positives and negatives in mind.

Edited by Mini_me

In-game name:  [PC]JizzyB

Registration date:  28 May 2018

Most recent punishment, type and date:  i am not able to find actual date of my last punishment but surely it was months back for bullying someone on Discord.

Current group membership:  PCOM - P Company 

Previous group membership:  Anonymous

Motive for joining the council: Am leading a group in server from a long time, am aware of problems which a group leader faces when he starts a group and which kind of motivations and stuff he needs to spark up his group instead of letting it go in week or a month, i can be helpful for those who need a helping hand as a newbie leader of a group.

Three positive and negative attributes about yourself:  I will try to solve the problem's source not the problem. I will never hesitated to accept my failures through that i will never fails to learn . I am very good listener, if someone is speaking with me about something.

Sometimes I become straight forward & Emotional, I speak my mind whether you like it or not & I default to believing that I can solve any problem on my own. This works well in situations, but not in few cases.

6 hours ago, Mini_me said:

In-game name: Mini_me

Registration date: 2018-6-30 

Most recent punishment, type and date: (I actually don't remember, maybe it was a warning about 3 months ago for return after death match)

Current group membership: FA.Finney's Agriculture, San Lottery limited™ and One Welfare.

Previous group membership: FA(only)

Motive for joining the council: As of me I like such tasks and activities that I would be assigned after being selected as member of council. I want to create a new type of enviroment which would motivate groups to increase their potential. I want group to be more professional and able to team work without violating any rule. 

If i'm selected I will perform my duty honestly and I would suggest most appropriate things after complete analysis and will never give anyone unfair advantage. I will dedicate myself in doing teamwork.

Following are my negative points:

(1) I'm limited in playing/coming in game when called on, i'll only be in game on a specific time each day for 2-6 hours (I'm always available on discord and forums)

(2) I haven't Officially been part of any illegal groups yet but i'm still preety familiar with feature regarding mafias/gangs and how they work because I used to hangout with gang members.

(3) I am not 10 out of 10 in English means that few words are there of hard/pure english which I might not understand but still it doesn't happen too often.

Following are my positive points:

(1) I'm sincere nor I lie to anyone. I'm a truthful person (Other than RP n stuff 😜 )

(2) I take everyone equally and never give anyone unfair advantage over other.

(3) I'm familiar with Community rules, Server rules, Server features and staff rules.

(additional) I never take rush decisions but I take calm decisions after a complete analyses of situation and by keeping positives and negatives in mind.

Pakis logic

Return after deathmatch lol

In-game name: Carlo Gambino Registration date: N/A Most recent punishment, type and date: No punishments Current group membership: Gambino Previous group membership: N/A Motive for joining the council: I'm here to lead the whole city as council leader for better future Three positive and negative attributes about yourself: Trustable, Honest man on his own words,  Mad person and hate lies.

• In-game name: Declan_Finney / Hakeem_Hall
  • Registration date: Forums: 1st of July, 2017 - In-Game: 3rd of June, 2018
  • Most recent punishment, type and date: N/A
  • Current group membership: Central Side Crew Leadership, Finney's Agriculture Leadership
  • Previous group membership: S.A.P.D Police Officer II - S.W.A.T. Team Leader - C.S.D. Team Leader
  • Motive for joining the council: To assist, aid, and give a proper non-biased opinions on certain discussions and decisions that affect groups in general and particular ones.
  • Three positive and negative attributes about yourself: Positive: Decisive, Reliable, Committed. - Negative: Brutally honest, Impatient, and possibly bad timing AFKs due to work.
  • Like 1

In-game name:Elias Walker
Registration date:11 Jun 2018
Most recent punishment, type and date:27 Dec 2018 at 15:40,Kick for "?"
Current group membership: None
Previous group membership:V-PMC,SAAF,SAPD
Motive for joining the council:I have been playing for quite time now and to be honest not all groups have satisfied me.Being part of the council gives me the opportunity to change things for better.

Positive: Working well with others, beign honest and not working for the benefit of myself but of everyone.

Negative: Sometimes I can lose my temper, argue till the end if i think i am right.

Edited by Crisby

In-game name: Joseph_Archon

Registration date: Can't remember for sure, but around November 2018 I think

Most recent punishment, type and date: Kick, January 5th

Current group membership: The ORION Foundation

Previous group membership: Los Zetas, for a short time

Motive for joining the council: I consider myself able to improve the group gameplay in the server and ensure most players' satisfaction. I can use my own experience and others' in making the server a better roleplay environment. Of course if I find myself incapable of doing so for any reason, I would be certainly alright with stepping down and handing this position to any willing, competent candidate.

Three positive and negative attributes about yourself: I'm always open to new ideas as well as respectful criticisms. I usually try to hear everyone out and listen to their opinions and views on any on-going issue. I also try to be as polite as I can to create a friendlier atmosphere in the community. On the other hand, I can't be available all the time, which may impact the quality of work I can offer if it requires serious devotion and daily effort. Also, I can't stand and deal with trolls properly, and may momentarily lose my temper. Additionally, I can't work with people who aren't willing to provide anything to whatever project we're working on (the council, in this case.)

- In-game name: Rooney

- Registration date: 21 September, 2018

- Most recent punishment, type and date: I think I was last punished around November, it was a ban but it was solved.

- Current group membership: SAPD - Police Cadet

- Previous group membership: The Gambino Family

- Motive for joining the council: Well, my main aim after joining the council will be to help the server first of all. I want to manage the groups which are having problem and help the groups in need. I wish I can solve all the problems of them and keep them peaceful. 

- Three positive and negative attributes about yourself: 

Positive: Honest, Turstworthy, Reliable 

Negative: Bad temper,  I would argue much.

Edited by Rooney

In-game name: Roberto_Gambino
Registration date: 5 Sep 2018
Most recent punishment, type and date: I got punished at 21th december for insulting people. (I've had plenty of punishments recently but they were revoked because it was fault punishment)
Current group membership: SAPD Volunteer - SAFD Volunteer - SAIMP Impounder - The Gambino Family as Consigliere.
Previous group membership: GS9(Grove street)
Motive for joining the council: I want to improve alot in all of the groups and it isn't just about others but mine aswell, after I've got the temporarely leadership from Carlo I thought of improving Gambino in many such scenarios as not breaking OOC stuff in IC stuff, I'm trying deeply to improve this group meanwhile I want to improve others groups aswell and not just mine, I want it to be an atmosphere where everyone can take IC things just for IC things which few groups doesn't do, I can think of plenty things that can be changed for all the groups and that I'm fit for this position. I won't state any suggestions in here because the list would be too long but if I get taken those will be revealed to you.
Three positive and negative attributes about yourself: Positive: I'm neutral in any case of scenarios, I'm non-stop working out things no matter what & I'm a good listener. --- Negative: I get angry often, I'm honest and say what I think about others & I often argue about non sense shit because I find it funny.

Edited by Luzziz

In-game name: Aldo Sindacco

Registration date: 3 July 2018

Most recent punishment, type and date:  I got a tempban before 2 months.

Current group membership:  The Sindacco Family Boss.

Previous group membership:  Andolini Family

Motive for joining the council:  Well,  the groups on Mudoo are very important and we always should be improving them to the better, as I have always been into the groups also currently leading a group, Im looking forward for a change into the group system on Mudoo, which is for the best so I want to extend a hand and share my ideas and my opinions within the group which I work with to make it to the better always, also to raise the roleplays and more enjoyable updates that can motivate others to RP and join the groups.

Positive:

Im a simple guy and love simplicity in everything.

Trustworthy 

Patient

Negative:

I sometimes cant hold my anger, and I start talking without thinking.

I take fast decisions.

I overthink. I over analyze every single issue in my life.

Edited by Aldo

In-game name: Raees_Mujahid

Registration date: 17 Nov 2018

Most recent punishment, type, and date: A temporary ban 04/04/2019

Current group membership: Lashkar-e-Taiba

Previous group membership: Profaci, Muttahida Qaumi Movement, Lashkar-e-Taiba, Kalashnikov

Motive for joining the council: I have seen the lack of members in the current group council and I think I can bring a positive impact on the group council, therefore, i am applying for the position. My motives are to keep balance among everyone so that no one feels hated, to make the players aware of the requirements for an in-game group, To provide the right facilities and opportunities to every group. I will try to solve matters politely with proper reasons. I am fully aware of the rules and requirements for groups and therefore i will surely convey the right message to those applying for having in-game groups. 

Three positive and negative attributes about yourself: Honest, Just, Polite. Sometimes i get angry and non-patient.

In-game name: Eduardo Williams

Registration date: 6th December, 2018.

Most recent punishment, type and date: 23rd February, kick by kacper Williams for being afk as suspect. That is my only punishment.

Current group membership: San Andreas Police Department- Police Officer II, Special Weapon and Tactics - Cadet, Federal Beureu of Investigation - Trainee Agent, San Andreas Impound- Impounder, Williams Family- Council, Orion Foundation - Executive Member, San Andreas Fire Department- Probationary Fire Fighter, SAPD command - Academy Instructor.

Previous group membership: Los Santos Custom- Mechanic, Los Santos Vagos, Sindacco and Gambino.

Motive for joining the council: Firstly I adore this server a lot, I always try my best from my side to be of help to the server and the players in the server. Now groups are one of the key features of our server, management of groups and handling them is probably the most responsible job. Being able to work with group council team is a opportunity of pride and honour.

I am matured enough to provide non biased and proper aid and decisions regarding groups that will enable me to be a good addition to the team and be of great help to the council.

This server helped me a lot so I am going all extents to help this server , one of the step is being part of this council and help the team.

Positive-

* Honest

* Dedicated

* Matured

* Friendly 

* Patient

* Serious at work

* Team player

* Humourous

Negative-

* Inactivity stretch due to job.(doesn't exceed a week)

* Slow typer

* Habit to cut communication when annoyed over something

* Distracted certain times over minor stuffs

Edited by INFERNO
Added a few points

In-game name: Raul Gonzalez.

Registration date: 27th of May, 2018 (both forum and in-game.)

Most recent punishment: None.

Current group membership: Central Side Crew Leadership.

Previous group membership: S.A.P.D Police Officer II & S.W.A.T Cadet.

Motive for joining the council:  To judge, give proper and unbiased opinions regarding groups discussion.

Three positive and negative attributes about yourself: Positive: Honest, Talkative and Friendly if others are nice to me. - Negative: Taunting others, Extremely serious, I don`t like talking/chatting without a purpose.

• Like 1

In-game name: Salvatore Corleone

Registration date: I don't remember the exact date, but I guess it was around October 2018.

Most recent punishment, type and date: None.

Current group membership:The Corleone Mafia Underboss.

Previous group membership: None.

Motive for joining the council: I have alot of experience with groups, as I had two groups in another server ( Argonath RPG ) and I know how this thing works, and I would like to help and assist as well as give proper and unbiased opinions regarding groups discussion.

Positive attributes : I'm patient. I'm so calm. Would love to help any person that in need of help.

Negative attributes :   I don't like joking alot,  I don't like to speak about myself,  may say alot of stupid and wrong things if I get angry.

Edited by Salvatore

In-game name: Pablo_Camorra

Registration date: 15 September 2018

Most recent punishment, type and date: N/A

Current group membership: Medellin Cartel Leadership

Previous group membership: The Gambino Family Leadership

Motive for joining the council: Help the server improve the groups in-game and make the correct decision about peoples satisfaction.

Three positive and negative attributes about yourself: Positive - Sensible, Trustworthy and Perceptive / Negative - Nervous, Compulsive and Belligerent.

In-game name: Kaze Williams

Registration date: 27 Jun 2018

Most recent punishment, type and date: N/A

Current group membership: 

San Andreas Police Department - Police Cadet | San Andreas Fire Department - Volunteer | San Andreas Impound - Impounder | Finney's Agriculture - Part Time Staff | The Williams Family - Member | The Silver Machines - Head Manager.

Previous group membership: I only remember the recent membership; The Corleone Mafia - Street Mobster.

Motive for joining the council: As I used to be any many groups-taking leadership in some of them-, I would like to be one of the Group Council's team as I want to make suggestions & ideas about new incoming groups, and groups system, in case if needed- I'm going to talk now about the currect group activity, talking about my group too and their activity level, it's half died; no it's not anymore, because if the leadership is more creative, he/she will make it alive again, and that's what I'm willing to, the point of this sentece, to have good leadership for groups- to be chosen, not everyone can be, because that's what I see usually. I'm onto a new way of Roleplaying, dépends on the quality, I know what is roleplay, but somehow, some people Don't know it, and the Group Council is the judgment team whom will set the one who deserves it, and I'm looking to be on it, not a good motive letter but I have reasons to do so.

Positive: Creativity alot because I love the new things and making some new and useful things-Patient because I have to be like that, some of our country human values, same thing to being a peacful person. | Negative: Somehow patient has a limit and rarely when I pass it, however I Don't have a negative attributes which is harsh.

Edited by Ashley_Fisher

Dear Manager and Group Council,

I present my application to be a part of council in front of you.

In-game name: Argon_Corleone

Registration date: 26 Oct 2018

Most recent punishment, type and date: Kicked for being AFK as a Suspect.

Current group membership: Corleone Family,  San Andreas Fire Department

Previous group membership: Gambino, San Andreas Police Department

Motive for joining the council: To evaluate group requests along with the highly effective team and to monitor the roleplay performance of the group in-game.

Positives: Effective Communication, Logical Reasoning and adaptability towards changing environments.

Negatives: I fail a lot ((but always improve on them)), social anxiety ((but got enough guts to speak publicly)) and intense hatred towards people who try to divide a group or a team.

Thanks.

Yours truly,
Argon_Corleone

• LocMax unpinned this topic
  • Dylan unfeatured this topic
  • James locked this topic